HP Printers

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with HP Printers.
  1. BigC847

    Confusing GPU/PSU Question.

    I decided to upgrade my GPU and picked up an XFX R9 280x. They recommend a 750w PSU. I've checked around and found out that the card shouldn't use much more than 300w. I have a Corsair CX600M PSU (plan on upgrading, but wont be able to afford a new PSU for a couple months) 3 questions: 1...
  2. K

    CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z cpu & gpu fans not spinning no display

    Hi guys, today I replaced my asrock 990FX killer with CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z, because I have fx 9590, by the way the 990FX killer kinda support it but you feel like 5% lags if you keep the pc running 24/7 anyway here is my config Fx9590 CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z Noctua nh-d15 Gigabyte 7870 32gb...
  3. P

    Windows 8.1 don't recognize my 2nd SATA HDD

    I have installed Windows 8.1 on ssd, and I had already installed Windows 8 on a second HDD, when I boot windows on sata HDD, I can see ssd, but when I start windows on ssd, does not see sata hdd in windows, does't even see in device manager-disk managment, I set to ssd on ahci mode, does anyone...
  4. S

    Antec CP-1000 Haswell CPU's

    Will the ANTEC CP-1000 power supply work with haswell cpu's?
  5. S

    Will this PSU handle these specs

    Wanted to know if the PSU below can handle the parts listed below and if the PSU is good. XFX 750W XXX Edition Modular PSU http://www.ebuyer.com/191824-xfx-750w-xxx-edition-modular-psu-p1-750b-ukb9 AMD FX -8320...
  6. G

    Computer was working fine. Now mem ok light is on and fans have stopped working.

    So heres my deal. Put together my first computer with the help of you guys. Nows its 5 months down the road. I'm using my computer when all of a sudden the screen goes black and both my keyboard and mouse lights (power) turn off, almost like the system is shutting down. I look over at my...
  7. k2xblazer

    What 1155 Board Should I Get?

    Hey fellas, I'm in need of a new 1155 motherboard and I'm not sure which one to get. I'm using a 2500K so I will be overclocking. size Isn't a problem as I'm using a NZXT Phantom case. This pc is only used for gaming. Current specs I5 2500k Corsair 800W AMD r9 290 Sapphire tri-x Corsair 2x4gb...
  8. A

    The most stupid PC builds ever: post yours!

    I have come up with this AMAZING build ( yeah right) for 4K. everything is compatible but the underpowered Pentium would explode when gaming. all this goodness costs £15K. [PCPartPicker part list](http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/chMQcf) / [Price breakdown by...
  9. Z

    gpu bottlneck cpu

    hello there, i plan on either getting a amd fx 8320 or amd fx 6300 (probably 8320) and after some research online ive found that people get good results with 8320 even on games like gta 4 and skyrim that requires less cores, but before i get it i want to know if the 8320 will bottleneck with my...
  10. A

    Can I mix these sticks of ram?

    BLS4G3D1609DS1S00 < Is the one im going to buy and BLT4G3D1608DT2TXOB is my current stick of ram. will it work?
  11. owismail

    Good video editing software for my PC ?

    Hello everyone, i want a good editing software for my crappy PC. (please don't tell me to upgrade because i can't do it right now) My pc specs : Intel core 2 Quad 2.4ghz 2gb RAM DDR2 160gb HDD Intel Q35 express chipest family 256mb ( integrated graphics) OS : windows 7 32bit
  12. I

    Disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter help.

    I restarted my computer, and it came up with "disk boot failure insert system disk and press enter". I have no clue how this happened and I'm desperate to fix it as i'm in the middle of doing a project. Any help?
  13. L

    Why 30 fps feels better on console?

    Ok, so my friend came to my house with his xbox 360 and we played Thief, Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed III. Becouse my computer can't handle Far Cry 3 on 60 fps, i thought that I should cap it to 30 fps, I mean it was pretty smooth on the xbox 360 at that fps. But i found out that it feels very...
  14. Z

    is this gpu and psu compatible with this Desktop and each other?

    Im new to pc gaming and I really want know if these would work with my computer and if not which ones. Thank You for you time here is the desktop link: http:// here is the GPU link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0074CCDN4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3E6ZJMPO9SQWO here is...
  15. M

    Rate my build please (gaming pc)

    First time visitor, just would like to see if someone wouldn't mind taking a quick look at my build and telling me what I might be overspending on or if anything doesn't seem right with it. The only thing I am "stuck with" is my case, and the one thing I really require is the Intel i5-4670...
  16. InsaneDweller

    GA-78L-USB3 Can't get past the windows 7 starting Screen

    I just bought this motherboard with a FX-6300. Each time I boot my PC it boots the start up screen then launches the boot up screen after I hit "Start windows normally" it goes to the starting windows screen and freezes. It brings me right back to the first screen. I have tried to update my bios...
  17. T

    windows 7 loading slow and USB port crashes

    Hi everyone, I'm at my wits end trying to figure this out on my own. So ive been having this problem where when i boot up my computer, it loads all well and good until i get to the windows loading. it will take a good minute from my SSD. sometimes the windows loading screen stays up for a long...
  18. R

    Display Issues with PowerColor 7870

    Back Story: Bought the 7870 Myst Ed. about a year ago and had display issues after playing a game for more than 30 minutes or so. I ended up RMA'ing the card, but they did not have another in stock, so they sent my a different version of the 7870. Current Problem: Installed the card and it...
  19. C

    AMD FX-8350 Temp???

