Ipaq

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Ipaq.
  1. G

    Windows XP recovery without a restore disk -- VPR Matrix

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I've got a VPR Matrix 6100 that did not come with a restore/recovery CD. I need to reinstall XP. From what I understand the restore/recovery files are on the hard drive somewhere, possibly in a seperate partition that...
  2. G

    I think I made some sort of mistake using Malwarebytes

    i was following the steps from a thread that was a easy guide to removing malware okay so i did a full scan, and made sure my computer was in safe mode. after it was over i came up with like 193 threats. so i didn't know what to do with them. so i was looking around for familiar buttons and saw...
  3. C

    Matshita uj851s drivers

    HP PAVILION DV6500 MASHITA DVD UJ-851S ATA DRIVR FAILED. THE DRIVE HAS POWER AND DRIVE LIGHTS AND SPINS, TRYS TO READ THE CD, BUT NO READ OUT AND DVD NOT RECOGNIZED BY VISTA. TRIED TO UPDATE THE DRIVER BUT MESSAGE SAYS CODE 10 CANNOT DO IT. TRIED TO DO A RECOVERY BUT IT SAYS IT CANNOT...
  4. D

    Question

    Hello, Write a program using loops which displays following sequence of esoteric. *********** ********* ****** **** ** *********** ********* ****** **** ** *********** ********* ****** **** **
  5. R

    Installation of printer

    help install my lexmark x2500 printer without a disk
  6. J

    Where can I download the Proplus MSI file?

    Hello forum, I've been having trouble installing some high security updates and such as windowsxp service pack 3 and some microsoft office 2007 security updates. Every time the updates begin to install, i get a message to insert microsoft xp professional with front page or the proplus.msi...
  7. R

    Www kodak com/go/camerasw

    Hello, how do I download my pictures from camera to computer
  8. L

    Emachine t5234 how to hook up a mixer

    how to hook up my mixer to my e machine computer
  9. J

    Windows updates

    Hello, i can't get my acer laptop to do the windows updates
  10. S

    When i plug-in my ac adapter its always rebooting itself but when i used batter

    i have a toshiba a300 satellite laptop and this is my problem when i plug-in my ac adapter its always rebooting itself but when i used batter its normal operation
  11. U

    Windows shuts down and gives error message

    Hello, My computer shut down and gave error message *** STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005,0x8056C031,0xB733FAF4,0x00000000) and then when I restarted it, it gave the same message but with 0xB76B7AF4 instead of the B733FAF4 part. I went into safe mode and tried to do a system restore and it just...
  12. L

    Error 1402 when download microsoft office pro

    i have been everywhere on the web and nothing has worked, even been on microsoft website. I bought microsoft office pro 2007, i have a 64bit vista computer that is 6 months old and when i try to download the program i get this error below. error 1402.setup cannot open the registry key...
  13. G

    Free Acer Help

    Hello, i am trying to download photos from my memory card but it doesn't register at all on my laptop. do i have to set it up or should it be automatic
  14. D

    Trackpad not working

    i need to download a driver that works the track pad, my stopped working
  15. joshie123

    Windows xp cant install keyboard or mouse

    Hello, my computer can read the keyboard and mouse but cant install it because when it gets reboot it says new software has to be installed and i cant install it if the keyboard or mouse wont work the usb port work perfectly idk what to do to fix it