Mac Pro

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Mac Pro.
  1. Soulmachiklamo

    Ati for graphics or Nvidia for physics?

    What's the best solution of those two? Should i go for Nvidia (GTX 295) for the extra included physics. Or Ati for Xtreme dx11 graphics (HD5970) OR as a third option, wait :S (i am going to wait until august or so anyway, because i need to collect my money for the gpu's :) ) Wich gives a...
  2. A

    win 32 downloding progrem error

    if i download any program throught net the program never download why is this
  3. W

    Please help me cut costs on this build, and any other advice

    This is a COMPLETE build, so I have to buy everything, including the mouse and keyboard. I would really like to get the cost under 1000$. I realize I can do that by not getting the G9 and G11, but I am determined to have those. They just look too cool. But anyways, here is the build I am hoping...
  4. liamthepirate

    *Need Help, nothing showing on screen

    Hey guys iv looked through the check list and dont see anything that helps me. Il just post up what i have so far. The Motherboard is Gigabyte MA7885GT-UD3H Cpu is Amd Athlon 620 II x4 Graphics card Ati 4850 Psu Corsair 650w Memory Xms3 corsair 2x1Gb DDR3 I went through the motherboards manual...
  5. G

    [TS1] Hacked Alarm Clocks

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) Alarm clocks were mentioned in the walking speed thread, so I figure I might as well ask - though I have a feeling the answer'll be "no".... :P Anyone know of a hacked alarm clock that allows you to set either how many hours to sleep...
  6. M

    Uneven temperature reading on CPU, thermal paste not even?

    Ok, so this is my first home build and my first time applying thermal paste. I have a Q9550 with an arctic cooler freezer 7 pro and I used arctic silver 5 thermal paste. As I look at my temperatures now (its 1230am and I have my window open) the temps read (at no load) 32, 30, 26, 33. During the...
  7. S

    Ocz vendetta 2

    i recently purchased this product applied the supplied thermal paste and installed it. fan is set to 100% however it has only resulted in a 4-5c drop over my stock amd fan stock amd idle- 51c load- 61c ocz idle 45-46c load 52c my room temparature is always 30c or higher are the temps ok or...
  8. H

    Windows USB stop being recognized

    Hi, I'm installing Windows on a new machine and every time Windows starts the install, some of my USBs stop being recognized. They all work fine in the BiOS, but my mouse stops being recognized once the install begins. Can this be solved after the Windows install? Any ideas? Thanks
  9. Nashsafc

    GTS 250

    Should i be able to play any 128 mb graphics minimum game over 60 FPS avergage with a GTS 250? Excluding Far Cry 2. Or now with the new games that even require 128mb minimum it would be a different story? I would be playing at a 1280 x 1024 resolution with 4 anti-aliasing and 8 anistropic...
  10. Jubawub

    Motherboard Downlclocks RAM

    I just bought 2x4GB Samsung M379B5273DH0-YK0 RAM sticks, but want to know something concerning the Motherboard It is an ASRock 770iCafe, and supports up to 1600 (Which is what mine is), but the reviews say the MOBO DOWNclocks to 1333, but they fixed it by making it think they are overclocking it...
  11. G

    WTB: 2 of Clay's Multi Jamma Switchboards

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Hello, Anybody have 2 of Clay's Multi Jamma Switchboards for sale? I don't need the kit just the switchboards. I know Clay sell's them on his site but thought maybe I could get them faster from someone on the group. Clay...
  12. I

    What is THE best monitor bigger than 25 in??

    Hey all, I've been trying to do my homework looking for an upgrade from my 19" lcd monitor. Anyway, ive been confused on which to buy from the things ive heard, I'm pondering between the Hanns G 28, The T260hd samsung and i think thats it. I'm looking for something also under 600. Thanks in...
  13. S

    Help Monitoring LAN network Traffic

    Hi there, Is there any software application that i can use to monitor my LAN network traffic? For instance, My office has two computers, i want to be able to monitor the internet traffic of the other computer from my computer. Please tell me which software you have in mind can help me in...
  14. R

    motherboard drivers .

    hi, asus m5a97 r2.0 motherboard, iam using windows 7 64 bit when drivers installing orderwise or not, and drivers cd different utilities are there these are install or not plz help me..thank u
  15. B

    QX6700 reaching 90c under load, and about 60 idle...

