Japanese

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Japanese.
  1. chachee99-1390505

    Power supply Error message

    I just received a message on HWmonitor saying my Vin3 is reading 1.644V. What does this mean? My power supply is Xclio Great power 750w. http://www.xclio.com/show_sample_list.asp?prodid=120511214412&g=xclio&l=en
  2. M

    Want to buy best motherboard-processor combination

    Please suggest me a perfect Motherboard-Processor combination for my personal use:- what I am looking here :- 1)should support Windows 7/8 2)7.1 ch sound support 3)USB 3.0 ports 4)onboard HD Graphics for Full HD Video Playback 5)atleast 1/2 SATA ports of 6 Gb/s 6)DDR3 RAM support And IT...
  3. G

    where can you buy a mounting bracket for sound pots?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) I checked the usual places and have not seen them. I need to mount a sound pot in a williams game.
  4. F

    HDD Image problem

    Hi Guys and Girls, I have just taken delivery of all the parts I need for my new HTPC, running Windows XP MCE. I would like to make a Ghost image of the C:\ drive, in case anything goes wrong. The problem I have is that the hard drive is SATA, and so is not recognised by DOS. The SATA chipset...
  5. H

    Dell CPU Upgrade?

    i want to upgrade my 2nd gen i5 dell vostro to 3rd gen i5 processor . Is it possible ??
  6. G

    WEIRD - Canon XL1s says "DV IN" when connected to firewire..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) I have been troubleshooting my firewire card, connection, etc. for days thinking I had a firewire card setup issue. I did every trouble shooting that has been posted. I have a Canon XL1s, using AC power, connecting through...
  7. a1an

    New 2560x1440 monitor is making multiplayer unplayable!

    Hey guys.. recently just got the ASUS pb278q monitor and I LOVE it, however there's a big problem. Ever since I started using it my multiplayer games like BF3 ( ping would bounce up to around 300-400 scale) and Planetside 2 have started to lag pretty crazily. My frame rates are absolutely fine...
  8. G

    Defrag gone

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) Win XP HE, SP1 Follow-Up to Perform_maintain Hi, I had installed a defrag program called...
  9. P

    What to do with an old Dell?

    Hi there. Having just purchased a new computer I now have an old Dell Dimension 4500 spare. I was wondering what you guys/gals do with your old PCs when you replace them? I'd like to find a use for it so any suggestions would be welcome. Cheers
  10. Scotteq

    Russinovich (Technet) on Win 7 UAC

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/2009.07.uac.aspx It's a good read, and worth the time.
  11. C

    Bottom of screen dead

    Hi Great forum!! I had nothing but trouble with this Laptop from day one. I really like it though. I originally had the power connector issue which was taken care of after sending me Battery, Power cord. Then they took it and fixed it. Then my screen went black. if I played with the...
  12. Q

    BOOT BCD problems

    I dual boot xp32 with windows 7x64. Everything is working just as it should until today. When windows is about to load, I recevied an error saying that boot bcd is missing. I repaired my 7 with the installation disk but know I can't boot to windows xp... Please help!
  13. A

    Is this an alright build..?

    Will it be fine? Is the PSU good enough for the build..? I'm trying to maintain a low budget Intel® Core™ i5-4440 Processor RAM DDR3 8GB MSI B85-G43 GAMING HARD DRIVE SATA SG 1TB Corsair Power Supply VS Series 550W vidia Geforce GT630 2GB DDR3 MSI Thermaltake Commander MS-I
  14. C

    Corsair h100i problem

    Hi, in my pc i have a corsair h100i and it has bean lighting up white for the past week and out of no where when i turned it on today it turned green, which i didne t like so i downloaded corsair link to try and change the color and whenever i turn down the green scale its just turns off and...
  15. HoochShepherd

    Need CPU fan that will fit with 4x2 reapers

    Ok, so I'm posting my system specs below but the key is this. I have an EVGA 780i ftw motherboard, 2x2 reaper sticks, and stock cpu fan. I plan on OC and need a fan I can do this with, but am worried what will fit once I add 2 more sticks of the reaper memory. I was planning on doing the OCZ...
  16. rocknsock802

    900D WATERCOOLING

    I am creating a new build , in the next coming months ,these are the specs so far intel Core i7-3770K ASRock Z77 Extreme11 cosair force 3 128GB SATA III CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 x2 CORSAIR Professional Series Gold AX1200 1tb Western Digital WD Green and 2...
  17. D

    I need a remote control for an old 1999 tv-vcr combo

    ita an aiwa and the model no# is vx-s205u the parts no# is 57660ck0100 please help me find this remote, thank you.
  18. ShadowsVoid

    Is this monitor 120 Hz?

    can't tell if it is 120 hurtz or not :/ I want a 120 hz for gaming :P Thanks
  19. S

    More ethernet ports

    Out wireless router has 4 ethernet ports. We need 6. What can we do to get more ports?
  20. swizzlekiss

    How much wattage? Help with PSU for new build

    This is my first build. So far I have: Asus M599FX PRO R2.0 AMD FX-8350 4.0gHz G Skill Ares 1866mHz 16GB (2x8GB) MSI GeForce GTX 460 Twin Frozr II Just need a PSU now. Is this calculator is a reliable measure? http://extreme.outervision.com/ It said minimum 526W and recommended 576W...
  21. G

    University: A funny dorm

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) So, I've got this little dorm, just 5 rooms... and I play 4 of the people who live there. Anywho, they all pretty much sit around and smoke the water bong all day... you all realize that the 'bubble blowing machine' is a huge water bong...
  22. iPepsi57

    Building the AMD

    Okay, so from the exact time the parts arrive on the door. What exactly is the steps I should do to build my system? I'm currently re using a few parts. So the first step should be taking those out of my current rig correct? List the steps in order please. I am re using my PSU, RAM, GPU, and...
  23. BomberBill

    Formatting the HD for Win XP

    Call me a half-wit, but for the life of me I cannot get my BIOS to boot from the cd-rom with XP in it without it automatically loading windows xp which I have installed. I wante to re-format my hard drive and start with a fresh install of XP. Does anyone have any tips on this process? I've...