Leadtek

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Leadtek.
  1. V

    Ati Theater Mode problem

    Hi Everyone, I've got a problem, that I hope could find a solution here, since ATI support have not been able to provide me with one. I've got Radeon X1950PRO and have been using theater mode on a secondary LCD TV. I've had to reinstall Windows XP and since then I cannot use Theater mode. The...
  2. G

    I would like to know if msi k9n6gsm mobo is compatible with the ATI 48

    I am planning to upgrade my computer piece by piece and I would like to start with the graphics card and the RAM module. my mother board is the msi k9n6gsm, im not quite sure if its nvidia, my proc is an AMD 62 x2 5000. I would like to know if the ATI 4850 DDR3 is compatible with my PC/mobo...
  3. D

    Company of Heroes & StarCraft II - with AGP!

    I built what I thought was a hefty computer system back in 2005. The company I bought the parts from asked me if I wanted PCI express and from my prior experience I knew AGP was superior to PCI, I said "no way" and went with the AGP. STUPID, STUPID!! Anyhow, I don't have the funds to rebuild a...
  4. C

    Power Supply Sufficient?

    I have the below specs: - ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe 790FX AMD Motherboard - Acer P243WAid 24" Monitor - AMD Phenom 9950 2.6GHz - SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 4870 - Western Digital 640GB SATA Hard Drive - CORSAIR 750W ATX12V Power Supply <<<--------- - CORSAIR DOMINATOR 8GB - Thermaltake SpinQ Heatsink -...
  5. V

    GPU Overclocking terms ?

    I'm a new Graphic card overclocker, going to overclock my XFX 8400GS 256MB using Nvidia System Tools 6.02. I want to ask what's the role of Core clock, Memory Clock and Shader clock of the GPU in Gaming. Actually , i want to know how significantly each of the three clock speeds would improve the...
  6. R

    8800 SLI

    Hi, It may sound a silly Q to u all but i need to know these details : can in have SLI b/w 8800 GT & GTS or GTX & in case its just possible for same card is it nessary to have same company i.e. asus with asus & xfx goes with same config xfx
  7. D

    Help Wrong aspect ratio with Dell Monitor

    Wrong aspect ratio. I have a DELL E248WFP running with an Nvidia FX 5600. When I run in analog mode the 1920 x 1200 fills the whole display. When running in digital mode the 1920 x 1200 runs off the display left and right. I can get to each end by panning with the mouse but can’t seem to find a...
  8. Z

    300$ budget need help with upgrade.

    hey i built my first pc about a year ago. Now theres all this new hardware that makes me wish i could afford to build a high end pc every year. but any way ive got a 300 dollar budget to blow on a upgrade on my existing pc. ive got an idea of what i want but just want some opinions since they...
  9. M

    Best brand of 8800GT?

    BFG, XFX, PNY, eVGA, ASUS, and more...can someone guide me to the best brands and why? I noticed some brands charge a bit extra for a factory overclock...but are the bone stock cards capable of overclocking as well as the factory overclocked ones? Since I'll probably OC regardless, should I save...
  10. W

    7300gt good for sli??

    hi im kinda a computer newbie but i want to get a couple of good graphics cards to play new games like crisis, so would the 7300gt be good at that? i was looking at this one http://www.digitalfotoclub.com/product-features.asp?id=964683614&redir=y because i can get a warranty on it
  11. H

    looking for a video card under $200

    I found that there are alot of video cards for 200 or less on the market, but with 1 is best for the money? I dont want anything weeker then a 7600gt, but I dont wana spend more then 200 bucks. right now the best i'v seen is the 7900gs/gt or the 1900gt. I'm building a new system so I'm going to...
  12. claypidgon

    At witt's end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dont know if this is the right place for this post or not I'm at my witt's end with this GOD DAM COMPUTER!!!!!!.. :wall: I keep on re-formating and re-installing Windows and it works for awhile and then crashes,this time 2 days!!!!!!!.Here are the specs.. AMD 64 San Diego 4000+@2.5 MSI K8N NEO2...
  13. A

    Bluetooth driver for hp 2000 windows 7 64bit

    i need this driver
  14. H

    help with see through triangles in games? pls

    hey guys im new on this forum looking for some help if poss? in games such as call of duty 2 and gta.sa i get funny see through triangles on player models usualy. i have upgraded my card 2 a 6600gt and istalled many differant driver to try and solve this problem, do any of u guys know what could...
  15. J

    2 x ATIX1800XL AiW = Crossfire ?

