Liteon

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Liteon.
  1. P

    Keyboard

    My G11 keyboard has broken, does anyone have any recommendations as to a good quality keyboard (preferred wired) with a backlight, and keys for controlling media when in another application say a game?
  2. aks90hay

    A spider in my LCD screen

    Hi all, Well this is very weird! I have what appears to be a very small (about half the size or cursor arrow) spider in my screen. Definitely not on it, its immune to squishing! It appears it is not real, as I assume there is no room inside my screen for this small beasty to be running around...
  3. T

    Screen flickers

    I don't know how to describe my issue then again let me try. I just bought the MSI N650Ti PE 1GD5/OC graphic card for the ASUS G41 TMLX board with Corsair 4GB X 2 RAM. I have the 600 Watt power supply of Dynamic Brand (yeah you might not have known this brand, it is quite popular in my country)...
  4. G@MER 01

    Gpu

    Hello I need to know witch one of these the best Kfa2 gtx 550 ti Club 3d hd 6790 coolestream edition The gtx 550 ti is R200 cheaper than the hd 6790 The games I want to play are Battlefield 3,Hitman absolution,COD MW3,Need for speed Most wanted 2 and Assassins creed 3 at 1280x720 and...
  5. signal101

    Best gpu under or around $250

    Im doing another new build and I was wanting to know what is the best gpu under or around $250
  6. A

    windows update and other connection errors

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I have been given my friend's laptop to try and fix because he cannot access his BTInternet POP3 email in outlook express (socket error 10061). I have also noticed that he has not run a windows update since he bought the...
  7. C

    Thermaltake Armor+ !!!!

    Does any one know where I can my hands on one of these bad boys before chirstmas. Im trying to get my sons pc built by then and i think this case would be perfect so please if you have any information at all please notify me or let me know if its a lost cause.
  8. M

    Dell inspron 600m error

    The display for my old laptop has quit. I have attached it to my TV & it works fine that way but is obviously NOT portable. Would like to know something about the screen interface and/or graphics card for this computer. The computer itself works just fine but the screen does not display...
  9. shata

    THE WORST MOD EVER, Post'em here

    Look at the great mod my friend found on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Computer-Case-World-War-2-Theme-WWII_W0QQitemZ260107419172QQihZ016QQcategoryZ140075QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Highend stuff here... Shoe box with sand and crow bar holes and fake..lol lol stickers lmao
  10. M

    Is my graphics card too big for my pc?

    Alright, I ordered a dell xps 8500 desktop from Dell.com and here are the specs: intel core i5 3450 mobo H77 8 gb ddr3 ram amd radeon hd 7570 graphics card I purchased a better graphics card shortly after for cheap from a friend and wanted to install it to my desktop. It is a sapphire radeon...
  11. S

    Can i run nfs most wanted 2012 on my pc

    my specs are vista 32 bit SP 2 amd athlon x2 64 dual core QL 60 2 gb RAM NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD 8400G CAN I RUN THE GAME. PLZ HELP ME.
  12. M

    Enabling a disabled monitor

    hi, I accidentally disabled my hp pavilion dv4 2045dx monitor. I no longer receive any kind of image, nor does it appear in the list of displays. I connected my tv to currently have image. please help.
  13. H

    Crysis 1 Draw Distance

    Hi. I've got a problem that is very annoying in Crysis. How can I make the draw distance from first image to look like the one in the second?
  14. G

    installing excel

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) does anyone know how to install an excel program? i have windows xp service pack 2. i am taking some classes online and i need this program to complete the assignment. and, since i am new to this, any help/support would...
  15. G

    Making a Custom Gaming Computer

    Hello, Now, I've been doing a bit of studying and I was looking to create my own custom gaming computer, with an average sort of budget I was looking for your help. So after doing a bit of research, I wanted to know your verdict on the parts I have chosen, and if they would even work together...
  16. F

    Asus VE228H Problem (Dithering?)

    Hey guys I have a problem with my brand new Asus VE228H 21.5" 1080p monitor There seem to be some kind of dithering artifacts or something, it manifests as like an increased screen-door effect whenever there is motion on the screen. The problem also presents itself when you move your eyes like...
  17. J

    Refer me a mid range graphic card under rs 10000

    hi guys im znyth and im from india, please refer me a goood graphics under rs 10000 with as i want to play battlefield 3 cryssis3 borderlands2 skyrim and a.creed revealations so please prefer me a good and futureproof graphics with which i can play all these games at 60fps and with great...
  18. A

    Directx9.0c

    audio realtex tidak berpungsi
  19. K

    Graphicical games Freezing then crashing!

    Hello, I have a MSI GTX580 twin fozr II(latest drivers) and i when i play BF3 and crysis 2 the games run perfect but then randomly crash. The frame freezes then a black screen then i have start up task manager to close the game! Any help will be so amazing and if you want any more...
  20. B

    9800 GTX+

    Hello, I'm installing this card in an older machine, years after originally buying it. My question concerns POWER. It has two (2) six-pin power receptacles, plus a two-pin. I have one free six-pin (male) plug free. Do I need two?
  21. arcticle

    Which GPU(s) should I get?

    Hello, I plan on making my first PC build very soon, but I have been unsure on what GPU(s) to buy. I would like to slend $350 max on my GPU(s), which will be used for high end gaming. Would it be more effective to buy one high powered GPU or two cheaper GPU. I want the most bang for my buck. Thanks!
  22. G

    Upgrade 9400 GT without other upgrades?

