Terminal Server

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Terminal Server.
  1. G

    How to check my system audio driver and graphic drivers

    Hello,
  2. S

    Any difference with ~200mhz?

    I'm currently at 3.9 ghz on my Phenom II x4 965, but can push it to 4.1-4.2 before heat starts becoming an issue. Is there any point in pushing it to 4.2 outside of benching? Like.. would there be any noticeable difference in games? For reference.. I'm mostly referring to Just Cause 2, Far Cry...
  3. M

    Creatacard plus

    Hello, I have the creatacard plus version 2. I had used it on xp and vista 32 bit without issues. I now have windows 7 and 64 bit. Is there a way to adapt the creatacard to windows 7 or do I need to purchase a new prograM Marilyn
  4. D

    Windows Problem

    This morning pc was running normal , it was fast , responsive and all that . Now (after like 6 hours ) i got on it and it's lagging like hell. I don't know if this helps , but my brother got by mistake a stupid uniblue , make your pc faster program which was making a scan on the pc when i turned...
  5. J

    Sluggish cpu after win7 clean install

    For several months I have tried to determine the sluggishness of my cpu after a clean win7 64 install. Here is some background: SPECS: Core 2 Quad Q6700 @ 2.66GHZ Intel DG35EC Corsair 4X2GB DDR2 Hitachi 1TB | WD Ext 1TB Geforce 9600 GSO 768MB NZXT HALE82 650W Win7 Home Prem 64 | Vista Business...
  6. E

    Windows 7 network adapter driver download amd

    Hello,
  7. T

    system registry

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) Error message "registry editing have been disable by your administrator" Problem always occur when try to open regedit.exe to modify system registry as well as get rid of all adware store inside system... I...
  8. G

    Resolution will not pass 1400x1050

    Hi! Sorry if this is the wrong thread; I wasn't entirely sure where to post this. So I have a problem... my computer and gateway monitor normally run at 1920x1080. Today when i turned on my pc, my resolution was set to 800x600 and it WILL NOT go past 1400x1050 and there is no option to go past...
  9. R

    Unable to update or download anything..or use email

    Finally, my Outlook also doesn’t work. I get the following error message: Task email address - Receiving' reported error (0x80040900) : 'The server name you entered cannot be found on the network (it might be down temporarily). Verify that you are online and that the server name is correct.'
  10. L

    How do i move my icons?

    Hello, so i just had my computer turn every thing big, i fixed that, but my icons wont move now that i did that. please help me.
  11. T

    Bsod windows 7 64 bit update drivers

    Hello, i was told i need to find an expert to help me update my drivers as a first step to stopping my BSOD. can you help me?
  12. K

    XP Home blue screen after sp3

    I installed XP home from an AMD image to an Intell system. It seemed to go fine,windows was activated and I finished installing drivers and programs. I installed SP3 and started to have problems with an occasional blue screen and reboot. I searched online for " XP Home reboot " and found...
  13. S

    I cannot see my downloaded programs

    Hello, i cannot see my downloaded programs in bbci player desktop. i have tried uninstalling adobe and bbci player and installed them again. I even did the restore to an older date. Help please
  14. V

    How to get into lenovo thinkpad laptop if you forgot password

    I forgot my password and can not get into my lenovo think pad... help!
  15. M

    Drivers de som para windows 7 p5v2mx

    PRECISO DE DRIVER DE SOM PARA P5V2MX ME AJUDEM
  16. R

    New XP user - Driver question

    Couple of XP newbie questions. I've just installed XP for the first time. Everything seems to work fine. Should I update the drivers for the Video and sound even though everything appears to work? The O/S recognizes by name what the video and sound cards are. Under 98SE, one of the...
  17. K

    Windows XP locks up w/ serious errors

    alright, i've had this problem for a while and have tried a number of things. What happens is that as i use my computer out of nowhere i will right click on my desktop or on an IM and nothing will appear, when that happens i know everything will just go downhill from there. Sometimes when i...
  18. Q

    Download

    Hello, i have missing my laptop n5010 bluetooth dell driver
  19. S

    SA: Life's a Beach mission

    Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?) Hi, I'm having problems with the Life's a Beach mission. I can start it, get to the DJ and speak with her, but I never get to dance. I have repeatedly walked away and gone back to the red marker. I always answer positively...
  20. G

