Load Balancing

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Load Balancing.
  1. W

    Hi

    Hello,
  2. T

    XP Pro - changes to group policy can't be undone

    A little bit of knowledge and a `google search` can be dangerous! :non: PC running Windows XP Pro SP2 has an administrator account (administrator) and limited account (operator). The initial problem was that an external device (control keyboard) connected to the serial port would only be...
  3. J

    Free download intel r 82915g gv 910gl express chipset family driver for dell opt

    give me graphics driver above mentioned
  4. P

    Weird keyboard behaviour on HP Mini - possible virus?

    Hello, The keyboard of my HP mini has suddenly started to act strangely. If I press any key on the asdfg row, I get that letter and the letter diagonally below it: a gives az; s gives sx. The space bar throws a carriage return. I can use an external USB keyboard, but not the netbook keyboard...
  5. S

    How can i remove a container made by kaspersky

    Hello, how can i remove a container made by kaspersky
  6. T

    Help. windows start up

    Hello, When I boot up my laptop it tells me it was shut down improperly so I picked the recommended option . Then it seems to get past the dell logo with the loading bar under it, then the screen changes to where you have the option to choose a user but ere is not option or anything on the...
  7. D

    Movie burn problems

    Hello, I use convertx to burn movies allthe sudden now i tried to convert and burn a movie convert x says burn successful but there is nothing on the disc when I play back what could be the problem
  8. T

    Sony Handycam isn\'t recognized by my computers Handycam.

    I have two computers. One runs Windows 7 64 bit and one runs Vista. I have a Sony Handycam which I cannot get eith computer to recognize. I have tried all the suggestions I have found online including at Sony's site. The software drivers they tell me to load won't load. It seems that a number...
  9. J

    During install windows 7 on i3 desktop after loading file it show

    when i try to install windows 7 on i3 desktop ,after loading file it show white lines...can you help me ..??? but windows vista install sucessufully
  10. G

    Photogallery

    Recent download from Microsoft for windows XP has resulted in a problem with photogallery every time the machie starts up it tries to install photogallery and asks for a disk that I don't appear to have its now becoming a real pain... any one got a solution? Mark
  11. R

    Invisible USB

    I have exactly the same problem as Alec at http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/page-158194_35_0.html and exactly in the same way and by the same reasons the remedies proposed by Anna and Treeman are not applicable. In short: on XP sp2 the memory stick USB port forgot its letter suddenly, while...
  12. H

    Question regarding PCI bus OC

    When I'm overclocking my PCI express buses should I run them at a speed that matches my graphics cards bus bandwidth? That is, if I had a 7900gt I would set my bus speed to 256mhz or more specifically in my case with 2x7600gts would I set my buses at 128mhz? Or does that matter? Kind of a...
  13. G

    Is it possible to have a diode temp of 180° C and the syst..

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?) I think this must be an error, or else my system wouldn't still work. The latest version of MBD shows this outlandish temp of 180° C on the diode, but it can't be right, right? Thanks