Sega

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Sega.
  1. M

    System recovery

    I attempted to do a full system recovery of Windows XP Home edition, Compaq Presario S000/8000 series running Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 with SP2. The.recovery stalls over a few files and then stops completely. It won't allow me to go further as the computer seems to locked up. How do...
  2. D

    Changed power supply on my dell dimension 8400 now it wont power up

    changed power supply on my dell dimension 8400 now it wont power up
  3. S

    Whats the benifits of windows 7

    what's the benifits of windows 7 compared than previous verisions?
  4. G

    QH Checked Green Elephante Bed

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?) Does anyone have one that wants to sell??? I'll pay well for it! Doing Illusens Quest 30, have about 11 minutes :( -monetangel
  5. G

    Opnions please on new XPS Gen 5 & Accessories

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) The latest price cut makes the Gen 5 XPS interesting. I'm torn between teh 3.0 Dual Processor and the "regular" 3.2 Dual Processor. I run a game or two once in a while, but nothing drastic. I am interested in the dual processor to...
  6. Horrgakx

    Online printing supplier - textured paper?

    Hi all - Does anyone know of an online printing company who can pint digital photos on to textured paper? (Similar to a canvas but flat for mounting & framing) Thanks.
  7. G

    General Question on DDR2 memory speed and also Dell 8400.

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Had bad memory (pair) in Dell 8400. These were 256mb DDR2 333MHZ. Put in a pair of 533mhz chips. Will computer run at that slightly faster memory clock speed or throttle down to the original 333mhz that was factory installed(but no...
  8. D

    California to teach about gays in history.

    http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/07/14/california.lgbt.education/index.html?hpt=po_bn5 Note; I put it under politics for the undertone in the article and the comments on the page.
  9. D

    GTX 770 vs HD7950 - Questions

    I'm in the process of buying parts for my first gaming PC rig. I've come to buying the GPU, I'm going to be pairing the GPU with an i5 3570k and I've sort of narrowed it down to these two cards. Sapphire AMD Radeon HD7950 -...
  10. G

    Latitude D600 Paralell port problem & Win98 install

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I use it to connect to external devices (mostly for flashing eproms) via com and paralell port but having problem when i use parallel port (i got error opening port). I tried win xp prof , xpsp1,sp2 , bios upgrade (curently A15 ver) etc...
  11. r_manic

    Higher CPU Usage and Shorter Battery Life in Windows 7?

    To be clear, Windows 7 is faster on my XPS than XP was (same number of apps installed as my old XP installation). Yet is anyone else also experiencing higher average CPU usage and shorter battery lives? Life seriously goes down to 1:30, was 2:00 a few weeks under XP) Any thing I can do about...
  12. G

    Boot from PCMCIA

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Hy, my latitude enables me to boot from PCMCIA. I inserted a formatted FAT CF-Card in the PCMCIA-adapter and tried to boot- he won't! But does boot without problems from USB, what to do??
  13. jedimasterben

    Windows lockup when seond display is attached.

    I posted something like this around a month ago (8/31/09), with a ton of reads, but no replies, so here we go again. So I recently upgraded myself from a 4830 to a 4870 and I decided to give my old GPU to my friend, who had a 4670, so he was getting a pretty good upgrade. This was his 4670...
  14. D

    Porting console games to PC

    Does anyone know a website where i can install console games for my PC. I've heard that hackers can port console games. I'm interested in playing Army of 2 and Battlefield bad company but i don't have a console.
  15. B

    Should I buy a new laptop for next year engineering?

    So I will be headed off to university next year. I currently have a 2010 MacBook Pro 15", which was a gift from my friend a few months ago. I plan to head into electrical engineering. I have the choice of either keeping my MacBook and building myself a good powerful desktop or buying a new...
  16. G

    SP2 and hard drive.

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) I took your advise and replaced the hard drive in the 266 that I gave to a friend with a 4 gig hard drive out of another junk computer. My question is after loading everything onto it there is 1.43 gig space left, if I install...
  17. dormantreign

    LATEST CURIOSITY MARS SUNSET FULL Video

    Figured you may want to see :) www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrEjy54kWQ
  18. A

    How to get Dell to notice address change for Business Deals

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I subscribe to the Dell business section and receive those weekly special deals/codes that many of you do. I am changing my email address (new ISP) and need to get those emails sent to my new address. I have changed my email address on My...
  19. musical marv

    Dick Cheney

    Why the hell is this vampire Cheney coming out now and belittling what John Mc Cain picked as his VP Palin ? He is nothing but a loser!
  20. V

    Gtx 650 ti boost vs r9 270x

    Hi, okay I was able to RMA my gtx and theylle replace it after a week but they gave me an option for an additional 50$ I can get the r9 270x as a the replacement right on the spot and no need to wait for a week. Is it worth the extra cash? Benchmarks show a little difference but r9 270x is the...
  21. U

    benq XL2411T vs XL2420T and AOC D2369VH

    I want a gaming monitor with viewing movies in 3d ,so wich of these is a better option I can't afford asus that's costly here and XL2420T revised version Is not yet available here .so the price of these monitors are something like XL2411T(400$),XL242T360$,old version),AOC D2369VH. what is the...
  22. xXDahChubChubXx

    old epson laptop form 1993

    Hello today my dad was with his mate and he was in the shed and he noticed this laptop and he asked about it my dads friend knew i loved old computers so he said i could have it i have know idea what is is or what it is for only thing i know is it is from 1993 and thats it i think it is meant to...
  23. timtheman678

    x16 and x8 CrossFirex

    Hello, I have a MSI 970A G46. I have two 7950's and I am wondering if I am going to see much of a performance decrease when I use a combination of x16 and x8 in a CrossFire configuration. according to this video by Linus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFMzRZqFh-w) I only see a 3 point increase...
  24. F

