Ipaq

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Ipaq.
  1. G

    How do I prevent winows from loggin out to the welcome wit..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I am frustrated when windows keeps logging back out of the desktop to the Welcome Screen when i have not been active on my account for a whil;e. The reason I'm mad is because some of the programs I use wil not...
  2. C

    newb question

    well at my buddies house his internet come in on the main floor. But his sister needs inet upstairs and they dont want to run cat5 up there. I havnt done much with wireless so im just inquiring to see if it will work ok for inet, what brand and protol for the cost is best. File transfering isnt...
  3. J

    Installed new hard drive and vista now wifi doesnt work

    I installed a new hard drive and vista on my inspiron 1525 and now have no intenet capabilities wifi wont even turn on.
  4. O

    Am having

    Hello, am having problem when down loading sound driver for dell latitude d 600
  5. K

    Networking icons appear too late after bootup

    sometime, once windows gets older and use of net is frequent, my computer gets slower. the problem is with loading various icons especially the networking. can some body help me in reducing this time, plz.
  6. M

    New build and can't get windows to load

    1st time new build.... 3930k , evga gtx 660ti, UD5 x79 16 gig ram. All together and was loading windows software . Its wants to shut down constantly. Reboot and load again then shuts down after load process. Basically in short i cant get the software to load. please help
  7. G

    Audio driver for dell optiplex gx620 with vista OS

    Upgraded Dell Optiplex GX620 to MS Vista. Sound icons showing no sound installed. Cant find driver for this PC running Vista on Dell site Help please
  8. F

    Computer Wanting to Access the Web When Webcam Video is Played

    Hello, Is it normal for my computer to try and access the internet when i go to play back a video i made with my on-board webcam? Recently i had a severe virus infection that involved having the system cleaned professionally. My desktop had one rootkit and several trojans, and the laptop had...
  9. K

    G33/G31

    Hello, I have this graphics card and need to know how to speed it up and adjust it to my screen.
  10. X

    BSOD

    Curious as to what this BSOD could mean. I turned on my computer, logged in, then went to do something else and as i was comingi nto the room i hear the POST test, and my computer had restarted. i got the error and it was a BSOD. havent had any BSOD problems for a while, i didnt change drivers...
  11. N

    Dell optiplex 380 ethernet controller driver vista

    goood
  12. K

    Motion eye driver vgn fz31s

    I have got sony vaio vgn fz31s and my in-built web cam does not work - please help me urgently Thanks Jatinder
  13. A

    How 2 trace a laptop with its serial number

    i have lost my laptop day before yesterday
  14. M

    Free download pci device driver for windows xp

    :ange:
  15. D

    Inspiron 1525 - Device Manager unusable - no sound

    Hello, I have the inspiron 1525 vista laptop. first. the onboard speakers/sound device. stop and seem to have disappeared. Also, multiple software failures, error "APPCRASH". i have tried to reinstall the drivers, and almost everything else. I dont run the recovery or reinstall os, because there...
  16. G

    Cd rom drive not detected

    Hello,my computer suddenly does not show any cd rom driver at all
  17. R

    Microsoft windows vista error code 0x80070002 when starting computer

    Hello, MY COMPUTER WONT INSTALL WINDOWS IT KEEPS SAY FILE DONT EXIST . ERROR 0X80070002 . I CANT GET TO START MENU FOR PROGRAMS OR ANYTHING . HOW DO I FIX THIS ?????????? ANYONE KNOW ????
  18. F

    Master volume control mutes itself in windows 7

    my computer has no sound. It has also efected magic jack phone connected,
  19. Z

    Blackberry messenger for pc free download

    all my friends have blackberry except me so i wanted to know how to download bbm on my computer to talk to them
  20. G

    Screen jumping

    Hello,the screen jumps around - up and down. I've moved the speakers away from the monitor but the problem continues to happen and is extremely annoying. Any other suggestions?
  21. D

