Princess

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Princess.
  1. G

    The stupidity continues!

    Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?) All Man United fans and shareholders are being advised to sell all but 1 of their shares, to enable them to attend the EGM about the going private. Small point, but by doing that Glazer will then own over 90% so will be compelled to buy...
  2. G

    PSP MVP roster...

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?) any updates anywhere?
  3. G

    Need advice (take 2): Prescott 2.8 at 3.34

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking (More info?) Hi, I recently jump into the OC hobby with a new computer based on an ASUS P4P800-865PE and a Prescott (my mistake...) 2.8E 800FSB. I would like some advice on how to get more performance if possible or if I'm already topped...
  4. G

    Weather anomaly; rain without rain clouds