Kindle

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Kindle.
  1. L

    Games use up 100% of the CPU

    Hey guys. I've been playing tf2 for quite a while now (2 years) but recently i've been noticing that the framerate drops to below 40 after about 15-30 minutes of gameplay. I haven't encountered this problem in the past two years of playing this game but it seems that my cpu will suddenly fill up...
  2. A

    WHy my nfs rivals is not running smooth in i3 processor 1gb ATI gpu 4300series and 3gb ram

    my nfs rivals is running slow i just wanted to run it smooth
  3. F

    2500k + Noctua d14 temps too high or normal?

    Hi, my case is a cm storm trooper with window (so no intake fans on side), and i have the 2500k with the noctua d14, in winter the temps were 26c for the cpu and 28-32c cores, now the ambient temps have increased a little, i would say is 24c And the cpu cores are at 35-38c at idle, are these...
  4. A

    My new PC Build

    Hey there, Im thinking of building a pc with these specs... Will it be able to run games like Dark Souls, Bf4, Crysis 3, Etc. at least at medium to high settings 30 fps and up? Which do you believe will run these games better? CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: Asus M5A97...
  5. S

    Evga GTX 760

    Is there a big diffrence between the two http:// http://
  6. T

    Can I use a pc headset only using the microphone jack?

    I am thinking about buying a pc headset and was wondering where I can use the headset with out plugging in the headphone jack as i will be using some speakers for the sound but i will still want the microphone aspect to it, will i be able to do it?
  7. A

    looking for a low budget flat screen.

    please suggest me a flat screen for gaming of 22 inch at 120hz refresh rate with cheapest price.... thanks.
  8. Aksh Thakur

    want to buy 4gb ram for laptop help me out ..

    hey guyz i want to buy a ram for laptop just for gaming improvment // will it help ne,, now i have 4gb ram i want 4gb more ram.. what kind of ram i should buy..
  9. N

    wiring a flat screen dell monitor to vesa dms-59 pci express R610L1CA-LE VIDEO CARD

    Looking for proper pin out for male VGA cable to female dms-59 connector on pci video card
  10. J

    Amd Athlon 64 x2 4200+ with Radeon 7770?

    Hello, does anybody know if a Radeon HD 7770 will be bottlenecked severely by my AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200+? My full specs: AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200+ 4GB DD1 RAM ASUS A8N-E Motherboard I will mainly be playing battlefield 3 and was wondering if I can get a good frame rate opposed to my Nvidia gt630...
  11. S

    SSD Windows Re-Install Error

    Hey guys, I am reinstalling my O/S and I formatted my SSD. When I try to install the O/S onto my SSD the installation begins but after 5% the error displays: 0x8007045d Not sure what to do now
  12. Darth Rache

    sli 780 or titan?

    What do y'all think stick with the sli 780 set-up or go with a titan?
  13. A

    will i3-540 bottleneck with 750 ti?

    My Computer is good to run ? ♦ CPU:-Intel Core i3-540 ♦ GPU:-Zotac 750 ti 2gb ddr5 ♦ RAM:-Transcend 8GB DDR3 ♦ Motherboard:- Intel DH55TC ♦ PSU:- Seasonic ECO 500W ♦ Monitor:-Acer 20" inch MY USE FOR GPU IS JUST FOR GAMING SPECIALLY BATTLEFIELD 4...
  14. R

    Best case fans for corsair 250d?

    Using the corsair 250d for my next build and I'm wondering what's the best fans to use for this case? I'm planning on using a h100i as my cpu cooler on the side with side intakes and need a front intake too. Would like them to be silent but efficient and PWM and black! And no LEDs please. 2 x...
  15. L

    What should I change to save more money but get the same performance

    Cpu: fx 8320 Gpu: asus gtx 760 directCU ii Motherboard: asus m5a99x evo r2.0
  16. D

    Intel i5 4670k GTX 780

    Hey I'm a pretty newb over clocking and i started getting into it yesterday I'm just looking for some feedback and tips on how ive been doing so far. For my GTX 780 I'm using evga precision X and i over clocked it to 103% power, The temp target is 87% and the GPU Clock offset is 155Mhz and the...
  17. R

    Radeon 7950 3GB

    Hi, is Radeon 7950 supposed to work on matherboards supporting PCIe 2.0 as it's made for PCIe 3.0? Mine doesn't work. The fans spin,but it wouldn't turn the monitor on. Thanks
  18. C

    Best GTX760 Model

    This is my build i plan on doing http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2LMuh but i thought id save some money and get a 760 and another in 5 months for sli (can i sli with 750w?) What is the best gtx760 model like msi, asus, etc. (also would a fx8320 bottleneck the 760s?)
  19. A

    cooler for intel i5 4670

    i i want to know if thermaltake water 3.0 performer or pro are louder than the stock itel fan at the lowest possible speed(to cool the cpu at stock 3.4 while playing games like far cry 3) and if so by how much and is the thermaltake nic c5 a better choice in term of noise ? they will cool the i5...
  20. X

    Looking for a good $800 Gaming Computer Build

    Hey all I'm looking for a good/decent gaming computer build with a budget of $800 that'll run most games fine without lag (of course not on max settings with the budget, that would be great though!) but anything should be fine as long as it can multi task and play most games with a decent...
  21. G

    Nikon D3300 Updates Popular Entry-Level DSLR

    Nikon's latest tech comes to its popular line of beginner DSLRs, along with a retracting lens that makes the whole package 35 percent smaller. Nikon D3300 Updates Popular Entry-Level DSLR : Read more
  22. P

    GTX 760 or GTX 770?

