Sony Ericsson

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Sony Ericsson.
  1. N

    Hardware changes might not have been detected

    After I ran a "Hardware and Devices" Troubleshooter I got this message: Hardware changes might not have been detected. I checked the "Device Manager" and everything is working. What can I do to resolve this problem?
  2. S

    Download outlook express 64 bit for w7

    Hello, does this exist? wondows live sucks,,no spam blocking that works well thunderbird doesnt know wht the word spam is i want my email stored on my computer not in cyberspace..
  3. K

    Freezing in Sleep Mode

    Hi, I've tried everywhere to find a solution to this problem, and I've tried all the different tricks with Windows sleep mode all without any success. My problem is my computer tries going to sleep, but at some point it locks up. The power light flashes (like it should in sleep mode), but all...
  4. H

    Restore deleted file; connects to web

    :bounce: accidently deleted file that connects xp to internet. Is there any way I can retrieve this file. Is there another file that would connect my computer to the internet. I just got this computer refurbished and I didn't bother to establish a restore point. :hello: :cry: I am on a 2...
  5. L

    Computer doesnt meet minimum requirements for installing the software setup wil

    Hello, I installed my acer aspire one happy2 with xp professional, when I tried to install drives it gave me the above error, kindly help!
  6. P

    Serious Problems with new hardware

    THF hello, Few days ago I purchased a new system: Gigabyte P35 DS3 Intel E6750 G.Skill 2 GB 800Mhz CL5 Thermaltake Toughpower 600W Asus GeForce 8800 GT [not the OC version] WD 160 GB AAKS Windows SP2 [No Updates] and then Windows XP SP3 Most Recent Nvidia Beta Drivers, it was all same even...
  7. S

    32" monitors for Public Display : need recommendations!

    Hello, My enterprise wants to install 3 public display monitors of 30~32 inches (size can vary a bit). At first, I was thinking about getting a normal lcd monitor with a thin client that would connect to a remote computer. But then I realised there were plenty of monitors on the market that are...
  8. RBrim08

    Good, compact laser printer?

    I'm thinking of getting my mum a compact laser printer for Christmas. She's got a big, bulky inkjet printer that she uses for work, but she mainly prints text-stuff, so she'd be better off with a laser printer. I want to get her a small one, so she doesn't have to deal with the heavy-lifting...
  9. A

    Printer for home usage

    What is the most economical printer with no compromise on quality & optimum quality prints for usage for home purpose...
  10. H

    Is this connection safe?

    Good day, I am oscar,i have bought 10 cpu unit wind box de200 - 35 watts link below: http://www.msi.com/index.php?func=proddesc&maincat_no=134&cat2_no=&cat3_no=&prod_no=1911 and 10 units samusng LCD 20" - 20watts link below...
  11. Kasceis

    Best montior for viewing angle?

    I know TN displays have bad viewing angles.... what is the best type to get and whats the display type that has the best viewing angles?
  12. althaz

    Viewsonic VP2330 vs Dell 2407 vs Samsung 244T - Help me

    Hi guys, I"m looking at geting ~23" widescreen LCD and I'm having trouble finding one I like. I've heard some good things about the Dell, but I saw it and didn't think it was anything to write home about. Viewsonic are usually excellent so I've been trying to find out about there's as well, but...
  13. A

    Widescreen LCD for Gaming

    Looking at buying a new monitor, was considering 19" but now i think i want to go for a widescreen 20"-21" LCD. What are some good monitors i should consider? Im looking for quality with a reasonable price, nothing over $450. Is widescreen worth it for gaming or should i stick with a nice 19"?
  14. J

    Which LCD is good?

    My CRT monitor died. I want to buy a LCD flat panel, but I have no idea how to choose it. Which brands are good? Can anyone give me a list?
  15. G

    Metamerism - do Canon printers suffer?

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) My Epson R200 prints seem to suffer terrible metamerism - do Canon printers suffer too? Si.
  16. F

    Toshiba IK-WB11A Network Camera

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?) Well I went ahead and got the Toshiba IK-WB11A Network Camera. The thing works great! Right out of the box! Unlike other products which had me messing with the router, ports, IP addresses, etc., this thing came alive as soon as I...
  17. G

    hp scanjet 4400c install problems

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?) I have an HP scanjet 4400c that worked fine on my old PC, which got fried by a lightening storm. I'm trying to get it going on my new PC, a Dell Dimension with Windows XP. I have lost the Install CD-Rom that came with the scanner; I...
  18. G

    Printer Mfgs Lose Initially?

