Japanese

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Japanese.
  1. F

    Redistributing between Multiple Routing Protocols

    Hi, I am having trouble getting routes to share between more than 2 routing protocols. I can redistribute between 1 routing protocol and another, however that route is never understood by a third routing protocol. For example I have an OSPF router which changes to BGP, however that route...
  2. N

    incompatible bios or DOA Mobo?

    Hello. I am building an entry level gaming PC for my brother. I have a msi FM2-A55M-E33 board, which I think might be DOA, but this is my first build on my own and I'm not sure how to tell. I'm trying to run it with an AMD A8 5500 quad processor, which it claims to be compatible with, but I...
  3. S

    My computer just keeps rebooting over and over

    Gateway PC, vista home, bout 5 years old. Was acting fine earlier in the day but when I turned it on, it only gets to the screen where it asks how do you want to start (safe mode, command prompt etc). No matter which one I choose it starts over again. Tried booting from disk, and only got a...
  4. S

    windows 7 internet access server

    I can connect to the internet but can't get internet access. Everything was working fine, then about a week ago it quit. Now I get error messages. (The remote device or resource won't accept the connection), I went under device manager, right clicked internet access server, and it said (the...
  5. A

    Cpu usage spiking to 100%

    I have this ongoing problem with my computer lately. Randomly while doing anything watching YouTube, Playing game, browsing the web ect. my CPU usage will go up to 100% and my entire computer will just lag like no tomorrow and it only stops when I restart my PC. Anyone have any ideas why?
  6. S

    Sapphire 6950 flashed problem

    Today I decided to finally try and flash my 6950 to 6970 to try to get as many frames as possible for Day Z. I got the shaders unlocked but when I put the power in Graphics overdrive to +20% in catalyst control manager like how it says in the guide I get less frames in tests than when I have it...
  7. D

    Cheap but reliable gaming motherboard

    I need a cheap but reliable motherboard to include in to a build with a i5 4670k and a 270x the budget doesnt matter as long as it will provide superior performance reasonably
  8. Yecob

    Can't get monitor out of standby mode.

    Sometimes when I've let the monitor be in standby mode for long enough I find that I can't bring the display back up, meaning I have to restart the computer. The keyboard won't wake it and neither will the mouse, the mouse is wireless and I noticed that for some reason it doesn't connect to it's...
  9. D

    best budget gaming cpu

    it will be in a build with a r9 270x budget 100-200 amd or intel i dont want it too be bottlenecked by the 270x
  10. N

    Recommanded power supply for GTX 660 Ti

    Hi, I have a Dell XPS8300 that I want to upgrade the graphic card to a Galaxy GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB. I was looking for a PS because the minimum is 450w and I have a 400w. Found the Silverstone Strider Essential ST-50F ES (500w). It's is certified 80+ and I can have it for $55. There is also the...
  11. M

    Win 7 hangs on starting windows screen

    Ok So I'm running this rig: gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3 motherboard intel q6600 slacor quad core 775 cpu, not overclocked seasonic 600 psu radeon hd 5770 pci express graphics card 2 optical drives 1 sata drive Ok so after a battle to get my upgrade from xp to win7 ultimate installed all was working...
  12. G

    Non-Raid on Raid Board

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage (More info?) Can a single SATA drive be used on a raid motherboard in non-Raid mode?
  13. W

    Best recent D&D products

    Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?) So I got an eBay Paypal certificate for my birthday. Question for the group: what are the best DD&D products of the last... oh, say since 3.5 came in. That includes splatbooks, modules, campaign worlds, you name it. I'm looking for...
  14. A

    THE SIMS 3 Windows Vista/XP Run on 7?

    I bought the wrong one cant return it can I still download the sims 3(xp/vista) on windows 7 if so do i need to do anything else.
  15. G

    Unable to add win7 to Samba domain

    We have a samba domain controller running on centos linux.when we are trying to add winxp client machines to the domain it is completed successfully but when i am trying to connect win7 clients to doamin it is giving an error that it cannot find the domain.Please anyone help in this issue as its...
  16. provaisen

    Lost my keys to the access panel of a HP xw6200 case

    I recently bought a graphics card, that being a GTX 460 hawk. I couldn't wait to install it then I realized I don't have the keys to get into my case. I've searched all over the place for them and I can't find them. I've also checked HP's support section for some help, but they don't support...
  17. number13

    Win 7 Updates

    I just installed some updates from MSFT, my computer said that it needed to restart, but it shut down completely and didn't restart, pushed the power buttin and it said it couldn't read the disk, put the installtion disk in the CD, resarted the machine, let it install the files, like if it was...
  18. D

    Which cpu/gpu combo is best for gaming?