    I currently have a radeon 6450 and am going into gaming. I am deciding between two graphics cards, gtx 760 2gb or 770 2gb. Please don't tell me the 770 is better without reasoning and just saying it's new or more expensive. Please tell me about of much faster it is, and if it is worth the extra...
  23. prudhvirazz

    Budget Laptop just for browsing and watching movies

    Hi friends, My dell studio just expired. So I am lookig for a budget laptop just for browsing and watching movies. very rarely I work on excel and word. Please suggest me a cheap laptop. As cheap as possible. I will be buying a Gaming PC in the coming month or so. but anyway I need a laptop...
  24. J

    e6550 @ 2.33 ghz + 7750?

    Hi, I am in a bit of a budget right now, I was looking to upgrade my dell computer so i could play league of legends, my budget is 500 dollars but i need a laptop for school as well, i can't find a good laptop in that price range that will run league of legends (higher graphics) so i wanted to...
  25. B

    Am I pushing my GPU too hard?

    I just built a new system with an EVGA GeForce 780. I've heard lots about BattleField 4 (but never played till now) so I decided to give it a try and to push things I set all the graphics settings to Ultra to max things out. Much to my surprise, the graphics look awesome, there is no...
  26. Hagaxe

    Can you use the OS disk multiple times?

    I have googled this multiple times, before being confused in a flurry of acronyms. I am wondering if you can use the disk to install windows 8 to separate computers without having to buy another copy. Thanks!
  27. J

    Dual Graphics - NOT SHOWING in CCC

    Asrock A75M-HVS AMD A6-3670 A series RAM 8GB DDR3 1333 Radeon HD6670 1GB DDR5 PCI-E 128BIT HDMI/DVI/D-SUB LITE Netzteil NAXN Basic 500W PS This is the config. I tested all the possibilities, installing uninstalling - safe mode etc. bios Enabled etc. Can it be because of the PS? on the...
  28. J

    Black screen with cursor Eee

    I am suddenly getting a black screen when booting up my Eee1005HAB. I can see the computer when another monitor is hooked up to the computer.
  29. J

    Opinions Needed New Build

    Hello everyone, Im thinking about building a gaming computer. Im undecided and I also got some questions. I wanted to see if everyone can help me out. Please be very objective about your opinions and if you could try not to stir the conversation away from the topic would be greatly appreciated...
  30. M

    Where can I get latest driver for AMD dual core 2.7 gig A6-4400M APU with Radeon HD 7520G Graphics

    HP ProBook 4545s Notebook PC - AMD Dual-Core A6-4400M 2.7GHz, 8GB DDR3, 750GB HDD, DVDRW, AMD Radeon HD 7520G, 15.6" Display, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit Currently has a Microsoft provided driver, version 6.1.7600.16385, vintage date 6/21/2006. I wasn't able to find the driver at AMD.
  31. G

    Install Printer without install disk

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) I have a hp laserjet 1300 and misplaced the installation disk. I went to hp.com to see if I could download it - but I don't seem to be able to find it. Is there a way to download the installation disk?
  32. L

    Installation problem on new build

    I really need help... I have recently built a gigabyte 770 modo with SATA harddrive. When I try to reboot with the XP cd to intall, everything went fine but when the system restart in harddrive, it is giving me disc error..... what is happening
  33. A

    Odd problem I cannot solve

    My computer is not very old and has been running smoothly up until a few days ago. I turned off my computer and brought it to another location. I booted it up and when I log into my windows account, it shows my wallpaper and nothing else for a full 5 minutes or so. This used to take about 5...
  34. krazynutz

    Programs won't fully shut down after closing! Run in background!

    Hey everyone. I've done my share of searching on this topic but can't find an answer anywhere. There's no rhyme or reason, nor does XP (SP3) discriminate which programs it keeps running. Here's a scenario: I get done working in Photoshop. I close it down with the "X" button in the upper right -...
  35. N

    Windows reinstall when installing new mobo?

    Hi, Is it necessary to reinstall windows when you put a new mobo in your pc? Especially when you change from an Nvidia board to an intel board. Or will reinstalling only the chipset drivers do the trick? Thanks
  36. J

    Jgd19157

    when opening yahoo mail i keep getting error message,can some one pls help me
  37. G

    helppp

    i have the sims 2 on winddows xp bt its not letting me open the cheat windown.. ctrl + alt + c +shift it use to work before someone helpppp ! i need to open the spawn tombstone ! thankss :)
  38. E

    USB device non-recognition.

    I run a Windows XP machine. My primarily periopherals are a Lacie external hard-drive, a Maxtor portable hard-drive, a Canon Pixma MP600 printer, and my iPod. It used to be that all of these devices worked perfectly. Lately, however, each of them has taken to giving me the "USB device cannot...