bill

Just wondering is 100 the most screen savers that will show up in the display
properties window.
--
Bill T

What exactly do you meant by this query ?
you can add as many screensavers as you want to your windows xp system,
but having huge no. of screensavers will slow down the performance of of
your box, its just like having too many fonts installed.

--
dr.nil
dr.nil's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=4402

bill

I under stand that, I just can't get all to show up only the first 100 shows
up and in order to the others i have to remove some of the lower ones(that
start with, a,b,c)
--
Bill T