Sony Ericsson

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Sony Ericsson.
  1. C

    ASROCK Z87 EXTREME4 vs ASUS Z87-A

    Which is the best motherbord?? For OC; Game; Durability; Quality; Thank's
  2. R

    Java will not install - tried everything!

    Hello, I have a toshiba, windows XP. my old version of Java stopped working, and I tried downloading the updates, but somehow it resulted in Java completely stopping. I have read quite a bit about how to try to fix it, and have already done the following to no avail: 1) downloaded the new...
  3. BasedCereal

    Will my 650 watt psu be enough to power my build?

    Here is my build: CPU: Intel i5 4670k GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning MOBO: ASrock z87 extreme4 RAM: 8 gb (2x4gb) Gskill Ripjaw 1600 mhz ram PSU: Corsair tx 650 watt psu Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB Optical drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST Case: Corsair 500r ATX mid...
  4. B

    inaccessible briefcase

    Hello, how to open inaccessible briefcase in xp
  5. B

    sir my computer is hanging & booting please give me best solution for this

    sir my computer is hanging & booting please give me best solution for this
  6. tk423

    Coaxial Length and Internet Speed

    In order to get from the coaxial jack on my wall to my cable modem I have to run about a 50 foot coaxial cable around the perimeter of the room. Will the length of this cable diminish the speed of my internet?
  7. marsay001

    Bt homehub 2 dropping internet every 10 mins

    I have just received a new home hub 2.0 from BT. I installed it. simply out with the old, in with the new.....downlaods are 200kbs faster, all is well except. LIterally every ten minutes. the connection to the internet goes down... THe wireless stays connected. But I have to dis connect from...
  8. T

    Wireless not working.

    Hello, Ive recent built my first computer and its all together and runs fine,but one problem we can't get the internet to work. mainly with wireless. we've been using a linksys wireless-g PCI WMP54G adapter. we plug it in install the drivers then it says it will shut down and I will...
  9. M

    Internet won't load select websites.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Daveanite/problem_zps221e019b.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/Daveanite/problem1_zps44ce6db8.jpg http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/Daveanite/media/problem2_zpsa5c506ab.jpg.html?sort=4&o=71 Yesterday all of a sudden my computer wouldn't load...
  10. joefriday

    Better Late than Never?

    Asrock P4VM890. Supposedly the first socket 478 (desktop P4/celeron) mobo to use PCI express (although I believe I've seen at least one before). Picked up the link off OCworkbench, which was just posted on January 25th 2007. Is this product even new? The post at OCworkbench sure makes it sound...
  11. Y

    Network card or usb wireless?

    Heres the thing, I have a netgear router in one room with a pc there and in the other i have my pc i just built. I want to connect it on my network and am wondering whats the best way to do it aside from being wired? Also, what does whatever you suggest compatible with?
  12. D

    Laptop Wireless adapter

    Is a cardbus adapter for a laptop better than intergrated adapter. i have notciced that my Integrated adapter on my DELL inspiron 6000 is acting up sometimes, im just curious if its worth spending a few bucks to get a Cardbus model
  13. A

    Linksys WGA54G Game Adapter / Bridge - Device is garbage??

    I bought this WGA54G wireless game adapter to use as a wireless bridge. My Cable modem sits downstairs in the living room, and is a connected to a Linksys WRT54G v3 w/ Alchemy firmware. I have most of my computers in my upstairs office, so connectivity to the gateway downstairs is a problem...
  14. L

    Wireless problem

    I have wireless in my home, always worked, someone in my home has a new laptop and tried to connect to my wireless network. I gave him network key. His computer says its connected but can't get on internet, messages read "Verify Identification" and then network needs certification. how do I fix...
  15. E

    Unable to view video from my NEX-5N Sony

    Hello, What do I need to view my NEX-5N videos. I installed all of the sony software except the blue ray portion which i do not have capability to do.
  16. T

    Playstation 3 YLOD'ed; Need help with Potential Mods.

    Hi, This is my first post so please don't ban/kill me if I'm in the wrong forum. My PS3 YLOD'ed after 5 years, 3 months and 15 days. Now I must tell you that I have (at least tried to) take absolute care of it. I've never touched it with my bare hands so it does not have any fingerprints on it...
  17. D

    My router d-link dir 655

    my router already connected on my laptop but i exprience problem of displaying my internet, it won't diplay nor acees the internet, what will i do?
  18. M

    $200 GPU

    READ FIRST give me a graphics card that has a counterpart of that brand So please give a suggestion of an NVidia with an AMD card, an AMD with an Nvidia card. I can afford 200 and below, I want best performance, while having low wattage, but do give some card that also has a higher wattage in...
  19. B

    Screen savers

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Just wondering is 100 the most screen savers that will show up in the display properties window. -- Bill T
  20. J

    IPv4?

