Inkjet

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Inkjet.
  1. T

    Is my new Zotac GTX 980 faulty?

    Hello, Recently I have bought new Zotac GTX 980 reference design. And I haven't toucht anything in it's settings. My pc doesn't crash and I get no errors. But when I play games there is that annoying shadows that looks like pixelated. Also I notice that there are a lot of shimmering, stuff...
  2. J

    Dual Boot XP 32 on existing W7 64 Machine???

    My Xp Toshiba laptop is gunna die one of these days ( 2004) I have a few programs that only run on XP like Front Page. I have an extra W7 desktop as a back up for my DAW I can mess with without worry. According to Mirco soft you have to install the older OS first as to avoid booting issues. So...
  3. P

    my laptop turn off frequently

    i want repair
  4. F

    Uninstalled integrated garphics. now my screen is all big

    i was trying to fix some issuees i had with my grpahics card and stuff and then i uninstalled the ATI radeon graphics 3000( onboard graphics) how do i fix this and get back the integrated graphics?
  5. BBQ_King

    shipping graphics card from amazon

    Guys i'm from the Philippines. Does amazon ship computer parts here? Also is it safe to ship from amazon? I want to buy a Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1 Gaming from amazon because it isn't available here in the Philippines.
  6. N

    My PC restarts randomly! Help!

    Hello, I've been having this problem where my PC (Recently built) just restarts on it's own. I don't know if it's overheating or what. It happens every once and a while. No set times, or anything. Help! Thanks.
  7. A

    Can I mix these sticks of ram?

    BLS4G3D1609DS1S00 < Is the one im going to buy and BLT4G3D1608DT2TXOB is my current stick of ram. will it work?
  8. C

    Considering a system upgrade...

    So here's the A: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 AM3+ AMD FX-6100 3.3 GHz Six Core AMD HD7870 XFX DD 2GB VRAM 1TB 7200 RPM HDD 16 GB G.Skill DDR3 1600MHz Thermaltake TR2 700W Going to the B (Swapping the CPU and GPU): AMD FX-8350 4GHz Eight Core AMD R9 280x 3GB VRAM Thoughts? At this price point, the R9...
  9. R

    Display Issues with PowerColor 7870

    Back Story: Bought the 7870 Myst Ed. about a year ago and had display issues after playing a game for more than 30 minutes or so. I ended up RMA'ing the card, but they did not have another in stock, so they sent my a different version of the 7870. Current Problem: Installed the card and it...
  10. A

    First time builder, looking for some guidance

    Looking to build a decent gaming rig for right around 800 US$. Going to be playing games like Skyrim, Titanfall and Wow and would prefer to be able to play them on relatively high settings. I do not plan to be overclocking, so no need to worry about that. I have a case and power supply sitting...
  11. E

    Help choosing a graphics card

    Hi guys , I need advise on which graphic card to get , my budget is 260, mostly going to play bf4 and steam games on max setting. I am looking at 3 cards HIS R9 270x (with free bf4) or MSI gtx 660 or eve gtx 770 , I just need to know just to know which is better of the three for gaming , don't...
  12. R

    Gaming pc for $500 or a steam machine

    Build a $500 gaming pc or wait and buy steam machine
  13. J

    need help picking the best graphics card for $300

    I have 300 dollar budget and picked out two different cards to choose from http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125494 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127748 would it be better to have 3 fans or 2 fans my case manual said it can't hold a card longer...
  14. G

    Toshiba Satellite P755 has default Windows 7 Boot options that won't let me boot from toshiba recovery cd

    I tried, Key C, F2, F8, F12, and esc. C and all F keys takes me to Windows Boot Options which gives me access to repair the computer via windows repair. I called Toshiba Support and they said they can't help me because they don't have a solution for that. I can't access any other boot options...
  15. C

    How can I overclock my i5 3570k?I have a h100i cooler.

    How can I overclock my i5 3570k?I have a h100i cooler.And my motherboard is an ASRock z77 EXTREME4
  16. B

    Newegg "Open Box" moniter

    I'm considering ordering this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236174R Monitor. Have any of you had any bad experiences with open box products or monitors?
  17. D

    Headphones

    Today I purchased a pair of Beats Solo HD and I'm already starting to regret it. After reading a lot of reviews and such I've decided that I'm going to take them back and try to get cheaper and better sounding headphones. However, I have no idea what I'm even looking for as the only headphones...
  18. S

    Best SoundCard for the money - upgradeable

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?) Just wondering if someone in this group could advice me on what is the best almost Pro quality sound card i can buy for the money. The sound card should also have the ability to add an external converter later on (sound card should be able to...
  19. G

    Is gtx460 compatable with asus p5nsli - 570sli

    I have a ASUS P5NSLI with a 570SLI chipset. Is this Mobo compatable with EVGA GTX460
  20. S

    Nomad jukebox: help

    I have a nomad jukbox 6gb. It has worked great until today. I tried to load some music on it the creative player told me the memory was full and couldn't continue so when i tried to shut down the player it froze. said it was still recording. It got disconnected from computer but wouldn't shut...
  21. G

    Windows XP professional problem......won't boot up

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) I've had my DELL 8200 desktop PC for about two years........ I've had NO problems. Now all of a sudden when I go to boot up.......I get nowhere. Only these statements: Can anyone help me? I'm not very technical...
  22. O

    Is there a consensus on mixing fans in a case?