    Hello, first post here. I have been reading the forums and Im worried by now. The temps appear to be incredible high, yet the system work flawlessly and if I was not geek at all I would have never noticed any problem. Specs: QX6700 Thermaltake V1, thermaltake thermalpaste 975XBX 3GB Hyper...
  16. G

    EQ1: Raid Advice Please

    Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?) Greetings, I would like to take out this guy with our feeder guild. Should be pretty simple. Certainly no harder than the Chancellor Of Di`Zok. http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=17190 Look at that, this guy apparently...
  17. O

    WTS i5 3750k Build(No motherboard)

    SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD
  18. Zerk

    Benchmark Charts!

    Hay Guy's are these Graphic charts right? I mean it say's the GTX280 gets 25fps at 1280x1024 with 4xaa 8xAF in Crysis,isint that kinda low? And then the 9800GTX is at 19fps, that makes no sense. If I go to another site there doing at least 25fps at 1900x1200 with 4xAA and 16xAF.. Thanks!
  19. H

    Display driver stopped responding and has recovered issue.

    Hello guys, I've been getting the dreaded "AMD Display driver stopped responding" error message lately. Screen goes black, flashes briefly, then pops back up (generally crashing whatever I was running) I'm running Windows 7, an XFX AMD Radeon HD 6970, 8G of ram. I generally get the error...
  20. M

    Problems with pc, video card mainly, i think

    First of all i want to say hello :).That being said, i have some problems with my pc in some games.Btw please excuse me if my english is not so good (i m a romanian, so english it's not my native language).These being said, let's begin. So i have a pc with the following specifications (the...
  21. E

    Commodore PCs any good?

    Hiya Gang Just looking at the commodore site, seem to have really decent PCs for good money. I'm thinking about buying a complete system, instead of building one myself. And looking at the specs, I reckon building one myself would probably cost more than one of these! Anyone had any...
  22. D

    Power Supply recommandation

    Hello everyone, I am in the process of gradually upgrading my PC. My current specs are as follows: Intel E4500 @ 2.8GHz with AC Freezer Pro 7 cooler ASRock 4 CoreDual-SATA2 533MHz DDR2 2GB RAM ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB AGP 3 SATA and 1 IDE HDDs Creative Audigi 2 Value PCI One PCI SATA...
  23. S

    Ready to buy a new 22" LCD

    Well, I'm finally ready to buy a new 22 incher, but I'm kind of at an impasse. I was thinking about the Samsung 2253BW, but because of recent research, I am having second thoughts. I know that the 2253 was supposed to replace the 226, but I've read that a lot of people like the 226 better...
  24. D

    How to install a mac os x 10.8 on a windows 7 laptop (hP)

    How to install mac os x 10.8 on windows 7 laptop. Hp core i5 G42 graphics card =AtI pls help me
  25. V

    8800 GT G92? which one

    http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/desktop-vga-charts/oblivion-the-elder-scrolls-4-outdoor,571.html?p=1613%2C1597%2C1599%2C1579%2C1637%2C1573%2C1641%2C1642%2C1636%2C1578%2C1634%2C1588%2C1639%2C1611%2C1630%2C1624%2C1625%2C1619%2C1606%2C1621%2C1557%2C1618 That page shows a 8800GT G92 OC 660mhz...
  26. C

    Like My Next Gaming Computer??

    Do you like my next gaming computer: -Thermaltake VA8003SWA Armor Super Tower Aluminum case Silver w/ 25cm fan side panel -Antec NEOPOWER 650 BLUE 650W ATX12V v2.2 120mm Blue LED Fan 80PLUS ROHS Power Supply -Asus Maximus Formula Motherboard -Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Socket LGA775, 3 GHz, 1333...
  27. D

    SAVE ME OMG

    Well guys. In my PC i play WoW most of the time... my pc is 4600 amd x64 2GB ram 677Mhz 8800GTS 512 albatron. (750 power suply) is it enough? anywayz when i play wow my FPS when i look to like 10-15 ppl goes to 25-40-and after a sec 70-droping down to 30 Every sec it changes from 25-90...
  28. C

    Every time I try to connect to my wireless network it permanently disappears?