    New Rig - Advice Needed

    H guys. I am upgrading my current rig and this is what I had come up to so far: Budget: appr. 1000 USD (bear in mind I do not live in USA, so hardware availability where I live are limited) Hasswell 4770k CPU ASUS Maximus VI Hero Mobo 16GB KIT DDR3 2400MHz CL11 HyperX Beast Series RAM Cooler...
  25. K

    Will the UPS maximum output wattage going to limit my PSU?

    Hi! I want to build a new rig that will have an average power consumption of 650-700 W, equipped with a Corsair AX1200i PSU (that will give me plenty of room for future upgrades). To prevent future electrical problems and some data loss, I know that an UPS becomes a must, but here is where I...
  26. G

    Why do people turn off video sync?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?) Why do people turn off video sync when they benchmark? Perhaps a better question would be: Do most people actually play games with the video sync off? I can't stand playing games without the video sync. On Doom 3...
  27. T

    to format or not to format

    We have a server in a RAID 10 and a hard drive has failed. We have a replacement drive but it is from another server that has data on it. Do I need to format the drive prior to putting it into the RAID 10 or will the RAID do it automatically?
  28. G

    Near-death experience with a hard drive

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) A bizarre thing happened the other day... I've been using this Optiplex GX-1 for about five years in my home office, and in the middle of the day it went into a coma. No mouse action, no keyboard action... except if I hit the Windows...
  29. andypearce

    Windows 8 Customer Preview

    Hello Everyone. Just a quick question. Has the Windows 8 Customer Preview been released yet? I heard it was being released today but cannot find anything other than the developer preview on the Microsoft website. If it has been released, could somebody give me a link to it please? Thanks Andy...
  30. S

    Buliding a nettop. RAM Advice please!

    Hello everyone, I'm building a nettop for myself to use a 24x7 download device. Here's the motherboard I'm going to use. ZOTAC IONITX-T-U Intel Atom D525 (1.8GHz, Dual-Core) Intel NM10 Mini ITX Motherboard/CPU Combo http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813500065 Can I use this...
  31. G

    buying a new desktop

    Hello everyone, i am about to buy: -MB S1150 ASUS SABERTOOTH Z87 > 282 U$ -CPU INTEL 1150 - I7-4770 3.4 GHZ 8MB 4th > 333 U$ -VGA PCIE 2GB MSI GTX660 N660 TF 2GD5/OC > 265 U$ hm, i'm new in the area so i dont understand much.. will this pc run any game in ultra? and is this...
  32. N

    Graphic card spins and stops very slowly

    I just build my new pc and my graphic card fan spins slowly and stops and repeats and theres no display on the moniotr
  33. L

    What's the difference between these DVI outputs?

    My GPU (HD 7850, this GPU specifically: http://www.powercolor.com/global/products_features.asp?id=448#Specification) has these two DVI ports on it in addition to a HDMI and two mini display ports, although I cannot distinguish between the two DVI ports myself. The box and the website say that...
  34. T

    Getting new Mobo/CPU How do I uninstall Windows 7 and install again?

    Hi, I am getting a new motherboard and CPU, I will be using the same hard drive that I have now. Could someone give me instructions on how to uninstall windows 7 and reinstall it after I put in my new mobo/CPU. Also when I do this I will lose all data on my computer right? I'm looking to do a...
  35. G

    How do I clean my registry?

    There are plenty free programs in the web for cleaning up your registry. Programs like : ccleaner,Wise Registry Cleaner. I prefer these two because they are user friendly and light. For the tutorial I will be using ccleaner then wise reg cleaner. 1.) Download ccleaner from the official site...
  36. D

    Help with Quests

    Archived from groups: alt.games.elder-scrolls (More info?) I'm currently doing a fighter game, (Imperial, level 14) and I am wondering what to do next. Caius wants me to go do the Sixth House base mission, Fire-Eye wants me to take care of some orcs at a dredeaic ruin, and i'm not sure...
  37. C

    Not booting

    I'm trying to test boot my computer and the fan turn on for a sec then go right back off. The mb is a asrock z77e-itx, CPU is i5 3570k, evaga gtx 670 ftw, Ripjaws X Series 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM, psu is antech 550. Anyone have any thoughts? Is the psu not enough for this? Thanks.
  38. K

    VGA based monitors

    Hello, Would a VGA based high -resolution display a resolution of 1600x900?
  39. S

    OTish - Stirrings....

    Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?) Somethings happening--->http://www.doom3.com/ -- Servo "Go, Dustmites!" tservo100 at ameritech dot net Slow, fiery death to all spammers!!!