    Power off retract count below limits

    What does this mean and how do i fix it?
  22. M

    Verizon Wireless Quick Fix

    My I pad2 cannot connect thrught my WiFi . It keep saying it will not let me join
  23. N

    Vista will not boot from recovery disk

    Hello, Created recovery disks when I bought HP 4 years ago. Today got a blue screen. F10 to setup, set CD as first boot option; enabled Boot Diagnostic. Does not boot from recovery disk...instead diagnostic says 'Detecting IDE drives..'. Sounds like hard drive problem? F8 does not work after...
  24. N

    CD-Rom / CD-RW / DVD-Rom not reading data on CD\'s

    i have A COMBO but it is not copyinG data from CD.....IS it an hardware problem or else :(
  25. D

    Windows Media Player not playing DVD Dialogue

    When I try to play a DVD in Windows Media Player sound will play normally, but all the dialogue won't, as if it is muted. I've fixed this before in other programs by switching the sound from Surround to Stereo. I can't find a way to do this in WMP though, and my other program that I usually use...
  26. L

    Download for hp phtosmart

    Hi I have mislaid the CD to download HP photosmart ePrint wireless printer Can anyone advise please if I can download from the web Thank you :o
  27. V

    Webcam software for acer aspire one

    Hello,
  28. K

    Is there a 64 bit driver for the canon bjc-50 printer

    Hello, Can anyone tell me if there is a 64bit driver for the Canon BJC-50 printer. Or if there is a compatible one. Cheers,
  29. M

    Wont accept sign in to im

    Hello, I downladed the neweat version of Yahoo 's IM, used it for a day, since then, it won't accept sign in,I can't get on IM.
  30. G

    Backup Problem persisting

    Windows - Delayed Write Failed Windows was unable to save all the data for the file E:\$Mft. The data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure to your computer hardware or network connection. Please try so save this file elsewhere. Unexpected Error in cClone.CompareEntireSource...
  31. G

    Multimedia audio controller drivers

    Hello, where can i get the above drivers
  32. J

    Someting's got wrong with my computer!

    Hello, i have a problem about 'Could not load OpenGL.' Can u help me plz???!!! :) :) :) :) :) :O :O :O :O
  33. D

    Resume

    Hello, I am looking for a job I need to make my resume and be able to down load to my potential employers application
  34. B

    Bootmgr is missing

    looking for help
  35. M

    Recovery disc

    Does anyone know where I can get hold of recovery discs for a Toshiba satellite L300 25H series? It is now a discontinued model and I am waiting to hear from Toshiba..... :sarcastic: My daughters laptop refuses to repair or do a system restore..an't even do it in safe mode :pfff: Any...
  36. M

    How to recover non working microSD card

    So I have an SD card that I was using for about a year. Then suddenly i could not see it anymore in my phone. I tried putting it into the microSD adapter and viewing the contents on my pc but it will not mount the drive at all. Anyone know of a tool that can look at an SD card that will not...
  37. T

    Games keep freezing.

    So I have Nvidia GeForce GTS 250, 4 gig ram, games crash and I can\'t even ctrl alt del out of it. Only choice is to turn the machine off, which sucks. I am over clocked and tried going back to default settings. My friend helped me build this rig and it has always given me problems. Is there...
  38. A

    Query

    Hello, does windows xp supports in core i5
  39. nikorr

    Is it OEM or retail?

    Is it OEM or retail? Anyone has any experience with this student version of upgrade? License Pricing: Microsoft Student Option , Volume , Work at Home License Type: Upgrade (media only) Licensing Details: 32-bit Licensing Program: Microsoft Campus Agreement , Microsoft School Agreement...
  40. G

    ASN-WC 1060 webcam

    Hello, Could you tell me how I can make my ASN-WC 1060 webcam work on my laptop HP -vista? I can´t find any driver available for it. Appreciate your help. Rosanna