Inkjet

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Inkjet.
  1. J

    Computer for sale

    I was wondering how much someone might buy my computer for Everything is fully functional Specs -Coolermaster 430 Black Elite Case -AMD Athilon x2 250 (overclocked to 3.8GHz) -XFX 9800gt -4Gb of DDR2 RAM -500Gb Hard Drive -DVD R/W Drive -600w Power Supply -Asus M3A78 PRO AM3 motherboard with...
  2. T

    WTB: MSI Cyclone GTX 460 1 GB

    Looking for another MSI Cyclone GTX 460 1 GB. Just like the one below. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127510&Tpk=msi%20cyclone%20gtx%20460 Thanks.
  3. mickeddie

    slower clock speed, faster performance?

    How is it that a P4 running at 3.4ghz is slower than an AMD 2.6ghz or Conroe 6600? Please explain in laymans terms. Eddie
  4. W

    Why does windows 7 lose the mouse

    Hello, I've seen several answers on the loss of mouse/scroll function withe windows 7 and they generally suggest a hardware failure of the devices. I regularly experience loss of function on both my Pc and HP laptop. It occurs with USB, PC/2 and wireless connected mice as well as scroll pad...
  5. T

    Price Check Please: Dual Core & Quad Core PC systems

    Hi All, I am looking to lighten my PC load and sell a few systems I am not using, and was hoping to get a price check on the 2 builds. Build 1: OS: Windows Vista Home Premium (32bit) Case: Apevia Xplorer Case w/ 2 80mm front intake fans, 1 80mm top exhaust fan, 1 rear 120mm exhaust fan MOBO...
  6. B

    Used AMD X4 955 BE (11 days old)

    I'm not satisfied with the performance of this cpu for the HEAVY and demanding multitasking that I do, and would like to buy a 6 core instead. Everything works perfectly. I haven't overclocked it but if I can't sell it for the minimum price I'm setting I'll probably just keep it and OC. Also...
  7. G

    Pond pump

    Hello, Will the pond pump I bought in USA work in Spain?
  8. P

    WTS Xbox 360

    This will be sold as a bundle. I have no desire to play consoles, let alone games very much anymore. Games Halo 3 Call of Duty 4 Gears of War Rockband (I use a GH3 guitar that came from the PC version I have, will throw in if you want for a small fee) Vegas 2 Hardware 360+warrenty 2...
  9. D

    FS - HP Pavilion a420n

    For Sale is an HP Pavilion a420n desktop PC that was our old family PC. It comes with: Athlon XP 3000+ 1 X 512MB DDR 400 running @ DDR 333 from factory ASUS A7V8X-LA mobo Maxtor 160GB 7200RPM 2 MB cache HDD DVD ROM CD Burner 7 in 1 media card reader floppy drive 2 front USB 2.0, front firewire...
  10. Thecrazygame13

    6850 help!

    So I was wondering why should I overclock my Radeon HD 6850, I heard you can get better frames in game? I have the Trixx overclock software by Sapphire, but I wanted to try it out and see if I get better frames in BF3? I'm on a 600w Corsair Builder Series PSU. But what settings should I do...
  11. J

    Suggest best TN monitor with glossy screen

    I see many reviews but some are not telling me whether the screen is glossy or not. I want a nice glossy screen at 23-24 inches. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  12. L

    Nvidia Game bundle AFTER 26/11/13

    Anyone know what Nvidia are going to replace the current game bundle with after it expires on 26th November? Price drop or another set of games?
  13. M

    CANON LBP-800 driver

    My printer model cannon LBP-800 but yet i lost my software so i am interested free download from net.pls give me suggestion or guide line .thanx.
  14. W

    Best 24 inch PVA with lowest delay for gaming?

