MP3 Players

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with MP3 Players.
  1. H

    Key Board Issue in Game Mode

    Here's you guys and gals a new one to ponder on. I installed windows 95 on my freshly installed virtual machine 2007, along with the virtual floopy so I would have the boot imag. It runs great, but I encounter a problem when running a simulation PC game. The game requires use of the key board in...
  2. S

    Capped FPS at 30 in multiple games

    Hey guys, I'm having some FPS issues with my laptop. It's Asus N61JQ and I'm pretty noob at this sort of stuff. -RAM 4 GB (says physical is 3.93 and Availabe Physical 1.05) -CPU i7 Q740 1.73GH, 4 core(s) -Windows 7 64-bit -Graphics ATI 5730 1GB The games that seem to cap at 30 are Kingdoms...
  3. ITsonic

    Need For Speed: The Run tread

    Anything About the game put it here like this video: http://www.youtube.com/v/CqQSV9iMOXg?version=3&hl=en_US&hd=1
  4. jamethead

    Next gen consoles = Better graphic PC ports?

    Hey guys, when the new this' and thats come out in the console world, i know obviously the consoles will have better hardware, so better graphics, but when they are ported to computer can you expect them to work well with things like SLI and other things that are computer only's, or will console...
  5. M

    My PC Specs

    Hi, I haven't played PC games in quite a while, and I was wondering how well my current laptop would be able to handle current games (I had Skyrim in mind particularly). Without further ado: CPU: Intel Core i5 430M (2.26 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 Memory: 4 GB If I can...
  6. A

    Intel pentium dualcore e2180

    Hello, can I play Grand Theft Auto4 with this processor Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.00Ghz 800Mhz FSB, 1MB L2 Cache ?
  7. T

    Help with gaming build for Diablo 3?

    Hey guys, first off I would like to say I am pretty much a noob when it comes to building a computer. i just know how to use them. I am interested in getting a gaming build to be able to run Diablo 3 on the highest settings without a problem. My problem is I that I want one that is already...
  8. S

    COD4 on Max settings

    I recently built a new PC with the following parts Intel I5 2500k 3.3GHZ 8gb Ram EVGA 560Ti Fermi 1gb Video card Gigabyte Motherboard When i first loaded COD4 it made the optimal settings at 1024X680 resolution whenever i take it to 1920X1080 it seems to have a slight lag and it somewhat...
  9. A

    Sudden Low FPS games

    Hey, so I just got Skyrim for pc and I've been getting very low FPS. Average 18fps. At first the game seemed to be at approx. 30fps, or higher, but now i'm about 50 hours in and it won't go past 18. I have a Hp Dv6 with intel i5, 6g ram and ati mobility 5470. I'm running windows 7 64bit. I've...
  10. M

    What is a wep passwork

    Hello, I am trying to hook up an xbox360...it is asking for wep password. where can that be found?
  11. A

    WD 320GB HDD wont work

    Hello, pretty confusing for me since i dont know too much about computers but here goes i have a WD 320Gb HDD and every time i try to copy a file to different location it fails (Different reason every time but its favourite is that some of the information cant be read or written) it seems that i...
  12. G

    Remote Desktop Win XP Pro to Win XP Home

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) I have networked three computers toghter. Two with windows xp pro and one with xp home edition. The two computers that incorporates win xp pro communicats "like peas and carrots," but when I use try to connect to...
  13. Sebaslegrand

    Flickering on 1080p ! HELP !

    Hey guys! I bought a new TV today at boxing day, it's the Sony EX62 46'' (Bravia support). I now have an issue with HDMI connecting on it. I have an Xbox 360 which supports 1080p, and my TV also supports it. I plugged my HDMI wire on my xbox to my TV's HDMI 1 port, and went into my Xbox's...
  14. AbdullahG

    How much would you say this is worth?

    -Xbox 360 Pro 60GB w/All Cables -Xbox Wireless Network Adapter (dual-band; black) -Xbox 360 Wired Headset (Black) -14 games: Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3:ODST, Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Call Of Duty 4: MW, Call of Duty: MW2, Call of Duty: BO, Left 4 Dead 2, The Orange Box, Battlefield: BC2, Bioshock 2...
  15. B

    Receiving Faxes when Line is split

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) Does andbody know what happens if you have 2 Pc's attached to the same phone line (via line splitter) when you have both configured to auto-answer incoming faxes. -- Benno
  16. R

    Router info

    Hello,how do i find the dns numbers that go with the ip address for ps3
  17. C

    How to set a custom resolusion assasins creed revelations

    can someone please tell me how to set a custom resolusion assasins creed revelations i want to set lower than 800x600 can someone tell me about a program or software or anything that can help thanks
  18. T

    PC under performing in video games?

    I have two questions, here is my first. 1: Should I be able to run in ultra with 60+ fps on this setup? http://i.imgur.com/On5n5.png 2: You probably noticed that I have SLI disabled on that setup, this is because I get less performance when SLI is enabled, why is this happening?
  19. justjohn5

    Guild Wars 2

    Is anyone here following the development of Guild Wars 2? I mean I just can't wait any longer for the game to be released, everything looks picture perfect. I do respect arenanet for taking their time and making this game the best before release, but I am sometimes very impatient. Who else is...
  20. P

    My x box 360 keypad will not connect to my console why?

