Filesystem

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Filesystem.
  1. H

    HDMI output to input?

    HDMI output to input?
  2. D

    Looking for right sized case

    I'm looking for a case that is 18 inches or lower in height, 11.5 inches or lower in width, and can fit an ATX motherboard and a 10.79" GPU (AMD Radeon R9 290). The color scheme doesn't really matter, but I'd prefer Black and Red or vice versa. Thanks in advance.
  3. L

    Diablo 2 won't connect to a second computer can't figure out why!!!

    We're trying to connect diablo 2 to a second PC but it won't let us
  4. M

    this concerns a ps3

    I tried to connect my ps3(super slim) to my monitor via a HDMI cable followed by a HDMI to DVI converter. I am not getting anything on my screen...
  5. M

    What is a good graphics card for hp pavilion desktop

    I have the HP Pavilion 110-014 RB-887758726556 AMD Dual-Core E1-1500, 4GB Memory, 500GB HDD, Windows 8 64-bit http://t.tigerdirect.com/products/8671025 I want a graphics card that will run at least 100 fps on minecraft. Budget: 0-150
  6. EcoMCG

    32MB or 64MB

    I am currently building a new computer on pcpartpicker and I don't know whether I should have 32MB or 64MB on my Storage here is my build Currently in work in progress: PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2joOK Price breakdown by merchant...
  7. D

    DVD-RAM

    Does anyone know the difference in DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, or any of the other DVD-?? Also, can anyone recommend a top of the line DVD-RAM and a DVD-ROM drive? I like to have both separate, but if anyone knows of a great combo drive that would be even better. Both Scsi and IDE drives would...
  8. G

    RAID; will it be worth it?

    Should I take the plunge and buy a RAID controller card since I need to buy a controller card for my new ATA/100 harddrive. Will i see differences playing games useing RAID or will I see it just while it loads up?Im new to this technology and doing alot of reading up on it ,but want some of your...
  9. G

    DELL DIMENSION 9200 GRAPHICS CARDS

    hey Im new and I want to know if a AMD radeon 5770 will work in my dell dimension. Many thanks
  10. D

    HD 6870 Too Loud

    Hello, I have a HD 6870 that’s making my computer sound like a vacuum cleaner. I was looking at ways to quiet this down. I’ve found a Zalman VF3000A and an Arctic Accelero S1 Plus Turbo. I’m wondering if one cooler is better than the other and how what kind of noise reduction can I expect...
  11. S

    Bios wont start up, powers on for 3 seconds

    I recently built a new rig and selected an Asus z77 for the motherboard. I literally just finished installing all the necisary firmware and drive updates for everything. The last thing I had to do was update the bios. I downloaded Asus Suite off of their site, clicked bios update. Went through...
  12. R

    Run batch file from any location OR from any folder OR from any directory

    I have a batch file which is located at say C:\Batches. I would like to run this batch file from say D:\Works\FolderA. How to do it... Thanks
  13. T

    Need help with dell inspiron 6000 drivers

    Ok so i installed windows 7 on my dell inspiron 600 which is a fairly old laptop and it handels it fairly well but one problem i cant get the sound to work it says no audio output is installed i have no clue what to download
  14. W

    New computer not booting bios

    Hello, my computer is not booting tried to put windows 7 cd but is not finishng loading
  15. K

    Which graphic card is better??

    Nvidia 410m, Nvidia 430m, Nvidia 610m, Ati Radeon 7650m, Ati Radeon 7550m Which of these is best performer and poor performer? Thanks in advance
  16. G

    Running in background

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) Hi, I started using Windows Messenger that day, and tick "autostart with Windows"(translated) and "run in background"(translated). Now, the Messenger automatically login in the background everytime I start computer, and I...
  17. J

    GIGABYTE 7870

    I have a 480w psu but i dont know if its enough. it might be be but its kinda a off brand i think its called "artic". the problem is it dosnt have any pci 6 pin connections. if you dont think its enough so if you could recomend one thats enough and good, that would be nice
  18. G

    error on the harddisk? or just me!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I tryed to put my pc back to factory settings and now when i turn on my pc i have 2 operating systems to choose from. 1 of them is fine but i cant get the other 2 work, this is the 1 i want to get rid of but dont know how...
  19. B

    Gtx 670 sli advised cpu?

    hi i want to sli my gtx 670. will a 2500k be suitable? also what should be the advised psu?
  20. G

    560 ti VS 7850 1 GB

    Which one is a better choice? I am trying to build a computer for under 700 dollars.
  21. babaagr

    Blue Screen of Death

    Hi, I am seeing the so-called Blue Screen of Death on my Windows 7 laptop, almost once everyday, causing my system to shut down abruptly. I have scanned the system for viruses/malware, and there is none. What to do? -Prakhar
  22. A

    Plz help!! Looking for my tripplescreen gaming software!!