    Hey can anyone help me look for a great PVA monitor at 24 inches with low delay/response time (something around 2-6 ms), I am also looking for HDCP and HDMI support for the monitor. 1:1 scaling option is very important too since I want to play games on smaller resolutions Is there any monitor...
  15. H

    Banding issues using DVI but not Analogue with new LCD mnonitor

    hey guys, I recently bought an LG L197WH and discovered that it has some serious banding issues when i use the DVI connection. However, if i use the Analogue connection, the banding disappears. I heard of this kind of issue with one of the Dell panels. What do you guys think is the issue? Is...
  16. G

    Logitech QuickCam for Notebook Pro with ICQ

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?) Has any got this bloody cam to work with ICQ? It work instantly with MSN, but ICQ it just won't work. I've got the latest drivers from Logitech and I'm running XP Pro SP2, if that's any help. Thanks for any advise. strange_too
  17. G

    Problems with HP 3970 scanner and Windows XP

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?) I recently got a new PC - my previous one had Windows 98 and an HP 3300C scanner. I tried to use the old scanner on my new Win XP system but the software provided was only compatible with Win 98 and when I downloaded the new software...
  18. O

    Ok so I got this CML174B

    Its pretty nice, but HORRIBLE at dark shades. I have a Compaq TFT7020 and the same background on both of them, and the Hitachi doesn't diplay part of it because the color changes are subtle. Of coarse on a CRT you can see them clearly, even on my TFT7020 I see it clearly. I wonder if the Planar...
  19. L

    4GB SD CRAD HOW MANY HOURS OF HD 1080 format

    Sir, I have bought a new hd camera shoulder type - as to go for my filming I want to use higher type of bits AT present For the start I want to Recrodea Wedding of my friend I got 4GB SD cards, 16gb card and 32 GB card. The class is 4,16 I want to recrod in MP4 or AVI format (Thae recroding...
  20. J

    Photo Printers: Canon PIXMA iP4000 vs iP6000

    Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?) I am in the market for a new photo printer and have narrowed the choice down to a pair of Canon PIXMA printers, the iP4000 and the iP6000. Although the iP6000 has an LCD display and card slots, I probably won't use them. So the ultimate...
  21. G

    fs: Robotron board set complete (I think) non working

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) I have a Robotron cpu board, rom board, sound board. I also have a control interface board I think came from a Robotron, but don't know for sure. I tried testing this cpu and rom board in my Defender cabinet. I first got a...
  22. B

    WTS: SanDisk Ultra 120GB

    I have a SanDisk Ultra 120GB SSD that I won't need sometime soon. Here's the NewEgg page with all the specs: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820171545 I would do 100 + 5$ shipping. It has seen about three months of use, filled to capacity with games, performed well.
  23. lowjack989

    WTS: Gaming PC components from $25 to $100

    ASUS M3A78-CM $45.00 AMD X4 940 W/STOCK 965 HSF $65.00 HIS ICE-Q4 ATI4870 1GB 256-BIT GDDR5 CORE 750/MEM 900Mhz $100.00 2X2GB G.SKILL DDR2 800 $35.00 OCZ FATALITY 550 WATT PSU COMPLETE WITH ALL WIRES AND CASE $35.00 ACER 18.5" WIDESCREEN LCD MONITOR $60.00 AMD X2 7750 $25.00 SHIPPING FROM ZIP...
  24. R

    Home PC for Sale *if you by Tri State Area*

    Okay here are the Specs: Celeron 800 i815 matx Mobo 256mb PC133 SDRAM 20gb 7200rpm ATA100 ATi Radeon VE - Dual Head Sound Blaster 512 Matx Case w/ 250w PS 32x CD-Rom | 3 1/2 Floppy Nice Nvidia and ATi users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:
  25. vince2611

    Lookup all the recent post from all sections

    Is there a way that to look-up all the recent post, instead of checking each section and its date?
  26. G

    PIII FC w/ ASUS MB and 128 MB of PC 100

    Looking to sell a PIII 650 FC w/fan and Asus board and 128 MB of PC 100 memory. The CPU is runs at 100 Mhz. The components are about 7 months old and were all retail boxed. The board supports DMA 66 and also 100 or 133 memory. I'm looking for $130 for all, + shipping. U.S ONLY.
  27. J