    My friend is building a new computer and im going to show him how to build it with him, but we are deciding which cpu/gpu combo would be better for him. He has a strict budget so from all the options we have scoped we have come up with either getting a Phenom II x4 965(would eventually get hs...
  19. G

    TS2U: Be Big On Campus?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) One of my popularity Sims just came up with this want. I have no idea as to how I go about filling it. Can anybody help me? -- Morituri Nolumus Mori MM
  20. C

    No Sound on Compaq Presario 500

    i have a sound card for my compaq presario 500 but there is no sound
  21. P

    Windows 7 mail program

    Hello, How do I make information rules (meddelelsesregler) so I can avoid to receive my wife's mails on the same server? I cannot find the funktion that was on windows mail
  22. T

    Radio malfunction

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) Hi group. Hope someone can help me with this problem. It's making it very difficult for me to fly at Vatsim. All the LED number displays on my radio stacks have disappeared. This is on all the aircraft in my stable. Before anyone...
  23. SyncroScales

    Pc games needing the DVD?

    I was reading about some PC games needing the DVD in the drive to be able to function since the DRM looks for it. Apparently there is a way to install these games using software that will not need the DVD. What is this called? How is it viewed by a company even with you paid for the title and...
  24. O

    Crossfire problems with a 7850 and 7870

    I just recently got a XFX 7870 and I previously had a XFX 7850 and I found that I can crossfire them. But for some reason I cannot do anything intensive with them. I get Blue Screen with the error 0xA0000001, which I looked up to be a driver problem. I thought I fixed the problem so I went to...
  25. K

    not able to boot from usb

    i have windows vista on my laptop. i want to switch to windows 7. i have the iso file. i created a bootable usb from the iso using windows dvd/usb tool. now, when i try to boot to it nothing appears on the screen just a '-' on the top left side :( i also have a pc which i converted the same way...
  26. J

    Help 1 laptop will connect to my network but 1 wont?

    hello all. a little ways back i set up a home wireless network for my brother at his home using his dell 1545 laptop and a dynex dx-nruter router. i have not heard a peep out of him... until this morning. i guess his girlfriends son brought over his hp mini 110 notebook and tried to connect but...
  27. E

    New build instability.

    Hi. Recently built a machine: BIOSTAR TpowerX58 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache OCZ Platinum 12GB (6 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) SeaSonic S12 Energy Plus SS-550HT 550W ATX12V V2.3 Powercolor Radeon...
  28. G

    Problems opening a backup of emails

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hi, I realise that this might not be the right group to be posting here but I am aware from past experience that this is where the most expertise in the widest field is. I have posted into the outlook group with no success...
  29. P

    Cm elite 361 case mods

    Hi forum peoples I have a gaming pc stuffed lol into this case my question is it has a 80mm fan spot on the front I'm wondering if I could use those 80mm to 120 mm adapters since 80s suck for cooling. I'm asking this esince my overclicked 7850 gets in the mid to.low 80c want to try to reduce that
  30. M

    No free MBR slots on the disk means

    I have DELL Inspiron N5010 lappy...I have 175 GB unallocated space..whenever i tried to do logical parttion on windows 7 using Partition Wizard software ,it gives error as No free MBR slots on the disk ... so please help me out...
  31. jonnyboyC

    Upgrade from windows 7 beta to windows 7???

    So i built a rig a while ago and never bother to put any other OS on it beside windows 7 beta. So i was wondering if it was possible to simply upgrade or in a sense downgrade (windows 7 ultimate beta, to home premium). I think i remember seeing you couldn't. And i guess if now would i get all my...
  32. G

    Printing without color cartridge

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) A friend was given a HP Deskjet 692C that had a B/W cartridge, but no color cartridge, and it won't print. I have found nothing at HP about this specific situation, and I believe a similar question was asked here, but I did not see an...
  33. Santimun

    Can Win7 install new programs on a separate hdd or ssd by DEFAULT?

    After reading Tom's recent article on Kingston's budget SSD "boot drive" (http://www.tomshardware.com/news/kingston-intel-ssd-solid-state,8932.html) makes me want to know even more so how the hell to get Windows7 to install programs on a separate drive other than the drive the OS is installed...
  34. D

    Windows xp does not recognise hard drive

    Hello, "My Computer" does not recognise my second hard drive (200 GB) even though the device manager does
  35. S

    To hot?

    Hi i am running a Amd FX 4170 with an H60 Corsair liquid cooler on it. When i run Prime 95 it stays stable at around 50c according to Asus Turbo V Evo. Is this a safe temp for this processor?
  36. Slaanesh

    Caused by psu?

    Hey guys im just wondering if anybody knows the safe overclocking speeds for 2 Nvidia geforce gts 450 cards connected via SLI. I am using msi afterburner to overclock but i experienced slight screen tearing and black ops 2 freezing (multiplayer) so i reset the settings. My psu is a vantec and i...
  37. H

    Is 550W enough?

    Hello, Is 550W PSU enough for over clocking CPU a little with water cooling and also fairly high end GPU such as HD Radeon 7770?
  38. P

    Upgrading my psu on my computer

    I am updating the power supply on my computer from a ultra x3 850 watt to a ultra x4 1050 watt and i tested the power supply and the power supply reads at 4.5 on my 8pin 5 volt rail that i use for my computer and was wandering what the 4.5 was below what it should be.the power goes from 4.7 to...
  39. U

    ASUS P9X79 Pro vs Rampage IV extreme

    Build : CPU : i7 3930K GPU : GTX 690 PSU : Corsair 1200watt pro RAM : Corsair dominator platinum I'm also going to buy the H100 cooler so the one with better overclocking capability is preferred