    I have a amd fx 8350 and my question is the temps for this cpu,when i start the pc my temp is 30-31 when i play games like COD Ghosts riching 56c and for Far Cry 3 52c max i have cooler master hyper 212 evo with two fans push and pull air,i don't know the temps for this card so is this normal???
  20. Hello man

    Windows Explorer Problems

    Hi. I am using Win 7 Ultimate X64. As of late I have been having issues with the task bar and windows explorer in general. It has not been saving the sizes of my desktop icons. My computer will sleep, I will wake it up and only see the start button. No task bar of any sort. I have been getting...
  21. X

    Should i buy Corsair C70, Carbide 300R or Carbide air 540 and why?

    Hello people of Tom's Hardware i want to buy a new pc case, i really like the design of these cases my budget is 100-150$ and im open to suggestions :D
  22. thomas123321

    will all these fit

    msi z87 gd 65 gaming motherboard asus gtx 780 ti i7 4770k corsair vengeance 1866 mhz 8gb x4 cooler master eisberg 240l prestige samsung 840 evo 120gb SSD asus bluray optical drive windows 8 professional corsiar 800 watt guk psu will all these fit in nzxt phantom 530 full tower
  23. OdaNobunaga

    i5 or i7 for gaming(disregard the price)

    wich is better for gaming i5 or i7 and what generation? please do not consider the price just the performance
  24. S

    Worth it or wait?

    I currently have dual gtx680 classifieds that are nicely OCed and was debating upgrading to dual 780s or 780tis, would this be worth it or should I just wait till 20nm?
  25. B

    What power supply do I need

    My build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Backtothere/saved/39nR I'm adding liquid cooling later when I can afford a basic one
  26. L

    How can i check why my gpu crashed the pc?

    Title says it all, my gpu is crashing my pc (sometimes just the monitor) and it's not overheating, i checked
  27. E

    Aspire 5251-1762 user guide

    Hello, how do i get a question mark when it accesses one of the other symbols on that key?
  28. G

    Computer graphics card meltdown.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) A problem just occurred when apparently the graphics card stopped working. I have P41.4 running up to date WinXP home. I sent error reporting and MS sent driver information that NVidia Corp had no known explanation for...
  29. M

    Locating bottleneck on my LAN

    PROBLEM: My main machine will only transfer data at 4.5MB/s or so despite the fact it has a Gigabit NIC. MY SETUP: I assume we can disregard other machines on the home network. Let me know if I am wrong about that. Desktop - intel E5400 6GB ram / Gigabit NIC Router - Linksys/cisco E3000...
  30. E

    Help me bake my ATI card pls

    I may try to bake ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3870, 512MB that's currently doing these problems That's how it looks like both sides, Master not Slave. 1stly, is there any poisonous gases or vapor that may be released and are they dangerous? 2ndly, is there any parts that need to be removed from...
  31. F

    Idling 68C° on first boot, i5 2500k...

    Just built my new system with an ASRock P67 Extreme6 and i5 2500k, powered on into the bios for the first time and the CPU temp is hovering at 65C°+ (up to 75C°), mobo at 25C°... Tried reseating the CPU cooler (stock) twice, convinced it's on properly and securely, fans spinning fine. Using the...
  32. A

    Sound imbalance

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) Hi, I have what I think is a unique problem lately. My MP3 files play at very low volume and when I adjust my volume controls up to listen to my music the system wave files nearly knock me out when they kick in. Anyone...
  33. J

    optical intellimouse 4.0 scroll will not work after a few ..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) XP pro SP1 MSI K7T turbo 2 MoBo with latest bios and drivers. I just got a optical intellimouse explorer 4.0 with tilt and i have the latest software intellipoint 5.2 originally the scroll up/down worked but now it will...
  34. G

    Move windows XP to new harddrive

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I am not sure if this is the proper group to post this question but here goes. I am trying to move the windows xp home edition sp2 from a smaller hard drive to a larger hard drive. I am using symantec ghost version...
  35. J

    can i carry-on cpu on a plane

    can i carry-on CPU on a plane with box
  36. M

    Trying to install windows 7

    Hello, I have install windows 7 on a new hard drive and it keeps asking me for media device drivers. I DONT HAVE THEM what the nexts thing i can do!
  37. K

    Drwtsn corrupt

    I bootted my computer today and the annoying little ! thing came up saying that Drwtsn32 has been corrupted. It advised me to run checkdisk. After about a second of doing whatever it does, it stated that it cannot finish the scandisk for some reason. I was wondering how to fix it
  38. G

    XP printer port addition scripting

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) I am using a script found on the script center. It doesn't give me enough detail. I am looking to add a local standart tcp/ip port with custom settings. It is LPR with a queue name of queue1. Is there a place to find...
  39. G

    Dell CPU

    My PC power light is flashing flashing green but it not booting up, what is wrong?
  40. G

    Search for files doesn't work == asks for installation fro..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) My father's computer running XP Home started refusing to do the Search for files after recent automatic updates (probably SP2, etc.). When you start a search for files, it immediately calls for windows installer...