Outlook 2003

Forum discussion tagged with Outlook 2003.
  1. H

    The Xbox One X, Hands On

    You don't need a 4K TV to enjoy the improvements that come in Microsoft's latest console. The Xbox One X, Hands On : Read more
  2. M

    Weird patterns on screen

    Color fades and weird geometry/symmetric yellow patter on screen. I know it is gpu related because it occurs only when i open games.. Screen freezes, if I press power button then it shut downs normally and shutting screen is shown. Any way to fix it? Already tried re installing drivers ftom...
  3. Utkarsh Mahajan

    Need help! Psu Blew Up

    My Psu blew up with pop sounds and fried my motherboard due to power outage . I had an Antec Bp450ps and Intel Dh61HO Motherboard. The Antec psu was brought this year on 28 Jan. My old PC specs Intel Dh61HO Motherboard Intel 3rd gen Core i3-3210 Adata 4Gb(2*2) DDR3 Ram Sapphire R7 265 2Gb...
  4. C

    Gaming pc build

    Hello guys, I want to buy a new gaming pc around 500-600€ (I don't remember the dollar amount) I don't want something extreme streaming, ultra high graphics all time etc. Only the towers stuff no peripherals.. All the opinions are acceptable, just don't blame each other, or me. I hope to...
  5. B

    blinking underscore top left on startup

    Hello. So recently I've been wanting to overclock my cpu but I wasn't able to get into my bios. Some guy who was trying to help told me to restart my cmos(taking the mothrtboard battery out then placing it back in) and try disabling fast boot. I did both of those but when I did the cmos when I...
  6. A

    To change motherboard

    My laptop is dell 15R-5521 of i5-3337 @1.8ghz.according to dell community,I can change my motherboard.If it is possible,then which one will be the best motherboard and processor along with good graphics card.Thank you.
  7. 7

    Black Friday MINI ITX Build

    Approximate Purchase Date: Black Friday / The Surrounding Days Budget Range: 400 - 450 USD System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming -> Work Are you buying a monitor: Yes Do you need to buy OS: No Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Newegg, Amazon. In that order Location: City...
  8. L

    "This computer is not running genuine Windows"

    Came back home to see this message and I honestly have no idea why. My computer's made by HP and was bought from a store roughly 6 years ago so I have absolutely no reason to pirate Windows 7. I recently changed my HDD by cloning the two drives roughly a month ago with no problems until this...
  9. S

    Building A Computer

    I want to build a new computer. My tower is like a printer. I like asus motherboards. I'm piece milling it together but i want hdmi/tv tuner card wifi network 3.0 usb.I'm a gamer i have a budget of about a thousand. Can you suggest somethings so i can start the build. thanks.
  10. B

    Laptop overheating if i try to play videos/ do anything besides idle and static websites

    My laptop's screen wouldn't turn on one day, so i took it apart and cleaned out everything. i tested all the RAM cards and put it all back together and the screen started working again. the problem is that now whenever i try to play a game or run a video, the temerature immediately spikes and...
  11. W

    Are there any network/ethernet controllers for sony Vaio sve151a11w, ? In the support page tis model is not listed..

    I have reformatted my Sony Vaio sve151a11w n didn't save the drivers, I can't even find the drivers on the support site..
  12. A

    WD My Book 4tb Detects by Device Manager but Wont open in My Computer

    Help guys! i have western digital my book 1230 4tb and for some reason it stops responding, then after i restart it Device manager/ Devices and Printers are only the ones who can detect it and My Computer wont. I tried everything from rebooting/uninstalling the driver/installing it again/trying...
  13. S

    I need a recovery disc for a Toshiba Nb305-N600 running Win 7. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Just recently bought a Notebook, NB305-N600 Win 7 . I tried to recover the notebook to factory but it appears that the recovery image is no longer there. Any help would be very much appreciated
  14. Volta13

    Power Supply Concerns

    Good Morning, the problem is as follows: I recently purchased, and received a Tritton Pro+ 5.1 True Surround gaming headset with mic (PC Version). Upon installation, I was slightly disappointed to realise that my headset did not work at all. After further investigation, I realised that I lacked...
  15. B

    Full featured enthusiast router

    I am looking for a few recommendations on a full featured enthusiast / light enterprise grade router that has support for some advanced features like VLANs, tunneling, and maybe (not REALLY necessary) load balancing. I like to play online games but I also host several web and database servers...
  16. D

    I need some advice on what would be best for me

    I am a High School Student who also happens to travel around alot and I am a very heavy gamer. I would be heavier If I had ever owned a computer in my life. well, ill get to the point. I have saved up quite a fair amount of dosh (about 2.3k) and I had been looking at getting parts and throwing a...
  17. S

    Tabbed browsing vs. Multiple windows memory usage

    Hi there, I'm new to these forums however I've been reading articles from here for years. Forgive me if this has already been asked before, but the computers at work got me wondering. We have these dinosaurs of computers at work that are obviously on an intranet and have access to the net, but...
  18. A

    is it worth????

    hello i have core 2 duo e7300 2.66ghz and hd 6670 asus 1gb ddr5 and im planning to buy core 2 quad q6600,will it be nice pair with my gpu on 1444x900?????? my mobo is gigabyte gap35ds3l,does it SUPPORT it???? is it worth upgrading????
  19. C

    New video card problems

    i had the radeon HD 4670 graphics card before i got my new one, i got the nvidia gtx 650 Ti now when i downloaded the drivers from the website and restarted my computer a warning appeared. It says "The catalyst control center is not supported by this version of your enabled graphics card. Please...
  20. L

    Whats a good MMORPG to play?