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Is it true that printer manufacturers actually _lose_ money when they sell an ink jet printer? But that they recoup when they later sell the ink? -- ********************* * Nehmo Sergheyev * *********************
  19. G

    Kyocera: "Toner cartridge empty", printing blocked

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Hello. My laser printer Kyocera FS 1010 KX says "toner finished" and refuses to print. I already shook the cartridge (toner powder fell out) and restarted the printer, but that helped only two times. The last pages i could print were...
  20. S

    NEC 17" LCD's

    I am looking for a good deal for a 17" "gaming LCD" to replace an old Compaq 17" CRT I've been using for 4 years now. I want to increase my view-screen (15.8" to 17-18") and since I'm limited in desk space, I am in the market for a high-quality, low-cost 17" LCD. After reading the latest...
  21. D

    CML174 in Australia?

    The CML174 seems like such a good monitor, but does anyone where I can get it in Australia? Thanks Ain't Technology Amazing !
  22. S

    new 19" monitor

    Hi i am going to buy a new 19" monitor but i can't decide between Viewsonic E90F and the Samsung 955DF ??? any suggestions ????
  23. L

    General Monitor Question

    Would someone be good enough to explain horizontal/vertical moire settings. I have a 3 year old monitor and happened to be looking through the setup when I found that adjustment. In changing the number from 0 to 100, I couldn't notice any noticable change. I put back to 0 figuring leave well...
  24. 1

    Question forum for digital camcorders

    Dear Tom, and anyone else out there who can help me! For years I have used a Canon ZR 850 digital camcorder. I have had no problems with importing the video to my computer. This camera uses a firewire - not a USB cable. I unplugged the firewire from the back of my computer to see if I could...
  25. J

    Logitech z-2300 + z-5500 -- how will it sound?

    Hello, Not quite sure which sub-category this belongs in... I'm considering getting a logitech z-5500 speaker set. I currently have a z-2300 set. My question is - can anyone tell me how the two sets sound together? For example, when playing music. If it helps, I will be getting an Audigy SE...
  26. P

    My dvd drive is not reading dvds read cds

    sir i have dvd-ram drive first its read dvds and cds suddenly it does not read dvds but read cds.plz answer me
  27. G

    MICROSOFT OFFICE

    Hello, I do not have the product key number any more. My computer crashed and the system wants the product key number and I no longer have the number? It is messing up my use of the computer. Thanks Beatrice Foglio
  28. T

    Cursor help

    Hello, I have a cursor that skips or jumps around on the screen all by itself whenever I'm composing a message in email or working on a document in MS 7 word processing. Usually happens when I stop typing for a moment, and when I resume typing the new text shows up somewhere else on the page...
  29. A

    Help !!!

    Hello,Is it is possible to get the driver for Canon 2900 printer for windows7 with 64 bits ?
  30. M

    Canon MULTIPASS L6000

    I installed my new Windows and now I can't get the drivers for my OLD printer to work, I tried doing the compatibility mode and still nothing, any one have this problem ? Help is greatly appreciated I need the printer to work or I will need to go back to XP, Do not want to do that I like the 7...
  31. A

    D3dx9_3 dll

    Hello, when i open my game it is show what to do ?????????
  32. G

    ???????????

    Hello,the installing code of need for speed is error
  33. G

    Http://www tomshardware com/forum/55140-6-soundmax-drivers-windows

    Hello, iam unable to install sound max integrated audio drivers for windows 7 X86 machine Can any one help me
  34. imdaman6909

    Windows 7 Experience Index Problem

    Hi, Good morning everyone, i have a really wierd problem with running the WEI test. My computer seems to freeze up when ever the test reaches media decoding or encoding performance. The computer freezes and sends some wierd graphical lines through my monitor. I ran a memory test in all 4 DIMM...
  35. J

    Eudora in Windows 7

    I have installed Eudora on my new computer with Windows 7. It is running fine. However, I tried to transfer the attachments separately because the total program plus attachments was too big for my flash drive. I copied them into the file that Eudora set up on the new computer but when I click...
  36. bostonmike

    Remote Desktop Connection

    Hi, whenever I connect computer A (win XP) to Computer B (windows 7) the RDC works perfectly. However when I disconnect, and physically return to computer B, the screens are black. I try to move the mouse, ctrl+alt+delete, etc. and nothing. The computer is still running but seems like I can't...
  37. S

    BSOD PLEASE HELP!!!

    Can someone please help me, I am having issues with a BSOD that I can't figure out. This is a link to the windows 7 forum where I have posted everything that has been going on. BSOD Thread
  38. G

    How much cost windows 7

    Hello, what is the price of windows 7
  39. G

    Hp compaq dx6100 mt drivers download w7

    hi i instaled windows 7 on my pc, now pleasehelpme how can i download drver for my pc hpcompaq dx6100 microtower. regards Paulo
  40. 82Devon

    Skype deletion from Windows 7

    Please list steps to TOTALLY remove all Skype files etc. from Windows 7. I have a new HP 600-1170a machine and when loading I inadvertently transferred the wrong contact list and can find no way to delete the file. Have uninstalled twice but when Skype 4.2 is again downloaded it instantly...