Infineon

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Infineon.
  1. T

    Best Plotter to make signs

    Hi everybody, I would like to buy a Plotter to be able to cut stickers out for the vehicles of my DSM car club... I need a Plotter for "home use" if I could say that, nothing industrial, I won't be making many signs and banners... I already saw a couple of brands around, but I have no idea which...
  2. G

    HP990Cxi vs. HP930

    Does HP990Cxi post the same text quality as the HP930?
  3. G

    Going Wireless, suggestions?

    Hey All, I'm getting a new system soon, which will require a few keyboard/mouse changes. Anyone have any recommendations for a Wireless Keyboard, Wireless mouse, and a KVM switch? Wireless Keyboard - Must be ergonomic, preferably MS Internet Pro sytle. Wireless Mouse - Optical prefered, more...
  4. G

    refresh rate

    What exactly is the refresh rate? I've seen on my video card box the different rates my video card supports (prophet II mx), but I don't really know what the difference is between them. I'm assuming that a higher refresh rate is better, is this so? I have a CTX 15" that I bought a couple...
  5. L

    My kodak easyhare digital camera

    Hello, i have lost my book on thez015 camera
  6. R

    I shot video with a cannon 5d set on NTSC with a recording size 1920X1080 and th

    I shot video with a cannon 5d set on NTSC with a recording size 1920X1080 and then edited the video with Final Cut Express. My Quick Time videos play well on my Apple, but will not play on my PC. What settings should I use. -Randy Malone
  7. T

    I put all my videos from my camera onto a dvd disc now when i put dvd into compu

    Yeah i thought i would be clever and put all my mpg/mov digital camera videos onto a dvd+rw disk so i wouldnt lose them. I put the dvd into my computer drive and clicked Computer-Drive E where all the files showed up. But i have VLC, Gom Player and Windows Media Player with K-Lite codecs pack...
  8. C

    Driver digital camera

    Hello,I want to down load the driver of my digital still camera model CTO12626
  9. A

    Black and White for my Canon 20d

    How do I set it to do Black and White pictures? Also, with my 75mm to 300mm lens, I keep getting the error 005. Why can't I get the flash to open?
  10. T

    Displaying camera's image on PC screen

    Hello, Is there any way to get what is displayed on the digital camera LCD to be displayed on a computer screen? I don't mean for it to function as a webcam, in other words to stream the camera feed over the internet. Only to get what is displayed on the small LCD screen to be displayed on my...
  11. Zed_Spooge

    Black Friday stuff

    any chance someone can put together a gaming build for /700 dollars not including OS or peripherals for gaming taking into account neweggs current black friday deals? gaming and photoshop are only uses. would like to have a LITTLE room for upgrading if possilble. THANKS. not good at roaming...
  12. kahlil88

    Swapping battery guts?

    I ordered my friend a new battery (from Amazon) for her Compaq CQ50 laptop. It says it's compatible with her model and seems to work pretty good, but it's not physically identical to the original battery and falls out really easy. I'm wondering if, despite the warning label, it's possible/safe...
  13. M

    Gaming PC

    I'm not very tech savy will this run most games on Steam at low settings? Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 2 , sklyrim , Borderlands 2 , WoW and etc all I really need to know can always upgrade later. Thanks...
  14. G

    Overclocking Athlon X2 3600+

    does anyone know how to overclock my amd athlon *2 3600+ iv treid to but dont know if im doing it right it was 2.00ghz i put it to 2.4ghz can it go more than that and how thanks shane
  15. D

    New build computer wont boot up

    Just got my new build computer everything is install n check the motherboard didnt see any bent pin 8-pin cpu plug in n 24-pin plug in but after i hit the power button fan spin for sec then shut off check everything nothing seen wrong did i got a bad power supply???? here is my spec: MSI...
  16. T

    Importance of RAM

    What's the importance of RAM on overclocking? I'm asking because i'm building a new PC with intentions to overclock, and i have trouble choosing the RAM. At first i thought to go for this CORSAIR HX3X12G1600C9 XMS3 DDR3 12GB (6X2GB) (http://www.e-shop.gr/show_per.phtml?id=PER.553120) but i see...
  17. C

    Need Expert advise on my watercooling setup.

    I plan on water cooling my Q6600 rig on an Antec Twelve Hundred Case. Here are the components. Radiators: MCR220-QP Black Ice Pro II Reservoir/Pump: XSPC Dual Bay-Res Pump/Resrvoir Combo NZL-L13KG - Swivel NZL-V13KG - Compression - Im going with this fitting. CPU Waterblock: Swiftech...
  18. H

    Will this set-up work and play games on high res?