    I recently got a new desktop computer with a TP link TL-WN781ND wireless adapter. Everytime time i go to connect to my wireless network it immediately makes my wireless network disappear for my computer and every wireless device in the house. In order to find it again i have to completely reset...
  29. fueled_by_ramen

    Opinions/Advice on this build?

    Finally time for a new system to replace my dying P4. Budget is a big concern, and I didn't want to go over $800-ish while maintaining high performance for gaming sprinkled with some video editing and multitasking. I'm not planning on switching to Vista for a little bit so it kind of sucks...
  30. M

    Quick check before I order

    Ok so after looking through toms hardware guides and getting some psu tips from fellows on this board on the past two days, I felt I have learnt alot and I have finally decided on my build...However, because I haven't been following the computer scene for a while now (my t42 laptop has been my...
  31. reconviperone1

    When are am2+ boards gonna be released?

    I want to be pretty prepared, I hope they release the boards sooner than the cpu, That way i could mount the board and throw my current cpuin there, and when the chip is released just swap out my current cpu, and put in a bad ass am2+ CPU (HOPEFULLY A QUAD, BUT PROBABLY A DUAL CORE)
  32. N

    HDD space eaten up

    I have Win 7 Ultimate x86 SP1. I installed IE10 but while installing it, the installer downloader a few small updates and installed them too. It took about half an hour, over then, when I restarted the system, it took a lot time again to "Configure updates" and even over this, when system...
  33. JMcEntegart

    Tom's Guide: 17 Windows Explorer Extensions & Replacements

    Check out Tom's Guide's latest story on Windows Explorer extensions. Tom's Guide: 17 Windows Explorer Extensions & Replacements : Read more
  34. W

    8500GT way to go??

    hey every1... i am going to buy 8500gt from canada... i will be using this card for games...NFS mostwanted, F.E.A.R, etc will this card can play these games. i am going with this card because of DX10 capability... and it is the only dx10 card under 100. so should i buy it??
  35. Ijack

    Bug With Windows 8, IE10

    When viewing the forums with IE10 in Windows 8, the pull down listing all the forums displays all the time. Unfortunately this makes the forums almost unusable
  36. O

    dual tuner card?

    need some help finding tuner card that fits my needs.Im looking for a card that can pick up a cable signal from my coax cable line and over air hd.I want to be able to watch one channel and record another at the same time.it must be pci or usb because i dont have a pci express slot.Will be...
  37. G

    Where's Burn Image in Sonic RecordNow?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have Inspiron 1150 that comes with Sonic RecordNow. The help file says under Backup tab, I should see Burn Image. But I only see Exact Copy (which insists the source be a CD) and Upgrade-Backup Your Computer (which links to sonic web...
  38. Fire_Zealot

    Does SLI/Crossfire help at 1280-1024?

    Does SLI/Crossfire help at 1280-1024? But lets say I by a mid-high card like a 7900GS. Then, 2 years later, when I need a boost I buy another 7900GS and I SLI 'em. Would the boost be substantial?
  39. papasmurf

    Class action suit half life 2

    if you bought half life 2 before november 16th at a store and are as pissed off as I am about not being able to play it please sign below. I would seriously like to get a class action suit going against vivindi. I bought the full version of a game in a box at a retail store and come to find out...
  40. E

    upgrading my VGA... not sure if it is good, help please

    Hey All... I currently have a GeCube Radeon X700 256mb 128bit (DDR) and i want to upgrade my video card cause i want to play some games at comfortable fps. (ie. BF2, obvilion, fear, farcry) I was looking at the eVGA geforce 7600GT CO 256mb and it caught my attention.... i was hoping if i could...