Load Balancing

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Load Balancing.
  1. A

    gtx 750ti SC vs OC

    Hi guys I m stuckl. I am looking at the gtx 750ti card and I am interested in two brands. The Asus 2gb OC gtx750 ti and the evga 2gb SC gtx 750 ti. Which one is better and why? Also what is the difference between OC and SC (overclocked vs superclocked)?
  2. M

    biostar m board

    is the biostar g41 good motherboard? can it run ddr5 gpus like radeon hd 7850?
  3. aqua_q

    Gigabyte GTX 750 OC 2GB vs Asus GTX 650 Ti boost 2GB

    Which is better? Gigabyte GTX 750 OC 2GB ddr5 128bit or Asus GTX 650 Ti boost 2GB ddr5 192bit
  4. C

    How can I tell how much my 600W PSU has degraded?

    I put my current system together about 6 years ago. I have a 600W PSU in there now. I am in the process of building a NEW computer, starting with the Video Card. I'm gonna put it in my CURRENT system and move it to the new computer when it's completed. I went and did all the PSU calculators on...
  5. N

    Download canada ICES 003 driver motherboard

    canada ices 003 driver
  6. B

    Xp alternate boot device

    My cdrom drive has disappeared from the alternate boot device list which my PC displays when I press F12 during boot process. However the cdrom is accessible for normal read/write activity. It is an ATA/IDE drive and currently is the only device on the second IDE cable. I've tried it at both...
  7. G

    Does Microsoft realize they have a major flaw in Windows XP?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Now I know you may think they do realize the issue because they have a Knowledge Base article on the issue. But come'on how long has Windows XP existed in the Market? And if you know anything about Knowledge Base articles...
  8. S

    Making a Hard Drive Bootable with NO CD / FLOPPY

    I have a Dell laptop and I can't get it to Boot on start up can you help me Stephen
  9. G

    Confused!

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus (More info?) I am wanting to purchase an ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe and I currently have an Antec 550 (20 pin) power supply. Will this power supply work? Will I need an adapter? I don't plan on using SLI or a high end video card. I like this...
  10. N

    RPC Server is unavailable? XP

    I'm unable to connect to logical disk manager service
  11. D

    Need New PC recommendations/info

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.computer,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I'm looking for a PC w/at least a 3.4Mhz processor, 1 Gig RAM, 128 Meg Vid. RAM and 80 gig hard drive. A 2nd 10k RPM 80 gig HD would be nice but I think it'd be cheaper to by...
  12. badge

    TX. Gov. Rick Perry watches on. Obama Administration rats jump ship.

    Obama has failed. The rats are quickly bailing off the sinking ship. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfPxl1IuQsQ Gov. Rick Perry of Texas says, "with Obama's ever declining poll numbers and his failure in handling the downfall of the economy, it's time for Congress to pull their pants up by...
  13. W

    Where does a downloaded app go to on my tablet

    I downloaded Ric Steves tour App onto my Craig CMP738 and cannot locate it except under my tablet "Manage Applications." Clicking on this only shows storage/cashe/Launch by defaut/etc. How do I get it to run???
  14. G

    Connected usb port my computer but not working

    Hello, connected usb port.but not working flash memmory.why?
  15. K

    Where to download directx 9 0 and how to install it perfectly on a xp computer

    im having trouble direct x 9 on windows xp i can't find what all running into sub-window after sub-window why? is there a easy er rout about this?
  16. C

    DDR2 choice

    Hi All, would greatly appreciate a recomendation on a ram for my first system, which I intend to overclock and I am still learning on how to, i will be using memory intensive applications like photoshop and maya. On the list to buy: Pentium D 805 Asus P5ND2-SLI Scythe SCNJ-1000 SILVERSTONE...
  17. C

    Start button, Taskbar and Desktop icons missing

    I cannot get into my desktop computer at all. When it is turned on it goes through all the normal motions and then my wallpaper picture comes up and that is it. There are no icons and the start menu does not appear. Is there a solution?
  18. V

    Low memory warning GTX 670 4GB SLI

    Specs: asrock z68 fatal1ty gen 3 Corsair Gold AX1200 i7-2600K 8GB Ram EVGA SC GTX 670 4GB SLI (2 days old) OCZ MI 128GB Win7 64 If I run BF for 20mins even at 1920 X 1080 I'll get the following memory error. I'm hoping someone can please help me, I'm tearing my hair out since installing...
  19. S

