OpenVPN

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with OpenVPN.
  1. D

    Lenovo z51-70 Graphic card issue

    Hello Guys, i just bought the new Lenovo z51-70 with dedicated AMD r9 375m (4GB) but this graphic card doesn't seem to be working on the battery , it only works when plugged in!! , i tried on serval games fps drop suddenly after removing the charger , so i think it automatically turns to use...
  2. O

    Question on Alt + number

    Someone told me to get the letter n to press alt+370, but when i looked it up, i saw alt+110. Which is true for a Toshiba laptop?
  3. B

    nvidia 3d solutions

    can someone please provide expert advice on the compatibility with the GT 740 and epson 2000 projector? Is the $40 3dtv required? nivida's 3d Vision?
  4. I

    Looking for a Small monitor

    Ok i have a very small desk and i need a small computer monitor and i don't know and good ones to buy could you recommend (oh and i would like it to have dvi and vga for the inputs and by small i mean 15 inch or smaller wow this is getting really long).
  5. bty0610

    Dubbed Romantic Anime

    Hi can someone give me a List of dubbed Romantic/Action/Comendy/Echi/Harem anime on hulu or netflix? Mostly hulu I've seen everyone on netflix so yea hulu!
  6. T

    Update my graphics card and get a new 120-144hz monitor or just get a G-Sync monitor only?

    I play my games at 60fps with a GTX 650Ti Boost using adaptive sync with my 60-75hz monitor. Does it make sense to upgrade my graphics card to push more fps and get a new 120-144hz monitor? Or should I just invest in a G-Sync monitor only? What matters to me is reducing lag input.
  7. F

    Buy R9 290 or Wait for Maxwell?

    I currently have a 560Ti, I had it for a few years now and I would like to be able to play BF4 on ultra. I am somewhat hesitant on upgrading as I have a gut feeling it's not the right time to buy a card. The GTX 770 has been out for over a year now and normally Nvidia releases their new line...
  8. S

    What are AMD and Intel going to do with desktop CPU's in the near future

    Intel seems to going for lower power consumption and mobile processors in the following generations of CPU's. AMD seems to giving up the fight against Intel in the high end desktop CPU's They are stuck to the AM3+ socket, which brings perfect performance for overclocking, but with the PCIe...
  9. N.Broekhuijsen

    MSI Introduces Radeon R8 280 Gaming Graphics Card

    MSI has introduced its R9 280 Gaming graphics card. MSI Introduces Radeon R8 280 Gaming Graphics Card : Read more
  10. J

    ssd for os and hdd for storage how to set up

    I know this isnt easy to answer over the Internet. But im building my first pc and I want put my OS on my ssd and use the hdd as storage. I kind of know the basics but I heard about partitioning the hdd which I get confused on . Can someone please help
  11. M

    Overclock my new Desktop, HELP!

    Hey guys i am runnig a : *Asus M5A78L/USB3 +Amd Fx-6300 *Amd HD 7770 1Gb ddr5 *Kingston Hyperx 4gb RAM 1600ghz *WD caviar blue 1TB Actually i run bf3 1920x1080p at High arround 30/40 fps on stock values I Would like to have a nice/safe overclock and... is it possible to overclock RAM ...
  12. Otakat

    Would This Work Well As A Gaming Rig?

    http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Aphex/saved/3fzi This is what I've got so far. I'd love for you guys to help me in ways I could improve this system, or things that wouldn't work. For example, if you spot that this cooling system wouldn't work properly in this case, or something, please tell me...
  13. L

    I hear 4 short beeps 5 times then my computer cuts off

    i hear 4 short beeps 5 times then the computer shuts off. I am using an HP 7700 desktop
  14. C

    booting programs

    ok I have a problem with booting programs. It seems as tho whenever I try and double click on a short cut on my desktop to boot a program then it asks me to "open with" and once I go into program files and find the ".exe" then it will work fine. But I also can't seem to install new programs or...
  15. G

    Password Reset

    Hello, how do i reset my admin password?
  16. O

    Remove disks or other media

    Whenever I start up, I get this error: Remove disks or other media. Press any key to restart But when I press a key, it will just carry on booting fine. It's inconvenient though. What may have caused this was I used Window 7's disk management to create a partition of my C drive to dual boot...
  17. N

    How to connect router to a wifi enabled pc

    Hello, I am using my neighbor's WiFi connection in my WiFi enabled motherboard PC with good signal strength. Now i want to connect a router to my PC so that i can easily use WiFi for my mobiles.
  18. G

    Monitor Display Problems

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I am experiencing display problems on my HP laptop running Windows XP OS. The most accurate way I can think to describe it is the window image is greatly reduced and blurred and grainy, at best. I tried to adjust...
  19. M

    Proret.msi

    Hello, I am missing the proret.msi file can i get the download file free.
  20. R

    Thumbdrive cannot access

    insert thumbdrive into my company's comp. tool bar shows green but but in My Computer did not show. if it's blocked, is there a way to unblock it?
  21. G

    Error 54 in Windows XP in users accounts

    Hello, I am trying to create a new account on my WIndows its has XP as its operating system. But it wont let me type in the area where you would create the name or password areas. Any ideas on how to fix it?
  22. G

    setting default email program

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) Hi! I have a problem with setting OE6 as my default email program in IE after I installed Office 97. Since I really wanted to use OE6, I uninstalled Outlook. Now my OE6 works okay with my dial-up internet...
  23. X

    S3 Launches Energy-Efficient Graphics Chips

    S3 Graphics announced on Wednesday its new Chrome 400 ULP Series of low-power graphics solutions for ultra mobile devices S3 Launches Energy-Efficient Graphics Chips : Read more
  24. A

    Video Transcoding Examined: AMD, Intel, And Nvidia In-Depth

    Are you ready for the modern-day compendium on the state of hardware-accelerated transcoding performance and video quality? We decided to take an in-depth look after a few bad experiences, and you'll be surprised at how deep the rabbit hole really goes. Video Transcoding Examined: AMD, Intel...
  25. thosecars82

    Enable mandatory password login WIN XP HOME

    Hello I would like to ask ask you how I could enable a mandatory login password when accessing a computer with Win XP Home edition. I know I can change permissions by booting Win XP Home in safe mode. But what I see then is just three users: "admin" "my user" "SYSTEM" The problem comes...
  26. G

    Windows xp oem cd broken had a crack on it

    windows xp home sp2 oem edition CD broken. How can I get the replacement cd or can I download from microsoft.com website if i provide the serial number? regards Niranjan