Inkjet

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Inkjet.
  1. F

    Uninstalled integrated garphics. now my screen is all big

    i was trying to fix some issuees i had with my grpahics card and stuff and then i uninstalled the ATI radeon graphics 3000( onboard graphics) how do i fix this and get back the integrated graphics?
  2. BBQ_King

    shipping graphics card from amazon

    Guys i'm from the Philippines. Does amazon ship computer parts here? Also is it safe to ship from amazon? I want to buy a Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1 Gaming from amazon because it isn't available here in the Philippines.
  3. N

    My PC restarts randomly! Help!

    Hello, I've been having this problem where my PC (Recently built) just restarts on it's own. I don't know if it's overheating or what. It happens every once and a while. No set times, or anything. Help! Thanks.
  4. A

    Can I mix these sticks of ram?

    BLS4G3D1609DS1S00 < Is the one im going to buy and BLT4G3D1608DT2TXOB is my current stick of ram. will it work?
  5. C

    Considering a system upgrade...

    So here's the A: Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 AM3+ AMD FX-6100 3.3 GHz Six Core AMD HD7870 XFX DD 2GB VRAM 1TB 7200 RPM HDD 16 GB G.Skill DDR3 1600MHz Thermaltake TR2 700W Going to the B (Swapping the CPU and GPU): AMD FX-8350 4GHz Eight Core AMD R9 280x 3GB VRAM Thoughts? At this price point, the R9...
  6. R

    Display Issues with PowerColor 7870

    Back Story: Bought the 7870 Myst Ed. about a year ago and had display issues after playing a game for more than 30 minutes or so. I ended up RMA'ing the card, but they did not have another in stock, so they sent my a different version of the 7870. Current Problem: Installed the card and it...
  7. A

    First time builder, looking for some guidance

    Looking to build a decent gaming rig for right around 800 US$. Going to be playing games like Skyrim, Titanfall and Wow and would prefer to be able to play them on relatively high settings. I do not plan to be overclocking, so no need to worry about that. I have a case and power supply sitting...
  8. E

    Help choosing a graphics card

    Hi guys , I need advise on which graphic card to get , my budget is 260, mostly going to play bf4 and steam games on max setting. I am looking at 3 cards HIS R9 270x (with free bf4) or MSI gtx 660 or eve gtx 770 , I just need to know just to know which is better of the three for gaming , don't...
  9. R

    Gaming pc for $500 or a steam machine

    Build a $500 gaming pc or wait and buy steam machine
  10. J

    need help picking the best graphics card for $300

    I have 300 dollar budget and picked out two different cards to choose from http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125494 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127748 would it be better to have 3 fans or 2 fans my case manual said it can't hold a card longer...
  11. G

    Toshiba Satellite P755 has default Windows 7 Boot options that won't let me boot from toshiba recovery cd

    I tried, Key C, F2, F8, F12, and esc. C and all F keys takes me to Windows Boot Options which gives me access to repair the computer via windows repair. I called Toshiba Support and they said they can't help me because they don't have a solution for that. I can't access any other boot options...
  12. C

    How can I overclock my i5 3570k?I have a h100i cooler.

    How can I overclock my i5 3570k?I have a h100i cooler.And my motherboard is an ASRock z77 EXTREME4
  13. B

    Newegg "Open Box" moniter

    I'm considering ordering this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236174R Monitor. Have any of you had any bad experiences with open box products or monitors?
  14. D

    Headphones

    Today I purchased a pair of Beats Solo HD and I'm already starting to regret it. After reading a lot of reviews and such I've decided that I'm going to take them back and try to get cheaper and better sounding headphones. However, I have no idea what I'm even looking for as the only headphones...
  15. S

    Best SoundCard for the money - upgradeable

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?) Just wondering if someone in this group could advice me on what is the best almost Pro quality sound card i can buy for the money. The sound card should also have the ability to add an external converter later on (sound card should be able to...
  16. G

    Is gtx460 compatable with asus p5nsli - 570sli

    I have a ASUS P5NSLI with a 570SLI chipset. Is this Mobo compatable with EVGA GTX460
  17. S

    Nomad jukebox: help

    I have a nomad jukbox 6gb. It has worked great until today. I tried to load some music on it the creative player told me the memory was full and couldn't continue so when i tried to shut down the player it froze. said it was still recording. It got disconnected from computer but wouldn't shut...
  18. G

    Windows XP professional problem......won't boot up

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) I've had my DELL 8200 desktop PC for about two years........ I've had NO problems. Now all of a sudden when I go to boot up.......I get nowhere. Only these statements: Can anyone help me? I'm not very technical...
  19. O

    Is there a consensus on mixing fans in a case?

    I'm thinking of adding this http://www.akasa.com.tw/update.php?tpl=product/product.detail.tpl&no=181&type=Fans&type_sub=Ultra%20Quiet%20Fan&model=AK-FN063 To this heatsink Which already has this fan on it http://www.aerocool.us/accessory/shark_g14.html Will that work?
  20. D

    Recommended psu for core i3 cpu

    can i use my psu (350 w) with a core i3 540 processor or do i need a new one ? and what wattage should i get if i need new one? ill be using a gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H mobo