    I'm looking at putting together a crossfire system. I would like one of the cards to be the ATI X1800XL All in Wonder as I will be using Media Centre '05. I have read that certain cards in the ATI X1000 family will run together in Crossfire mode without a mastercard. Does anybody know if I...
  16. A

    [Solved] Destination Folder Access Denied - Please Help!

    Hello, [Solved] Destination Folder Access Denied - Please Help!
  17. G

    PC doesn't run start up....

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) Hello. I have a compaq presario 5630La. I was using it normally, and suddenly it just turn of...Just before that happen I was hearing some noise, I believe from the processor ventilation. So. After the pc turned off, I tried to turn it...
  18. G

    6800 softmod question

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) to all nvidia gurus: what are the chances of permanent damage? (using RivaTuner to unmask the hidden pipes) i have a sparkle plain vanilla 6800. would there be a substantial increase in performance? TIA
  19. G

    FX5500 256meg shows aperture size 32 meg in CPU-Z ?????

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) Howdy, anyone have the same problem ? I bought this cheap card a while ago for playing some games. I thought 256 Meg on the card would be sufficient. Now I discover with CPU-Z that the aperture size is only 32 meg instead of...
  20. R

    Upgrading Video for Vaio-PCG k23

    First - anyone know if you can upgrade the video card in this computer? Second - same question for the RAM? I bought this laptop from someone that bought it for their company, and then decided they wanted a different laptop and it came with no instruction manual, etc cetera. I got an...
  21. G

    @ 1280x1024, how high-end of card do I need?

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) Using a SyncMaster 192N, 19" flat panel LCD monitor, I am limited to 1280x1024. Taking that into consideration, how high-end of video card would I really need, to get the best out of the new 3D games? It seems like a lot of...
  22. G

    Asus P4C800-E Dlx & Radeon 9600XT

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) The P4C800-E Dlx has a tab over part of the AGP Pro slot, to be removed when using AGP Pro cards. From the specs, I can't determine if the Radeon 9600XT is AGP Pro or not. Is it? What makes a card...
  23. T

    Having some video problems

    Its been quite a few weeks since I built my new gaming rig, and everything has been working fine with it, up until today. I had turned on the computer and was launching a game when all of a sudden my monitor went black. I think it must have gone into sleep mode because the orange light on it was...
  24. G

    "lcd monitor" vs. "lcd/tv monitor"

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?) Hi, I'm interested in buying a lcd monitor for my new PC. I'd like to be able to watch TV while on the net. (That'll be easy enough, as I've got a cable connection to by PC.) I'm confused by the difference between "lcd...
  25. M

    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

    Hello, I have Windows 8. Didn't like the start menu so I downloaded StartW8 1.1.34.0. Now Windows keeps saying there's a problem & has to restart. It does this very frequently, & is very aggravating!
  26. G

    what would make a video card......

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) what would make a video card do this. a mate will be playing a game, everything is fine, then about 15-20 minutes in the frame rate will totally die. the games are perfect until then, nice and silky smooth. his system is a...
  27. G

    ASUS 9600XT noise problem

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) Hi all I just bought an ASUS 9600XT/TVD card and am wondering if the following noises are normal or whether I have a faulty card: 1. When running smartdoctor, there is a continuous squeeking or clicking sound coming from the...
  28. G

    Digital cam to USB2.0 port? Mysterious cable....

