Terminal Server

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Terminal Server.
  1. B

    Blu-ray drive no longer plays blu-ray discs

    Hi guys the last couple of days i cannot get my blu-ray player to play blue ray disc's, it was working last week but not it won't. It will play regular cd' and dvd's just not the blu-ray ones. I use total media theater 3, and it says cannot read this disc.
  2. P

    VGA DRIVERS

    Hello,
  3. J

    Free download multimedia audio controller driver for windows 7

    am looking for audio drivers for win 7 operation system on and intel chipset
  4. A

    Dell inspiron 1545 web camera driver download

    it not working
  5. D

    Recovery disk for an acer aspire 5315

    i need recovery disk to reboot my lap and how much would it cost
  6. S

    Make a restore disk

    Hello, i got a new acer laptop and i want to make a restore disk but dont know how can you help me
  7. G

    Activating windows 7 32bit

    Hello, i need to activate windows 7 profession 32. help please
  8. A

    Cant open transfer file (appt. Scheduling system) in windows 7 from windows xp

    I have scheduling system software on my xp computer for my salon. I transferred the software/file to my new windows 7 computer. I can't open it! I have tried Tornado transfer, flash drive transfer and external hard drive. (It will open on an old computer), but not windows 7. Help!
  9. P

    Download web camera

    Hello, how to download web camera software for laptop of dell and am using windoes 7 professional
  10. L

    Center/Subwoofer need swapped but no option in Realtek HD Audio

    Hi, I am using Realtek HD Audio ALC889 and I have the newest driver from my motherboards homepage. I have recently hooked up my 5.1 surround sound headset and everything plays well, but it has no bass. I've looked around and I see most of the time it is just as simple as using the swap center...
  11. E

    Reboot accer aspire one

    Hello, I CAN'T DO NOTHING CAN'T INSTALL JAVE PLUG IN POGO, CAN'T SUCURE FACEBOOK.
  12. D

    Memory problem hardware problem detected

    Hello, SOMETIMES I GET A BLUE SCREEN MEMORY PROBLEM ERROR. iT STATE HARDWARE PROBLEM DETECTED . hOW DO i FIX?
  13. G

    Need IPSec Help

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.security (More info?) Hello, I've set up an IIS 5 webserver running http, ftp, and smtp. I've assigned an IPSec policy to accept connections to the following ports: 20, 21, 25, 53 (tcp and udp), and 80. I can connect to the website fine, and ftp...
  14. S

    Sound coming from both Speakers and Headphones at the same time!!!

    HEy!!! I have searched alot on multiple forums regarding this! Its hard to believe that nobody has a credible solution to this simple problem!! I have dell inspiron N4030 and when i plug in headphone in the stereo jack , sound keeps on playing from both speakers and independent headphones at...
  15. G

    Terminal Services and Default Printer Problems

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?) I am having a problem with some of my users and their printers. When they log onto the terminal server their printers get added, but none of them are the default printer. This is seriously messing up the app...
  16. A

    System restore

    Hello, system restore cannot be done due to security issues
  17. V

    Vamshi

    Hello, I have installed windows7 and I have Mercury PIG31Z mother board,but when I installed windows7 ..my sound is not working..........help me
  18. S

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

    Gateway NV55C and Windows 7. When use SOLIC SLR-8188MV usb headphone, get following msg. Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Checked with another usb headphone, worked fine.
  19. B

    VGA TO HDMI

    HI, I JUST GOT A VGA TO HDMI CABLE TO CONNECT MY LAPTOP TO MY TV BUT WHEN I PLUGGED IT IN NOTHING HAPPENS. DO I NEED A DRIVER? IM RUNNING A WIN7PRO DELL LATITUDE D520
  20. E

    Printer driver

    Hello, hi i dont find hp laserjet 1022n but what i see is 1022nw what the difference
  21. A

    Dont want it to download on my SSD!!

    ok so heres the deal, i got my ssd (C drive) and my hdd (e drive) i only want certain things on my SSD, but everytime i download anything it automatically assumes i want it on my c drive which is my ssd. yes i can redirect it but its a pain and is there a way to make it assume i want everything...
  22. K

    Help me

    Hello, i want dell n series camera drive
  23. A

    Drivers for streaming

    hello m making an online application which will have an online class for that i need live video streaming, so please will any one of suggest me that which driver i should use for streaming which gives the best quality video? and also let me know the requirements for that driver. please reply asap.
  24. V

    Free download bluetooth peripheral device driver for windows 7

    i dont have peripheral bluetooth driver in my device pleas help me to fix this problem,help me download this device in my phone 6700
  25. S

    Whats the best browser to use, how to remove ads

    i use internet explorer now cause someone told me its the best one, but i get a lot of annoying ads in general, whenever i browse youtube, facebook. how do i remove ads, what browser shall i use, what programs shall i download for the browser, what settings. i prefer settings so it will give me...
  26. A

    Startup repair

    Hello,
  27. C

    Bootmgr missing

    my laptop has a black screen when i turn it on and displays bootmgr is missing press ctrl+alt+del to restart but when i do it nothing happens
  28. T

    .Net Framework v4.0.30319

    k.kl.;\
  29. T

    C programming software for windows 7 64 bit free download

    turbo c doesn't download for window 7 64 bit what i do?please help me tabishalam99@gmail.com
  30. S

    Devicer dell modle N5110

    Hello,
  31. B

    Download bluetooth driver for hp 630

    How can I get bluetooth driver for Window 7 for free download.
  32. M

    Telecharger pilotes intel(R) centrino(R) Advanced-N wimax6250

    Aidez moi a trouver des pilotes pour reparer mon laptop
  33. blayson

    How do I remove partitions from second internal drive

    Have two internal hard drives. Thought would be good to partition them for organization. Have found that this slows Lightroom down. Can I unpartition without changing or losing any of the the files? Thank you
  34. H

    Trojan:Dos/Alurean A-Screwed Up My Computer

    First off I have Mcaffee Internet Security. I only go to Yahoo, my banking site, comingsoon.net, mmo-champions, wowhead, world of warcraft/diablo 3 site, pandora, toms hardware, amazon, credit card site, bill me later, guild wars 2 site, and my wowstead webpage. I play WoW and D3, played gw2...
  35. V

    Dell webcam driver for inspiron N5050

  36. S

    Sf

    when i try to play pes 2012, my computer prompts me that my DFengine is either missing or corrupt. what should i do?
  37. L

    missing file

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) when I load messenger I get an error message "windows\system32\shdock.dll\navcan......" cannot be found. Can i reinstall this file? many thanks Les
  38. V

    External Drive-Bitlocker

    I have forgot my bitlocker password and my recovery key