    P3550e@770,P3700@933, Abit BE6 MB

    Hey all I am new to this forum and actually new to selling things online but this is what I have for sale. I have a Abit BE6 motherboard (with latest bios), Pentium 3 550e with heatsink (dual fan no biggie) that is rock stable at 770, also a Pentium 3 700e with golden orb heatsink that is rock...
  28. B

    How to eliminate very old msgs in searches

    I use Tom's sites all the time and in doing searches I would like to eliminate posts that are quite old. Is there a way to eliminate the old postings? Example, it's almost 2013 and I don't think the posts related to 2005 and earlier really have much use for the topics I search for. How can I see...
  29. V

    Club pogo

    Hello, I purchursed club pogo on 3-12-12 and my status says i am inactive. i get ads with my games. please help me-i have been trying to correct this since last thursday(6-14)
  30. flamethrower205

    Help selling a 1.2 Ghz

    Hi, I just won this 1.2 Ghz T-Bird w/ 200MHz FSB, and since I have the same thin except w/ 266MHz FSB, I think I will try my luck on ebay.com, selling it for $500. I really could use some tips on making it look really, really good. So far I have that I'll say it's 1,200,000,000Hz, and that the...
  31. G

    Mic choice for drum kit

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?) I'm used to tracking 2 or 3 acoustic string instruments at a time in my modest basement project studio. I'm working on a boutique project where the client is contemplating using a very small drum kit (snare/cymbol/high hat/kick). My first...
  32. G

    Is it me or are the forums screwed up?

    I came here to search the forums and the only search I see is the big search box at the top. It's the same one that shows up on every page on the site so it doesn't seem specific to the forums and I don't see a way to do advanced searches or forum specific searches. If I enter something in the...
  33. Rusting In Peace

    Posts have max positive rating of 20?

    I guess this could be posted under the forum or the site. I chose the site simply because voting seems to be used more often there than regular threads. I've noticed on this article that post's positive rating cannot go past 20 votes. Don't really know why there is this restriction but it if...
  34. D

    What the Hell is Going On Here?

    Yesterday morning I got up and turned on my computer, only to find that my monitor wasn't displaying at the correct resolution. I attempted to correct it, but the display options wouldn't let me set it any higher. The more I looked into it, I thought it might be a problem with the graphics...
  35. disease8

    Sorry I know I am probably being thick but how do I find all the previous posts I have made?
  36. P

    Pooup Ads

    Anytime I mouse over a popup ad, I cannot delete it due to the CLOSE button being disabled. I find this anoying and extremely intrusive. Please fix this, as it is difficult to read the article when I have to keep moving the ad out of the way. Thanks
  37. R

    Advertising

    Hello, Can the people who manage this site please stop with the FULL SCREEN ADVERTISING.PLEASE STOP MAKING THE INTERNET SUCK. TOMS IS BETTER THAN THIS. Moderator edit: Posting foul language like that, and in CAPS, is not going to help get your point across. It will only get you banned. Cool it!
  38. N

    Why is the hardware.fi country site so _BAD_

    I'm just wondering how you can pass those google translations on hardware.fi country site. Its not even freakin finnish to be polite. Its just google translations ffs. If your gonna do country translations than please, write in the native language dont use google translations, or please correct...
  39. 7

    Tom's Hardware Sources

    It came to my mind that almost all of tomshardware.com news sources are... tomshardware... how's that possible? I visit other websites and without mentioning names, if I was asked to evaluate sourcing the news on tomshardware, I will not hesitate to give the lowest rating. How is that possible...
  40. I

    Hardware Video Encoding

    I use Badaboom on an 8800GT to convert videos for use on my phone, and it's really amazing! I'm looking to upgrade my video card, and looking at a 5770, but don't want to give up hardware encoding. There have been some articles looking at AVIVO, Badaboom, and MediaShow, but nothing that I've...