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) I can't figure out what the cable that came with my digital camcorder is for. One end is the standard DV end, the other end looks like either USB 2.0 or ethernet...is it feasible to use those for transferring to the computer? The cable in...
  29. J

    On top of the world

    I been very happy with my system lately. Abit KR7A :cool: XP1800 :cool: IBM 75GXP 20 G :eek: Creative GForce2 Ultra :redface: My computer has been on for 5 days w DSL on. I did up the volts a little for greater stabilty. And it has been running sweet. I don't even want to shut it down...
  30. R

    Stumped by POST Error

    Mobo -ASUS P9X79 Deluxe GPU - 1, EVGA GTX 580 Win 7 64 Bit PSU - Corsair 1200 My system is 3 months old and was working perfectly. I am now getting a POST error, 1 long beep - 3 short beeps (indicating a GPU problem) then the screen goes black and freezes. I have tried everything that ASUS...
  31. lhgpoobaa

    Catylist 3.x reviewed.

    A worthy review... all the catylists from 3.0 onwards compared. And the best thing is: No reduction in image quality in any of them and seemingly a consistant performance increase from 3.0 to 3.7. <A HREF="http://www.amd-insight.de/tests/grafik/cat_treiber_vergleich_eng/"...
  32. S

    A couple questions on video capture...

    1. First, I've noticed that some analog capture cards have inputs but not outputs. How do you output the video afterwards on a card like that? My video card has TV out, can I use that for an output? How will it look. 2. Has anyone used the MSI TV@nywhere? I can get one from a store I've...
  33. Q

    Radeon 7500 or Geforce2 GTS?

    Okay, first of all, don't tell me to go out and buy anything other than what I mentioned. Next, i'm on a strict budget for a value oriented computer. I'm not looking for any Mx420 crap either. Either of these two from Newegg.com Radeon 7500 DDR 64mb for $65, no shipping Geforce2 GTS-V DDR...
  34. F

    Problems with G4 Ti4200 (MSI)

    So, here is the situation: i've bought today a fresh new MSI GeForce 4 64MB DDR Ti42000, to make a set along with this (relevant) hardware: - AMD Thunderbird 1.4 - Asus A7v133 (KT133A) - 384 SDR RAM - Nokia 447 17" Pro I've installed everything correctly, as it was supposed to , and the...
  35. G

    Need help choosing a gfx card

    Hi there! I'm buying a whole new system and this time I want a QUIET computer. As far as i know most new gfx-cards all have fans, which make a lot of noise. I do NOT want noise!!! Here is my priorities: 1. NO noise (either fanless card or a card easy to mod noiseless (<20dB)) 2. Reasonable...
  36. G

    Radeon VE w/ XP

    I have a 64mb Radeon VE and it works just fine on windows ME, but when i install XP i have to go into safe mode and disable the display adapter to get it to run in normal mode otherwise it would just boot up to a black screen. I downloaded a driver from the ati site for xp but when i installed...
  37. G

    Help with analog capture options

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) I have had a heck of a time figuring out the best way to capture analog video. I purchased a ADS Instant DVD 2.0 and have had terrible problems with audio sync issues. I tried contacting tech support with no return emails. I now have...
  38. G

    Asus V8200 Stability

    Is this card stable? It sure looks excellent in means of performance, but I heard certain ASUS cards have stability issues. Will it only be stable on a certain motherboard (Like an Asus one)?
  39. G

    PLL Information

    Hello, can anyone tell me how I can learn my system's PLL information so I can attempt to overclock my FSB? SANDRA fails to give me this information, unless I am just looking in the wrong place, thank you.
  40. G

    Types of GeForce cards

    Since there are soo many types of GeForce out there i will make a list and you guys tell me if im right.So from cheap to best 1-Geforce 32mo 2-Geforce 2 Gts 32mo 3-Geforce 2 MX 32mo 4-Geforce 2 DDR 32mo 5-Geforce 2 Pro 64mo 6-Geforce 2 ULTRA 64 mo So did i missed any or did i make...