LPT1

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with LPT1.
  1. L

    Acer web cam drivers

    Hello,
  2. C

    TOTALLY FREE ANTI-VIRIUS

    Hello, Im looking an anti-virus for windows 7 ,but Totally free
  3. K

    Windows 7 installation taking too much time at expanding files showing 0% for in

    hi, windows 7 installation taking too much time at expanding files showing 0% for intel i5 processor & 8GB ram. please help me to resolve it. Regards, Kumar.
  4. N

    Can I Change The Product ID of my Windows 7? (Weird Situation)

    So a few years ago I made the stupid move of buying an iBuyPower PC. It was horrid, and I returned it but kept the Windows 7 CD on accident. A few weeks ago I completed my first build. But didn't have enough by the end of it to afford windows so I figured I'd just use that disc and see if I can...
  5. T

    Heatsink Question

    Hi I can't decide which of the following heat sink to get, they both seem pretty good..and alot of reviews said that they were quiet.. the zalman uses a ball bearing type fan..and the cooler master uses a rifle bearing type fan which one is better..i read that rifle bearing is suppose to be...
  6. J

    AMD cpu, motherboard, memory selection help

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?) I'm looking into upgrading my CPU, motherboard and memory sometime in September. My target use is first person shooter games like Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Doom3, Half Life2 (if it ever ships), Far Cry, Unreal Tournament...