    Users can add computers to the domain

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?) Hello: Something interesting happened the other day. A new helpdesk tech said he could join a new computer to the domain without using a domain admin account. I verified it with him and he can. His account is a...
  21. J

    Please help me

    i need software for HP Laserjet 2100M to my OS windows7 32bit
  22. S

    Vista wont boot after overclocking

    Hi there, thanks for looking... I have an Asus p5vd2-x mobo, A Intel E6600 @2.4 and 2gb of ddr2 ram (667). My machine is running good runs nice and cool. But when i try overclocking, even changing the FSB by 5mhz and try booting to windows i get the whole "Windows has failed to start, a recent...
  23. P

    I dont have camera software in my laptop for window 7

    i want a camera software for window 7.i am unable to take photograph
  24. N

    Toshiba Laptop losing wireless connection

    Hello, I have had this same trouble with my Toshiba, but only at home. When I travel and am at other people's homes, I never have this problem. I wonder if it could be a router or modem issue.
  25. Psergiop2

    Which is better for gaming?

    DESKTOP PACKARD BELL IMDS2870 399€ Processor Pentium Dual-Core G630 Memory 4 GB Hard Disc 500GB 7200 rpm Graphics AMD HD7350 1GB DVI/HDMI LP Drive DVD Super Multi 16x Windows®7 Home Premium 64 Bits Software N\A Audio System Realtek ALC 562 Stereo (5.1 Capable) Interfaces 8xUSB, 4-in-1 card...
  26. B

    HP Laserjet 1100 Print driver

    Does anyone have the driver download for the HP LaserJet 1100 64 Bit.........
  27. K

    [Solved] Driver for canon LBP2900 printer for windows7 64bit

    sir good after noon please solve this problem & install canon printer driver LBP 2900
  28. A

    Network controller driver windows 7 toshiba

    ethernet drivers for L745-S4310 TOSHIBA
  29. R

    Roaming Profiles & Admin Rights?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?) Hi, Just wondering if someone could help, we currently run a small business Network with one Windows 2000 server on a domain. We have setup romaing profile paths for all users on the server and shared the user...
  30. V

    After installing window 7 ultimate to my lap top dvd rome cant work properly

    Hello, MY LAPTOP IS HP 620 USING BEFORE WINDOW SEVEN PROFESIONAL 64 BITES THEN I INSTALL WINDOW SEVEN ULTIMATE 32BITES SO FROM THEN DVD CANT READ NEED HELP
  31. L

    Numeric key

    Hello, numeric button has been switched on how do i switch it of
  32. W

    Antivirus: Free vs Paid

    I have been using AVG Free, Malwarebytes and Super AntiSpyware for a while now. I torrent a lot of stuff and my other computer recently died. I took it into bestbuy (still had a warranty) and they ran the diagnostics where they found many viruses that my antiviruses apparently didn't pick up...
  33. G

    User logs on as self but accesses files as different user

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) Hope someone can help crack this... We have a user that logs on with his own user name. But rather than recognise him as just another user Win2k recognises him as the Administrator. When he accesses a file on the server it...
  34. prototype18

    Boot Loop. Cant do anything

    Tried different 7 discs. Even with usb :S Even if it was scratched it wouldnt restard every time . It would just get stucked . I think it must be something more :S
  35. U

    Upgrade (Home Prem) to Windows 7 Pro/Ultimate or Windows 8

    Have W 7 Home Prem. Want to upgrade to be able to back up on to (home) network drive. Home Prem doesn't allow this. Windows 8 upgrade is on sale from Microsoft @ $39.99. Anybody know if W 8 allows back up to network? Thanks
  36. K

    Lide 20 win 7 64

    my lide 20 scanner will not work on windows 7. where would i get software for it to work.
  37. B

    windows 7 wont configure windows on this hardware

    Hello, windows 7 wont configure windows on this hardware-HP Pavilion a6636f
  38. A

    Installed driver but still no sound

    i have problem with window 7 my Installed driver but still no sound
  39. M

    Restoring Gateway Desktop to Factory Specs

    Hello, I need. help. My computer has had sporatic blue screens at the end of windows 7 bootup. The diagnostic tools will not run. Gateway recovery management will run, but when I select the option for a restoration, it says my hard drive is not in the factory default. I'd like to just...
  40. W

    No sound

    Hello, i have no sound on my comp updated to win7 and lost sound