Outlook 2003

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Outlook 2003.
  1. M

    Laptop freezes for ~10 seconds and then makes 1 beep

    The laptop is new (around 2 weeks out of the shop). Model is Aspire V3-571G, Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit, Dx 11. This doesn't happen when I am gaming, only when I am surfing the internet or doing some paperwork and not playing games. The whole system freezes usually from 5-15 seconds. Mouse...
  2. S

    PC Just Restarts

    Hi, I have a pc here (WinXP Pro) that just restarts when I'm using say AutoCad and try and save the file to another PC on the Network. What can the cause of this be and how do I fix it? Thanks
  3. G

    Connect to Windows 2000 from Windows XP gain access to loc..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) using Remote Desktop Connection. I am connect to Windows 2000 from my windows xp. The connection went fine, but how to gain access on the server for my local files. I have check the box "Disk drives" Under "Local...
  4. L

    Printer Configuration Files

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) Is there a way to copy printer configuration files from on PC to another? I.E.) PC one has six printers configured, can these files be copied easily to another PC? Thanks LS
  5. S

    Interrupts

    I had interrupt problems on Nov 18/2012 and they came back again today Jan 17/2013. My computer worked fine for 2 months by deleting the PIO Mode 1st primary entry, today the interrupts were as high as 89% of CPU, I deleted the 1st primary and 1st secondary entries and then rebooted, my...
  6. F

    problem clean re-install XP

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Hi, My MSDN version of XP pro is now no longer bootable and need a clean re-install. My problem is that my machine's bios doesn't seem to support CD booting, and the XP's setup flopy discs don't support MSDN version of the...
  7. S

    How to enable recognition of a 32 bit hard drive on a 64 bit system board in win

    Hello, I have an Asus 64 bit system board with a 64 bit WIN 7 installed now. I would like to install and have the system recognize a 500 GB, Seagate, 32 bit WIN-7 operating system on it. How exactly do I go about doing this? I do know that most likely I need to access the disk management...
  8. S

    I want cannon 2900 driver

    Hello,
  9. P

    Hp laserjet 1000 printer driver for windows-7

    Hello,
  10. S

    What can cause window media to stop working

    I have a window 7 acer computer and lately when i download music videos i only getting it to play on movie maker even though it is programme to play on media player, because window saying media player not working, what can i do?
  11. dblur

    Installing W7 upgrade on new SSD in laptop

    I purchased a SSD for my laptop and installed it. Therefore the SSD is blank with no OS on it. So I need to install 7 but it's an upgrade. So you see my dilemma. Do you think this will work? 1.) Partition my 120GB SSD as partition#1 40GB, partition#2 40GB, leave rest unpartitioned 2.)...
  12. B

    Hp help and support

    Hello, I need to instal hphelp and support softwere
  13. H

    Chkdsk /f

    Hi so I have been running into some bsod's lately and so i decided to run chkdsk /f. During the process at stage two it gets to 64% then has an error at $130 file 185199 then it keeps going but then says Error found Chkdsk cannot run in read only mode. How do i fix this? Thanks In Advance!
  14. G

    DENY change time Registry key

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) There must be a registry key to deny the local user to change time without AD being installed. I would like to deploy this key as a script across the network. Why: Everytime users change time on local machine...
  15. tas252

    Need help, welcome screen freeze/BSOD

    Hello there, I've recently just started having a problem with my ASUS g50vt laptop. I was playing minecraft when my computer blue screen'd randomly but right before that happened I think the nvidia display driver stopped working(which happens once every few weeks or so but it recovers after a...
  16. kkiddu

    Will scheduled tasks run if I'm on welcome screen ?

    Hi. My ISP provides me unlimited downloads from 2 am to 8 am, so I've scheduled my programs using the Windows scheduler like this 2:03 AM - Disconnect internet 2:04 AM - Connect internet 2:05 AM - Run uTorrent ---------- 7:55 AM - Disconnect internet In uTorrent properties, I've configured it...
  17. G

    DUAL BOOT !!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) In dual boot, Can win-ME & win-XP be installed in the same drive?? Will it be feasible?? Or is it recomended to install in 2 different dives?? what difference does it make between installing in 1 drive and installing in 2...
  18. S

    Sign in always to msn

    Hello, the msn is not appearing on my PC i want it always to b sign in
  19. B

    Help

    How can I restore the Guest account?
  20. V

    How to Determine Remaining Inkand Interpretting Calibratio..