    Sorry... :(
  23. N

    Rig built and running, final questions

    Firstly, I bought an open box Asus motherboard. It is the P5K-e. Since it was open box it did not come with the metal peice that fits on the case in the back...maybe its called an i/o panel? Where can I get one of these for my board? How should I clean the plexiglass side window on my antec...
  24. B

    Gaming problem on win7

    Hey all, I recently upgraded to windows 7, from XP and when i was on XP i had no problems running games on my current rig. However, since ive upgraded all the games i've tried have had similar problems, after a while of gaming the game will either freeze and then crash to the desktop where you...
  25. C

    Gpu blue lines

    My gpu is outputing blue lines in bios and startup but not at all in windows once it has loaded. performance is just as good in bf3 that it has been. i just moved my computer to a new house as i just moved so maybe that has something to do with it and its going out???
  26. N

    GTX 295 vs GTX 550Ti SLi

    Im thinking of upgrading my graphics card, i have one gtx 295 is it much of an upgrade to go from the 295 to GTX 550Ti SLi? p.s. I have a i7-860 processor with the 1156 socket i heard that those 1156 mother boards where not that good with sli is that true?
  27. E

    Computer issues

    Hey all. Well, I've been having some issues with my PC lately and I was directed to this site to help me. My PC has recently begun having frame rate issues on games and random freezing. When I'm playing a game, my frames are stuck at around 30 on San Andreas. No matter what I change my settings...
  28. P

    AMI BIOS Bleep code

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Unpredictable and nasty happenings forced me to change my motherboard. The new motherboard has an AMI BIOS which, without any system changes being made, sometimes does a short bleep and sometimes a long one during...
  29. G

    Allocating more memory to a partition

    For some dumb reason when I was installing Win7 on this new hard disk I allocated only 40gb to my C: partition, and the rest of the disk for another. At the time, I was thinking that 40gb should be well enough for Windows and any programs I install. However, I play a lot of games, and it seems...
  30. G

    How to install ram on acer aspire one d260

    I have Acer Aspire ONE D260 Atom 450 with 1 gb Ram. I want to upgrade it to 2gb. Pleas advise how to get ACCESS to Ram?
  31. S

    Can't select correct screen resolution

    I am using an ASUS monitor model ML228, ATI Radeon HD 3300 Graphics, and Windows 7 32-bit. I have used this monitor before at the correct resolution of 1920x1080, but now it is not available to select from the screen resolution manager. I read through a couple of other threads that said to...
  32. JMcEntegart

    Pirate Party Bags Seats on European Parliament

    Sweden’s Pirate Party this past weekend secured themselves two seats in the European Parliament. Pirate Party Bags Seats on European Parliament : Read more
  33. X

    Wavy Moving Lines

    I have desperately been trying to fix this for 2 whole days, and haven't had any progress. I've literally read around 50 threads on how to fix this, and have had 0 luck. I don't know if it's drivers, or the monitor, or something different. I only see the lines when windows is running (I do not...
  34. G

    Nvidia offers Gelato GPU-accelerated renderer for free

    Nvidia has released a free version of its Gelato GPU assisted rendering software. Gelato 2.0 will be available for both Windows and Linux operating systems for free, though users requiring more features can purchase a professional version. Nvidia offers Gelato GPU-accelerated renderer for free...
  35. G

    Taiwan second-tier makers unable to raise OEM prices of optical discs

    Second-tier manufacturers of blank optical discs in Taiwan, seeing top makers successfully raising OEM prices by 10%-15% for this quarter, would also like to do the same, but so far have only been able to raise prices 3%-5% due to immediate financial needs and therefore have had to accept...
  36. cangelini

    AMD's Trinity APU Efficiency: Undervolted And Overclocked

    We've been playing with AMD's Trinity APUs for four months, and they're just now being rolled out to the channel. This time, we take a look at the architecture's efficiency compared to a pair of Ivy Bridge-based Core i3s. Can A10 and A8 stand up to Intel? AMD's Trinity APU Efficiency...
  37. B

    PCI simple communication controller

    Hello,PCI simplecommunication controller drive code 28 is missing in my mother board45id. How to solve
  38. R

    How do i reinstall a floppy diskette on windows 7?

    Hello, yes, hello
  39. G

    Why does my gateway laptop have to be booted several times before it reconizes h

    Hello, when i turn on my gateway t-1625 it says no operating system found. i have to repeat booting about 7 times before it recognizes
  40. A

    Sound

    Hello, I can't hear anything from my computer