    Hello, fellow people I'm looking for a new ftp MMORPG to play and it preferably not be by nexon.
  21. jpishgar

    Introducing the New Tom's Hardware Community

    Introducing the New Tom’s Hardware Community On Monday, March 11th at around 12:30 a.m. ET, the forum will be locked in read-only mode until about 7:30 a.m. ET as we migrate the latest data from the current forum over to the new platform. At that time, it will be with great pleasure that we...
  22. H

    Reset laptop BIOS without BIOS screen

    i wnat to reset my bios with see screen
  23. G

    user profile anomaly xp-sp2

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) I am trying to resolve several issues on my machine but this one I found by accident.In the computer admin a/c, in safe mode, under user profiles my a/c is listed at 140mb, but in user profiles, on my a/c, it is...
  24. A

    graphics card-invidia-gtx 660ti- 3 choices... please help!

    hi all i am new here in the forums ! well i want your advice on what graphics card should i buy ... i have 3 in mind ... 1st.....Zotac GF GTX 660Ti AMP! Extreme Edition 2GB DDR5 2nd....Asus GF GTX660 TI-DC2T-2GD5 PCIE 3 and 3ed....EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti FTW+ 3GB i want professional opinions...
  25. S

    Free Download for Product Key Windows 7 Ultimate with ACER ASPire 4315

    Hello, May I have Product Key for Windows 7 Ultimate?
  26. G

    Restored files don't work

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) I made a backup of the C drive to my F drive using the xp pro backup utility. I did a clean install and tried to restore my old files,again using the same utility. Music files were restored perfectly, but, Photoshop and...
  27. G

    Extend Sound Recorder Time

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Have xp professional and would like to record for more than 60 secs using Sound Recorder Microsoft gives answer for win98 in Q82215 Last reviewed Dec20 2004 but xp not added to 'Applies to' Is it OK to use in xp or not? If...
  28. M

    Intel or AMD?

    Gonna start the age old intel vs amd debate, but it isnt actually an argument over which is better overall, just which would be better for me. I was planning on getting either the 6 or 8 core amd's but then read that the i5's give better performance. The i5's obviously cost more but is the...
  29. T

    Windows 7 freezing, explorer.exe freezing when login account after

    This has happened twice this week now, first sunday, and then just now, so I am becoming very concerned. The only thing that remains consistent is that I'm playing a 3D game with audio on. Completely different programs each time. The screen would freeze up and so would the audio, and my...
  30. michaelmk86

    PS4 essentially get a low end GPU how do you feel about that?

    Could this be a bad thing for pc gameing in 4+ years down the road, with multi-platform games held back even more by consoles? remember back in 2005 when the xbox was released the hardware that it had for this time was relatively high-end. when the ps4 arrives is going to be a low-end hardware...
  31. A

    Dell latest windows 7 home basic free wifi drivers

    Dell latest windows 7 home basic free wifi drivers Please don't post your email,you will not receive answers that way!
  32. TomPal

    Reviews about Nvidia GTS 450 ddr3 and ddr5

    Is GTS450 DDR3 sufficient enough to play games like pop:forgotten sands, Hitman:absolution, Max payne 3, NFSMW2012? youtube converter
  33. R

    oem and full retail

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) Is it better to buy the full retail version? What exactly is the difference between the full retail and oem versions of XP? Regards, RoS
  34. U

    Hd 7750 bottleneck

    i Have core 2 duo e6750 @ 2.66GHz 6gigs ddr2 ram ______ _____ Stock HP PSU wit 365w 12v-------- 12a 12v (CPU) ------- 14.5 a And will buy HD 7750 to play bf3 online medium to high 1280 x 1024 or 720p on low to medium to high settings so will i get about ~40 FPS? And HD 7750 cant reach its...
  35. C

    How do I reinstall Windows 7?

    My computer won't startup in normal or safe mode and I was told my windows 7 may be corrupt. I am trying to reinstall it, but I'm not sure how. I place the disc in the drive and rebooted the computer but it didn't work. The system repairs won't work, nor will system restore. I won't lose...
  36. P

    My front audio jack not working in windows7

    My Moterboard is asus m2n68-am plus , problem is that in windows 7 my front audio jack not working..............ihave tried many latest realtech audio drivers but nothing , the problem is still continue.............pls help me....................
  37. Th_Redman

    EVGA Geforce GTX 480 SLI price

    There is someone on our local Kijiji site asking $360 for 2 EVGA Geforce GTX 480's. Is this a good deal or is the person asking too much, and if so, what would be a "fair market cost" for both (ad says they are in excellent condition and in Canadian dollars)?
  38. T

    network card issues post sp2 install

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) i reinstalled xp home with sp2 this weekend, and after the install, the network card (or a new linksys card) won't work. using the command prompt, it won't renew the the ip settings, giving the error message...
  39. C

    Can boot hiren but not xp cd

    I have dell 240 which is really old. I just got it as a gift from my boss and want to format it for he gave me an empty hdd. Now, it can start from hiren or UBCD but not from xp,windows 7 or windows vista installation cds. i just don't get it all. I am thinking if it is related with the dell...
  40. A

    Packard bell webcam win7 driver

    Driver