    I'm thinking of adding this http://www.akasa.com.tw/update.php?tpl=product/product.detail.tpl&no=181&type=Fans&type_sub=Ultra%20Quiet%20Fan&model=AK-FN063 To this heatsink Which already has this fan on it http://www.aerocool.us/accessory/shark_g14.html Will that work?
  23. D

    Recommended psu for core i3 cpu

    can i use my psu (350 w) with a core i3 540 processor or do i need a new one ? and what wattage should i get if i need new one? ill be using a gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H mobo
  24. S

    My sata cable clamp broke :( HELP ..

    hey guys .. i started building my new pc last night for the first time and every thing gone ok :) but when i started to connect the 2 sata cables that came with the motherboard (asrock Z77 extreme 4 ) to my ssd and hdd i accidently broke the cliper on one of them :( so i removed it (the metal...
  25. S

    Final check off on i5 build please help

    Hi, I am going to order the parts listed below by the end of tonight and I would really appreicate it if you guys will help see if my parts are compatible and good, and if there are any better/cheaper parts out there that would make my computer just as good please feel free to share. This is...
  26. K

    Philips 9704 media player flickers

    Hello, My 46" philips 9704 tv starts flickering and picture becomes choppy after playing for 5 mins. If I rewind for a second and play it again, it plays fine for 5 mins and the flickering is back again! Did anybody face this problem before?
  27. S

    Any expresscard 34 has a 4-pin firewire port for pc with camcorder

    I can a sony icr-trv820 camcorder that I need to connect to my PC which has an expresscard 34 slot. I am looking for an expresscard that fits in my pc expresscard slot and has a 4-pin firewire port on it (not to confuse with the usb 4-pin ports. Is their any company that sell these or do I...
  28. R

    need to purchase graphics card

    help needed-------- which gpu shoould i purchase for my motherboard i.e. ASROCK Z77 FATAL1TY PROFESSIONAL. i have narrowed my choice to nvidia gtx 760. kindly reply fast. my other hardware & software components are as: i5 3570k processor coolmaster 600 w power source. 4gb x 2 corsair vengeance...
  29. K

    Poor performance from A10 5800k

    I recently upgraded my computer for the first time in 5 years. It's incredibly budget driven, as I have a newborn at home. New System Processor: AMD A10 5800k Mobo: ASRock FM2A75M-DGS Memory: Gskill 8gb PC1600 Graphics: Onboard Radeon HD 7600D (Set to 2gb) Old System AMD Athlon X2 6000 (3...
  30. C

    Upgrading from Home Premium to Pro

    Hello! This may be a silly question, but is it a big deal to upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit to Windows 7 Professional after first setting up your computer? I just bought my computer, which has Home Premium. I intend to buy the upgrade, but I want to wait until I get my school email...
  31. D

    GTX 650 vs GTX 650TI

    Hey guys, I was looking at some video cards for my budget gaming build I can't quite put my finger on which video card is going to be better. Between these two are there are big performance jumps? Am I going to be better off buying the bigger better video card or can I stick to the cheaper one...
  32. G

    Hang using IE or OE after SP2 Install on clean system

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Looking for help/advice please. I have just completed the following steps: Format a new hard disk (only disk in machine) Instal XPHE from CD Verify OE and IE work on internet (DSL connection) by browsing and sending email...
  33. P

    Logitech s-00066 how do I set the clock?

    I have a logitech MP3 dock (s-00066) and can't figure out how to set the clock. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks - Harv
  34. J

    Selling Parts - I7 930, ASUS Rampage III extreme and more

    Selling Parts from my previous computer, recently changed out the CPU, RAM and Mobo Intel Core I7 930 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115225 Asus Rampage III Extreme http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131642 Kingston HyperX T1 Series 12 Gigs...
  35. SpinachEater

    BF 2142 v1.5 Beta

    The beta v1.5 is out with Wake Island and Shingle. I am running on AGP still and can't run Shingle that well but Wake Island is pretty good. Any BF2142 players out there? What do you think of the new maps?
  36. G

    Netscape won't load after installing SP2

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) I've loaded Service Pack 2 twice. Second time I debugged my computer with Spybot S&D and Ad Aware. Both times Netscape won't load, and I need my mail! brigidbeth(removethis)@yahoo.com
  37. G

    buttons missing on taks bar

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) my buttons for open windows have recently disappeared when i minimise them . any solutions anybody ?
  38. M

    Cheap Decent Computer Build

    Motherboard: EVGA x58 ftw3 3 way sli Processor : i7-930 lga 1366 2.8MHz OC to 4.0MHz Memory: Patriot Sector 6gb ddr3 ram Case: raid max with 3 fan Psu: 600watts Drive: Seagate barracuda 1.5tb 7200rpm fast Cpu cooler: intel heatsink 120mm(good for overclocking) Gpu: evga gforce GT 430 (can handle...
  39. N

    When not to block

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) I have noticed that in tournament games some players will deal with the stealth bleeding predator by simply not blocking the bleeds, hoping that then their predator will have too many stealth cards in their hand. However...
  40. Negar

    UPS Battery problem

    If batteries of a UPS become hot and bigger , and the time of producing electricity takes time. What may be the fault ?