    Hey there, firstly I'm not sure where I should put this.. sorry if I'm wrong! I'm attempting to build my own pc, works out way cheaper, which can run games, eg Battlefield 3, on high res (max/nearly max). It also needs to be capable of making/rendering videos (Sony Vegas, Adobe After effects)...
  19. taskforcetiny

    Help Overclocking GTX 280

    Hey guys I'm running an XFX GTX 280 Ex Ed (640/1410) and was just wondering what the maximum internal/mem/shade clock freqs are that people are able to push this card to using the stock GPU fan at 100%? And what would be the optimal CPU freq for a Q9550 so that I am not creating a bottle neck...
  20. whosBlu

    Is a Sound Card Needed?

    I'm Planning to Buy this Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard Is a sound card need with this motherboard? Or will i be just fine? If needed please link so suggestions of sound cards because i haven't did a lot of research on them. Thanks in Advanced! -JP
  21. C

    Need Help On Q6600 / Computer

    I have been having an ongoing problem for awhile now trying to overclock my q6600 to a stable condition. Where it would be able to run very smoothly without ingame problems like the game having computer lag issues. The use of the computer is mostly just for 1 game, Counter Strike Source. My...
  22. G

    WH20 vs STTNG??

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Need your opinion?? Which is better? Playability? Fun factor? Thanks Kevin
  23. W

    Build me a gaming computer, 1500$ MAX

    Approximate Purchase Date: Today or tomorrow would be nice. Budget Range: No more than 1500$. The lower you can go, the better. System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Internet, Homework, The rest. Are you buying a monitor: Yes Parts to Upgrade: Everything. (I own a laptop). Do...
  24. Bloodchain

    New builder trying to figure stuff out/new comput

    Ok this really has to do with the computer specs in general but i had no clue where to put this in the fourms. So i put it in motherboards and memory as you can see. Here is what i want to run but i have no clue if they will go together with each other this will be a first time build for me \...
  25. Y

    What motherboard should i get?

    Thermaltake Armor A90 Corsair 600W ATX Gaming Series Samsung DVD RW Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM 16MB Sata3 i5 3570k Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 WindForce OC Edition Corsair Low Profile Black 8GB DDR3 1600mHz Crucial M4 64 GB Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO I am not gonna SLI,I will...
  26. G

    visiting usa for a month

    Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?) my canadian provider is gonna be quite expensive for using my phone in usa is it possible to just get a sim card w/out signing a contract that i could pay for just 1 month or something? -- swizz12...
  27. G

    Belkin USB Bluetooth Adapter F8T001 and Motorola V551?

    Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.cingular (More info?) Does anybody have any info on whether these will work together? CompUsa has them in stock, but they mention on their site that: "Note: This device may not be compatible with all bluetooth enabled mobile phones. As...
  28. A

    MSI K9A2 Platinum VS MSI DKA790GX Platinum

    Hello, Unfortunately my K9A2 went failed :whistle: . It eat CMOS batteries. Batteries are draining so fast that the duration is no more than 1 month. As I'll change this motherboard, I come across a question. Which mobo is better? K9A2 Platinum vs MSI DKA790GX Platinum. K9A2 is better in...
  29. N

    Which Gaming PC? (Ordering tomorrow)

    Hello everyone. I am seeking some advice. If you could tell me which one of these computers would be better suite for running the latest games on max settings/fps that would be much appreciated. PC 1: Case: Azza Fusion 4000 Super Full-Tower 2-in-1 Gaming Case w/ Dual System Support, Dual PSU...
  30. W

    Compatibility questions.

    I was "building" a gaming pc and came up with this. Case and Power Supply: Cooler Master Sileo 500 RC-500-KKR3-GP Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 640 Memory: Kingston HyperX Blu 4GB Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 560 OR GTX 550 Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black...
  31. S

    Alienware AX51-0066BK Desktop

    This system is pretty compact so I was wondering if I can put a newer version nvidia 3D-Vision video card and if the power supply big enough for the video card will fit
  32. G

    Is anyone actually using the SA 1.01 patch?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?) Game runs fine here. Never heard of anyone using it. T.
  33. T

    Please help with this build

    This is my first PC build and i really need help with the mobo. Can anyone please help me choose one that is compatible with the parts im ordering? My limit is $150. lower would be better. I also need a wireless pci card. i cant seem to find a decent one on amazon. Last thing, are all the...
  34. M

    Need help deciding which prebuilt to buy....

    Hello all, I have to open this inquiry by mentioning that I don't have very much experience with computers. I've been a console gamer for years, and I'm now looking to start 'sim-racing' with a PC. I have a few games in mind and I figured it would be helpful to list the recommended specs for...
  35. alkaleo

    Desktop PC ~

    hello folks i have in mind to purchase a desktop pc and made some research of the market to see what are the best buy components CPU - Procesor Intel® CoreTM i5-2500K SandyBridge, 3300MHz, 6MB, socket 1155, Box ~ 205 Euro MB - Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 ~ 175 Euro MEM - Corsair...