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I have a HP7350. What is the best way to determine the level of ink remaining in the cartridge? Is there any description available on what each line in the calibration page means and how to interpret the information ? Thanks.
  21. A

    Cannot remove epson printer software - please help.

    I have uninstalled my epson printer, yet the software refuses to go. What can I do now? Help len :fou:
  22. R

    User Profile Move - SSL sites doesn't work in IE

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I moved to a different domain, which created a new user profile on my Windows XP machine. I copied all the files from my old user profile to the new user profile (gave full permission to the new user on Old user profile)...
  23. T

    Who wants the advanced search pane back?!

    Microsoft took something out of Windows 7 they never should have - the advanced search pane. I was hoping it would have returned with Service Pack 1, but nope. :pfff: I hope Microsoft brings it back! Who's with me?! :bounce:
  24. G

    Problems in Search "A Word or Phrase in the File" Doesn't ..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) Previous versions of Windows like 98,ME,2000 All Supported this Unique Feature of finding a particular contents inside a file, But in XP & 2003 I am unable to Search the Contents inside the Files. Any Body Have...
  25. D

    $300-600 on Video to spend. Any recommendations?

    I'm about to buy a new computer and looking to spend $300-600 on my video. I see so many possible choices so I leave it to the experts here. Please help. I was thinking of getting 1 single GTX 680 and possibly upgrade into SLI in the future if I needed it. I guess my main problem is trying...
  26. R

    Help needed with finding video drivers

    i have a emachines t3302 i need to downlaod the video controller vga compatble i cant find a good one
  27. G

    Exporting/Importing User Profiles

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) Windows XP. I am changing all of the workstations on my network from being members of a workgroup to being members of a domain. I understand that when the users logon after this they will be given a new profile by the...
  28. D

    MS Paint

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) All of a sudden, Paint no longer will operate properly. It opens, but when I attempt to open a BMP file the entire system just stops functioning. It had worked fine for months, I am just a novice senior citizen on a...
  29. G

    Printer won't allow margin under 2.67"

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) I'm running Windows XP with HP 4500 LaserJet color printer. I have a document with several pages, the first 5 are landscape orientation and the last page is Portrait orientation. It all used to print fine. Now the last...
  30. R

    unistal bootloader

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) how can I unistall grub bootloader ?. Now XP is OK, I haven't any problem bat I prefered this solution for haven't any hardware interference. Tank and excuse me for bad english.
  31. G

    IRQ_NOTLESS_EQUAL

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Hi all, does anyone knows what this error is all about, something like IRQ_NOTLESS_EQUAL it appears on blue screen of death
  32. S

    XP Home or XP Pro?

    I'm building a new computer with an AMD 64 3200+, 1 gig corsair xms and will be used mostly for Gaming. Was wondering what the difference is between the 2 and which one which one would be the best to buy? Thanks in advance Confuscious say: He who go to bed with ithcy ass, wake up with stinkyfinger
  33. G

    Hibernation

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) My system will hibernate with no problems if I test it by setting it to hibernate in 1 minute. If I set it to hibernate after 3 hours it never hibernates. There are no errors displayed and there is nothing in the event...
  34. G

    CD/DVD drives not showing up - Very Odd...going insane...(r)

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I see that this is a big issue, apparently. The odd thing for me is that they just went away one day. I didn't really do anything that I don't normally do. Windows update and standard application and hardware upgrades. I...
  35. D

    USB 2.0 Issue

    I just updated to SP1 and can't get USB 2.0 working. Do I need to get the drivers from Windows Update? I can't find them anywhere. Please help me!
  36. M

    Why wont my masters of orion 2 load?

    Hello, I am having difficuties even getting it loaded. Keep running into a prompt that says my cpu doesnt have DPLAY.dll. Any suggestions?
  37. E

    Can I disable Media Sense at all?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?) Hi, After network device reset ther is no TCP connection for 8 seconds due to Media Sense. There was no connection break in earlier versions of Windows (before Media Sense). Disabling it with DisableDHCPMediaSense=1...
  38. G

    gpotool reports version mismatch in default domain policy

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?) I can't see any obvious mismatch in version numbers, and replication is working. Replmon reports no errors. Event logs are clean. Here is the output from gpotool: Policy {31B2F340-016D-11D2-945F-00C04FB984F9} Error...
  39. G

    question about windows 2000 resoruce kit -- xcacls.exe

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) hi all, i have found the documents about xcacls.exe, it only shows the example of "this folder and subfolders" and "files" only. but, in my case, i just want to setup the permission of folder is "this folder only" and...