SQL

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with SQL.
  1. C

    Windows 7 home premium administrator password forgot

    Hello, *** you **** sucker
  2. G

    Looking for free download for Packard Bell scanner model P861248

    Hello, I would like to use this scanner on my laptop but can't find the necessary drive to download easily. Thanks, Rosemin
  3. slim142

    Serious Help! Cant Update Spyware Doctor!

    Hi I have this weird problem that I cannot update Spyware Doctor. I have XP firewall desactivaed since I use NVIDIAs firewall ActiveArmor or whatever. I dont think thats whats causing not to update because everything ( i mean everything) else works and updates fine (my other programs and...
  4. L

    What ethernet controller driver do I need for asus p4s800d-x and windows 7?

    Hello, what ethernet controller driver do I need for asus p4s800d-x and windows 7?
  5. A

    WIA

    Hello, I have a new PC instead, replace all the software, win7 for the operating system, but the scanner can not be used, but my driver is installed, there is the command to install the WIA driver, I have also installed. still can not be used. Please help and direction, thank you
  6. F

    When is the best time to upgrade to windows 7?

    I am still running a Vista computer, and am thinking of moving on to windows 7. Would I be better to buy an OEM licence now, or wait until windows 8 comes out? After using the preview for a couple of days, I am afraid 8 might be another flop. I found the whole metro thing fairly annoying, like...
  7. A

    Looking for driver

    Hello, I need a modem driver for HP DR 57, who can help me? i went to hp website but i could not get it
  8. C

    Will reinStalling windows damage my computer

    I've reinstalled windows 5 times now within the past month (3 times in the past 3 days) and I'm just wondering have I damaged my computer I did have valid reasOns to do this due to errors I've been getting but finally have been fixed reason I did it so many times is because I kept selecting...
  9. S

    Win7 link adapter

    will link adapter work if one compputer is on but asleep
  10. P

    Free oracle 11g download

    i wann a oracle for install in my computer
  11. B

    [Solved] Nothing but black screen on start up?

    you gave me a lot of options but not a exact answer
  12. A

    Windows7 drivers for Sony PCG-71314L ethernetBLUETOOTH lan

    Definitions for the laptop and Windows 7, Bluetooth and GPRS Sony OCG-71314L
  13. C

    Windows 7 is not loading afeter showing starting windows

    when i m switching on my pc , it starts and shows starting windows , after it a black screen comes with a mouse pointer and it doesn't proceed ahead
  14. S

    Web camera was deleeted from my labtop.

    Hello, how can this web camera laptop was again modified and instilled freely in my computer Toshiba laptop? I am from Ethiopia, I do not have user name before.
  15. A

    Toshiba laptop keyboard not working

    The keys 4, 6 and space are not responding. Help please
  16. G

    Access to my local disc D denied

    Hello, first my hard disc crushed, now after formating the local C, my local D which is very important to me because that is where all my projects are says i need owners permission to open, i have tried all day long but till now only a pile frastration
  17. G

    Prove youre Rudy's biggest fan and win a small prize

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Ok I had a small number of a new FH item made for a giveaway. This is not for your pinball, but rather something to show off to your friends. They are not for sale. Im the sole judge and the contest is to basically tell me (by posting in...
  18. H

    Dell vostro 1440 drivers for windows 7 32 bit

    DELL VOSTRO 1440 BLUETOOTH DRIVER
  19. C

    Help Please WoW maps disappear..

    Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?) hi there After the recent server mainteneace I found out that my "revealed" map changed back to unrevealed map for example when u make a new character you have unexplored map my map is just like that...ffs I spent 4 monthes doing this...
  20. G

    help needed supporting weight of zalman cooler

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?) Hi, I have an ASUS A7N8X-E with a Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu cooler running a mobile barton XP 2400+ 35W I want to get some additional support to hold up this weight in a tower case, as this cooler weighs close to 800g has...
  21. W

    Thief: Deadly Shadows

    This is another one of my favorites. Very very nice. Plays very well on my system. with 9 out of 10 graphics. Any thoughts? ASUS A8V DELUXE K8T800 PRO AMD ATHLON 64 +3200 (939) (2)1 GB CORSAIR RAM PC3200 400 MHZ BFG 6800 GEFORCE ULTRA OC (AGP) (2) WD 74GB RAPTORS (SATA) (1) WD 120GB (IDE)
  22. G

    question about anti fighter exotic tech

    Archived from groups: alt.games.vgaplanets4 (More info?) Hello everybody, my enemy surely use sandshields as my sandcasters has no effect (mostly) so here is my question: What is more useful? Energized Sandcasters or Anti Fighter Computer? (my ships has enough PDs mostly (i'm solorian))...
  23. G

    400 in 1 Jamma arcade PCB

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) There was such a great response when I asked about the 39-in-1 JAMMA boards, I thought that I would ask about the 400-in-1 JAMMA boards. They appear to be nothing more than MAME, except you can just plug and play in your...
  24. G

    i6 bit error message

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?) I downloaded the 16 bit fix for Win XP. I installed it and it worked. The next day I went to open the program again and it wouldn't work. I got the same error message again. What can I do now to resolve the situation? Thank you.