    Hello, how many bits does an ipv4 address have?
  21. R

    New CPU+H100i need thermal paste

    I'm building a new machine and I have a brand new i7 4770k and an H100i cooling system. Do I need to apply thermal paste on the CPU or anything like that? or apply in future....
  22. S

    Memory set at wrong speed

    Hello all, I've got myself in a bit of a pickle and wondered if someone could help me out? :??: I have just built my first ever PC. Felt good tuning it on. However I immediately noticed that on the boot screen it showed "DDR3 1333mhz". Thing is, I put 2x4gb Corsair XMS 1600mhz in there. So I...
  23. T

    show internet speed

    Dear Sir , please help me my internet speed 4 MB 12 computer used the net with wireless my internet speed very slow please help me
  24. J

    router help

    ok i have a netgear rangemax rireless router "WPN824 v2 and iv had it for so long now that i can remeber my username and pw. to loginto the router from enternet explore i was wondering how to i reset it to defualt or w/e thanks
  25. P

    "Simple and Free Guide to Removing Malware?"

  26. R

    Scan for HP laser jet 3050

    Our scanner does not work
  27. O

    Ok to move the default music folder?

    Windows xp pro By default the music folder is located in the my docs folder. By default the music folder can be opened by pressing the music icon in the start menu. I want to move the music folder to the documents and settings folder, the folder that is one level up. Questions: Is it OK to...
  28. R

    Start menu changed appearance!!!??

    Hello, I am having a problem with the apperance of the Start menu in "Taskbar and Start menu" (properties). Before when you left clicked on the Start button the Start Menu would appear with a list of recently accessed programs, then two horizontal black lines at the top and then programs you...
  29. P

    Need Advice on 1st Gaming build

    Hello! I have a budget of about 1000-1400$ CAD, I did a fair bit of research but I'm stuck on a few things I can't decide on. I would really appreciate any help. What I have so far: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/24xrN If link doesn't work: CPU: i5 4670k 3.5ghz (Planning to OC to atleast 4.2ghz)...
  30. A

    Drivers for intel pentium 4 windows xp free download

    i would like to have this drivers for intel pentium 4 windows xp free download needed pls
  31. enewmen

    Wireless Router Upgrade suggestions please!

    Guys. I need to upgrade my old 802.11b router. Here are some things I need: 802.11 b/g/n (upgradable to final n) Built in firewall WEP (of course) Able to manage access in a IP range and hours range. (192.168.1.10 - 192.168.1.20) 6pm - 10pm (3 hours/day max) ; (192.168.100-200) no...
  32. rajandeep123

    [HELP!] Connecting front USB 3.0 to back

    Hi This is my second time asking this and I hope I can get a helpful reply this time. Its my first build and I an choosing a cabinet. I came across Corsair 200r but it has 2 USB 3.0 ports and my mobo doesn't have ÚSB 3.0 headers while the case requires 2. My mobo, however, has 2 USB 3.0 ports in...
  33. W

    1080p, Full HD, Resolution ...question

    Can someone please answer my question/query that i am really confused about and cannot get a straight forward answer anywhere. "Full HD"- When you have a monitor/TV that has 'something' by *atleast-ATLEAST* 1080 (this "by 1080" is what im exaggerating) does this always mean it is "Full HD"? For...
  34. anoori9000

    Is the windows start button (not the start menu) In windows 8.1?

    I know windows 8 doesnt have it, but does 8.1? THANKS!!!!
  35. R

    Sound card

    free download sound card for Intel d945
  36. A

    On the search of a new system

    I wish to buy a very basic system: 4 GB ram, 500 GB - 1 TB HDD, a basic graphic card, a reasonable mother board, etc. but I don't have any idea what to go for. The system I was checking out was Lenovo H520s. Does anybody have any suggestion? It would be very nice to get some inputs as I am not...
  37. anikkket

    zotac geforce 650 ti boost 1gb vs hd 7850 2gb

    as the title says, which one should be preferred. zotac geforce 650 ti boost 1gb is priced @ 14.8k INR ($235) and XFX HD 7850 2gb is priced @ 14.8k INR ($235) as well (63 INR = 1$) also adding a youtube link which compares these 2 cards. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9VjD8p2hTs please post...
  38. G

    Where do I find my motherboard model and type?

    There are plenty programs to get a hardware detection output of your system. Speccy happens to be a free and good one. It also gives temperatures, voltages, and other detailed information about your motherboard and your whole system. 1.) Download Speccy 2.) Install & Run 3.) Select...
  39. L

    $1350 gaming pc build

    Approximate Purchase Date: few weeks Budget Range: $1350 including os, but not including monitor, keyboard , or mouse System Usage from Most to Least Important: gaming, internet browsing Are you buying a monitor: no Parts to Upgrade: new build Do you need to buy OS: yes, include...
  40. number13

    Nvidia drivers

    I am using 197.13 drivers, went the Nvidia drivers page and the current driver is 190. something, what happened, everythings OK, but the numbers went backwards, but the date on the drivers is the same