    Looking to upgrade my 9400 GT without upgrading the whole system, is it possible? Worth it? I mostly play games like Command & Conquer the main game I play is World of Warcraft and raid so I am looking to get the best graphics on WoW and get better frame rates while in 25 man raids. The...
  23. P

    Non gaming difference

    just built a new pc and have skimped and not bought my graphics card yet. will do in 2 weeks once i get paid. just wondering what difference it will make to non gaming activities? i have tried searching google but not so much i could find out i understand my fps will be good for games. but...
  24. resin34

    What 670?

    I think I will get a 670 for my new build. But there are so many options. I will be over clocking but not a lot. i was thinking of this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125423 Thank you in advance
  25. B

    Looking for Case/PSU Suggestions for new System

    It has been awhile since I have built a new system, so I decided to come here to get some help. All this talk about these new big video cards and big PSU's is scaring me when it comes to picking out parts. Mainly the PSU and case. Here are the specs I am looking at: -Core 2 Duo (Undecided on...
  26. X

    7970 OC 3GB worth the price?

    I want to run games at 1080p or whatever my hdtv can handke and I dont want to have to upgrade my card for a few years with it smmaxing out games for a while. would it be better to get the 7970 OC for $420 or get a cheaper card like the 570 and then upgrade in a year when more games require more...
  27. C

    If i had to get a GTX 560ti, which one should i get?

    If i had to get a GTX 560ti, which one should i get? Which one would give me great FPS on high settings during BF3,Batman Arkham City, and other graphic intensive games. Which one would be the best for OC and SLI?
  28. N

    NEED DELL WINDOWS 2000 RECOVERY CD

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) HELPZOR SOMEONE POST WAREZ
  29. S

    Stay with R6970 Lightning or upgrade to GTX 660 TI?

    With the release of the GTX 660 TI and all the positive reviews it's been receiving I'm tempted to upgrade from my current GPU configuration (MSI R6970 Lightining) to the GTX 660 TI. However, I've started to think that I may not notice that big a difference between the two cards. What does the...
  30. S

    GeForce GTX 660M overclocking issues.

    Hello everyone! Today I am experiencing problems with overclocking the GeForce GTX 660M, first of all I can't overclock my GPU past 810 Mhz which I find it weird and here is a screenshot which shows my GPU is stuck a 405Mhz when it's supposed to be at 835Mhz I think: http://imgur.com/aR9ec...
  31. G

    The word "Professional" disappeared...

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) I purchased a brand new computer from Dell about a year ago, and Windows XP Professional already pre-installed in it. However, recently I found it necessary to delete everything from my hard drive and to re-install Windows...
  32. D

    Hard-to-Diagnose Graphics Card Problem

    I have a custom-built system with components of varying ages. Here is the set-up: Case: Antec (10 years old) PSU: Antec Eathwatts 650W (3 years old) CPU: AMD Athlon X2 64, 3.1 MHz (3 years old) Mobo: Asus M3A78, Chipset AMD 770 / SB700, PCIe 2.0 (3 years old) BIOS: AMI BIOS ver. 2301, Date...
  33. P

    x2 3800 or 3800?

    Hello, I want to buy a new rig. I know that a athlon 3800+ is faster than a x2 3800 in games. But what is the difference with the new nvidia dual core optimized drivers? My graphic card will be an asus 7800gtx TOP
  34. S

    'weakest link' in hardware

    With the rise of some really cool PC games coming out, I am looking to upgrade my 3-year-old system. I am, however, a poor miserable college student so I simply cannot upgrade everything on a whim, nor am I well versed in computer hardware. So, could somebody let me know what the ‘weakest link’...
  35. H

    GTX 280 vs AMD 7770

    I want to see a real life comparison between these 2 gpus. Now this might look like an odd comparison :p The reason is that I may buy a second hand 280 . So I wanna know where it will stand with the newest line of gpus. I picked up 7770 as it was closest in the gpu benchmarks...
  36. M

    E 7500 upgrade

    Hello, I have RAM - 2gb DDR 2 Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93Ghz Mother Board - DG13PR OS - Windows 7 Ultimate Graphic card: Nvidia 8400 GS 512 MB I want to upgrade my system to Core I5, What all do i need to do and How much would it Cost? I like gaming!!
  37. TheGreatGrapeApe

    40 cards and 3Dmk05

    Some interesting results and a conclusion that matches what I'd been saying for a while (no more optimizations to make the FXs match the radeons). <A HREF="http://www.digital-daily.com/video/3dmark-2005pro/index04.htm"...
  38. T

    Physx set-up 2 different cards

    hi i have 2 graphics cards one in right now is my GTS 240 and the other is my old 9500GT i want to run the 9500GT on physx only and the GTS 240 as a primary display will it work and how can i do that
  39. S

    Should I uninstall my old graphics card driver?

    I Just got my new graphics card in the mail today. so I was wondering if I should uninstall my old driver. What happens if i need to get back on, but i already unistalled it. Also if you really wanna be nice could you show me the simplest video on how to install a new graphics card and psu...
  40. J

    Which is a best GPU??

    i want cheap graphic card under 5000 indian rupee for720p gaming. screen led 18.5"