    :( Can anyone help me. I have switched on my x box this morning to find my keypad has stopped working. I have changed batteries and tried to reconnect the box. I have even switched it on and reset it nothing any suggestions.
  21. V

    Games for old pc

    hello, i have A old pc AMD Athlon II+2 2.1GHz single onboard graphics nvidia 7025 (512MB) 2BG ram 500gb HD i am playing games like gta sanAndreas,counter strike etc working well can u please tell me the FPS(first person shooter) games, which works for my comp,no bother about graphics, i can...
  22. C

    Infuriatingly low performance SWTOR

    My system should be thrice the minimum requirement and I get lag constantly, not to mention it takes literally 5 or so minutes to load into the game and pvp is entirely out of the question All this is on minimum graphics and every single performance option in NVidia turned to max...
  23. S

    Gta 4 problems

    Hello, when I start gta 4 I have 2 problems. 1. When I puck up a car the car is driving normal but after 1 or 2 minutes the car is starting let go smoke out of the engine with no crash and is driving with no control of me and it can't brake. 2.When I start the game first every thing is...
  24. C

    Batman AC Physx Issue

    I'm having a rather large problem with the physx in batman arkham city. Any scene that is heavy on physx, my framerate drops from a fairly stable 60fps to as low as the low 20's. This happens with it set on normal or high with dx9. I'm only using a single 560ti so I expected some slowdown but...
  25. lolzxdrofl

    BF3.. freezing

    hey so i recently got bf3... and i beat the campaign and started playing multi player but lately i've been freezing like online for about 10-15 minutes gameplay i just randomly freeze and the game freezes and can still exit the game CTRL+ALT+DEL still works... but the game doesn't? i've tried...
  26. M

    XBox 360 Sound Question

    I game on a 22" computer screen with no speakers. The only inputs on the monitor are VGA,, DVI and HDMI. I really need sound so I bought a dual female adapter with a headphone jack on one side and the AV sound on the other. It works great but I soon realized I have the same problem, I connect...
  27. jerrymum99

    How to run a pc games on ps2 ?

    My friend's big brother has some kind of pc loader :heink: ,which can run pc games on ps2.I want to know where it is available. :D
  28. D

    How will this do for skyrim?

    Im looking at new computers and wondering if this one will be good enough for skyrim. Will it be able to max out all of its graphics settings? and will it be able to handle multiple mods? descrption: Model NV75S06U Part#LX.WZ802.001 Color: Red CPU Type: AMD A-Series A4-3300M 1.9GHz with Turbo...
  29. D

    Why won\'t RPGMaker 2003 let me start a new project?

    I downloaded RPG maker 2003 onto my computer and installed it but whenever I try to start a new project it prevents me from doing so. Can anyone explain to me why this is?
  30. kjsfnkwl

    BF3 and MW3: Does Single Player Matter?

    Hello everyone! I wrote a paper on video games! I recommend you take the time to read my entire post before jumping to conclusions. Although I am a fan of BF3, I tried to be as unbiased as possible. Mike Mercury 12/30/11 BF3 and MW3: Does Single Player Matter? Okay, I'll be the one to say it...
  31. B

    Help with pixel precision (for fps games)

    Hi, I recently built a new computer and have began getting into PC gaming and I used to game exclusively on the xbox. Anyways, my favorite genre is fps and it is extremely frustrating that the mouse seems to skip pixels. I confirmed that the mouse was skipping pixel by going in to paint and it...
  32. A

    Can I play Skyrim on my computer at high to ultra settings with these specs?

    Hello, Will I be able to play Skyrim at high to ultra settings with these specs? CPU: AMD Athlon ii X4 Processor GPU: GeForce GTX460 1GB GDDR5 Motherboard: MSI 870A-G54 RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB DDR3 Hard drive: Maxtor 320GB
  33. H

    If I install Steam games on Windows XP, can I play them on Windows 7?

    Hey! So, I'm going to get Windows 7 for Christmas, but I already have Windows XP on my new rig. If I install Steam on XP, do a clean install of Windows 7 (not an upgrade), can I still play those games from Steam on Windows 7?
  34. J

    how do i get the right analog stick to work on my pc gamepad

    how do i setup my right analog stick on my Logitech pc F310 gamepad to work with my game
  35. D

    Pc requirements for skyrim

    Hi ive got a laptop thats meant for games...it is intel core i5 cpu@2.30ghz installed mem is 4gb 64 bit nvidia GE Force gt 525M with cuda is that ok to play skryim on this laptop could someone let me know befor i buy it and also ive been told that skyrim on the ps3 has bag lagging problems is...
  36. fan

    Modern Warfare 3 Crashes

    Why does COD MW3 crash when it starts to load the first mission after the video when soap was been taken to a hospital,right after that when it loads it crashes. Are there any fixes or something? Thanks
  37. A

    Skyrim Doesn't Start

    Hello, I just downloaded Skyrim and currently have Steam. When i add Skyrim into Steam, it lets me launch the game. It goes to the "Play, Options, etc." I click play and there's a pop-up that opens and asks if i want to allow. i click yes and it puts me back at the menu again. no matter how many...
  38. tarekwm

    Sick o skyrim yet?

    is anybodky sick of it yet ?
  39. A

    Games Crashing System; Help Please

    Hey everybody, hope you're all having a wonderful holiday break. I come here today to ask a little of your generosity in helping my issue. For the past few days whenever I play a game it would suddenly crash, without notice, around five minutes into a game. It doesn't matter what game it is or...
  40. jecho

    Skyrim Settings

    So I just acquired Skyrim for $40 on Steam :). What settings should I play on my laptop. Gtx 260m with a i7 620 M @ 2.66 GHz. Thanks for the feedback.