    Unable to install applications on Windows XP

    Hello, Please I cant install any application on my Windows XP Machine. Does any body have any solution on this?
  20. W

    System will begin the burn process but stops in middle and says please

    system will begin the burn process but stops in middle and says please enter blank disc. but it will play cds just not burn???
  21. R

    Post specs for every system you ever owned

    First Home PC:"custom built and i had no clue what to do, it was fun" IDT Winchip 200 Aopen AX5TC(430tx) 32mb PC66 SDRAM 2.1gb PIO4 1mb s3 trio PCI sb16 Second Home PC "Need alittle bit more power and got some too!" K6-2 300 Aopen AX5TC (430tx) 64mb PC66 SDRAM 6.4gb ATA33 4mb sis PCI sb16...
  22. S

    Windows xp software update(s) are available for installation error: This install

    Hello, I was getting green icon for "windows xp software update(s) are available for installation" in system tray. When tried to install updates. I got below error message: "This installation failed to start because another update installation is in progress Please try again later." And i was...
  23. D

    Windows ce services not foung this computer

    Hello, windows ce services not foung this computer what is this
  24. L

    Blue screen 0x0000000A

    Hello, GETTING IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0X0000000A (0X00000011, 0X00000002, 0X00000001, 0X805172F6) WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX?
  25. G

    Missing mshtml.hlp

    Hello, how do I fix this problem of the "missing" file mshtml.hlp
  26. M

    Office 2003: SKU011.CAB

    Hi guys, I'm confronted with a very annoying problem. Every time I open a program that is somehow related to microsoft office 2003 Professional, such as Word, Powerpoint, IE, and so on, I get a messagedialog warning me that the file "SKU011.CAB" is missing and that I need to insert the Office...
  27. G

    System Shutting Down Randomly

    Hello,
  28. B

    Am3 ready motherboards

    my manual says my motherboard is am3 ready, is their something I have to do to put in a cpu that is compatible?
  29. G

    User Accounts and My Computer

    Hello, i have 3 user accounts all of them were admin and one with password. They are present in the log in screen but when i go to the My Computer Only 2 user accounts Documents and the shared Documents were shown on the "Files stored in this Computer". How can I view the other user's documents?
  30. D

    How to change the computer identification

    Hello, how can i change the name thst is appear in the device manger under h/w tad under device manager
  31. G

    Windows NT 4 serious problem after critical update and pow..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hello, I have got a serious problem. After downloading critical update for my Windows NT Workstation 4 SP6a there was a power loss during installation of these files. The result is that at startup I get a blue screen saying...
  32. Poltregeist

    Any thoughts on this build?

    $945 before rebates, $915 after. Bundle: CPU: Intel i5-3570k Case: Rosewill Blackhawk HDD: WD 1TB 7200RPM GPU: XFX HD 7850 (had to compromise a bit to save money) Optical Drive: ASUS Black SATA DVD-ROM PSU: Corsair Builder Series CX600 600W Bundle: Mobo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 OS: Windows 7 RAM...
  33. S

    Xp fresh instal ntldr is missing

    Hello, NTLDR message missing after fresh install of xp. tried copying the two suggested files from boot disk (i386) files. Tried fxboot and fixmbr commands..
  34. M

    I want to download webcam driver

    i want todownload webcam driver
  35. I

    Acer laptop WIn XP re-install blue screen

    I am reinstalling Xp and I am getting this blue screen error message 0x0000008e (0xc000001d, 0x806e5049, 0x80550280, 0x00000000) The computer is an Acer laptop 5610 Can anyone help? Ian
  36. G

    Application failed to initialize properly 0xc0000142

    how to remove this threat or error?
  37. A

    Wimdows 7

    Hello, may i know why windows 7 takes more than 30 minutes to shut down
  38. P

    Free download of universal serial bus(usb) controller

    my dell inspiron n5110 usb drivers is not found
  39. P

    How to reduce the size of primary partition in windows 7

    Hello, can i reduce the size of primary partion with huge amount of memory like 500GB
  40. S

    Help

    my laptop reads reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key