Trace

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Trace.
  1. R

    MSI Boot Device Priority only shows USB CD/DVD

    Hello, i have made a previous thread on this and no luck. I really need help, I have an MSI motherboard which is B75MA-P45. I will link some pics below, but my problem is that I cannot change the dang boot order to my SSD. As you can see in the pics, all it says is USB CD/DVD for all the dang...
  2. S

    I have Dell 760 Core 2 duol (3.16) SFF4Gb Ram.Its builtin VGA is intel family chipset (Q45) having memory of 1248 Mb.i

    I have Dell 760 Core 2 Duo (3.16) SFF 4 GB Ram.Its built-in VGA is Intel family Chipset (Q45) having memory of 1248 Mb. I need to buy an average graphic card for that system, Want to know which VGA will be Compatible & be good for my system ?? and I also want to know is that system is OK for...
  3. A

    asrock fatal1ty b85 killer review

    Is this good for gaming. And for 4th gen processor. If any gaming board are? Plz ans me
  4. B

    Startup items not in Startup tab of Task Manager

    I've recently been experiencing drops in startup performance and naturally, the first place to look is at the startup items. I turned all but the factory defaults off, but I'm still seeing slow startup times and when I check task manager, there are a bunch of processes running that are not on...
  5. crispykiller96

    Windows 7 wont activate at all

    Hi there i recently upgraded my partners laptop with a SSD drive now the problem lies that she was using windows 7 home premium 64 bit she did not have her windows installation disc and checking system properties it was an OEM version now her certificate of authenticity sticker is at the bottom...
  6. T

    Which PSU should i take?

    I am planning to make a gaming build but i do not know what PSU should i take. Here is my build: ASROCK Z87 EXTREME4 INTEL CORE i5-4670K KINGSTON 8GB DDR III HyperX (I will buy a second one in future) GIGABYTE GTX780 (3gb) I am thinking to buy one of these: 1)COOLER MASTER GX 750W 2)Corsair...
  7. F

    Wifi to a desktop?

    Hello, I'm buying my first desktop this month and all the ones i've been looking at don't have wifi. How can I get wifi to my computer, the router will be in the room down the hall from me. I've been looking at 'powerline' adapters but to be honest I have no idea what is the best for me. Can...
  8. I

    HELP! Advice on my first build 750$

    Hey guys, building my first gaming PC ever. Swapping from a laptop since it couldn't run games (Y570) So here is my current build, what do you think of it and give some advice if needed :) Cpu: Fx-6300 Gpu: I'm not decided yet on 270x or 280x. In my country 270x costs 250$ while 280x costs...
  9. H

    Should I trade my laptop for this?

    I have a Lenovo Y580 that someone wants to trade for this.. CM Storm Enforcer ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case - Z77 Extreme 4-M Motherboard - i5 3570 3.40 Ghz Quad-core Processor - 8GB Ripjaw X Ram - AMD Radeon 7870 2GB DDR 5 256-bit Graphics card - 120 GB SSD Samsung EVO Primary Hard...
  10. D

    60Hz 60FPS vs 120Hz 60FPS

    Is there a difference? Or do I need to go above 60FPS to see the difference on a 120Hz monitor?
  11. K

    Question About Making a HDD not show up

    Hi Guys ! i have (maybe a weird) question. i have a ssd in my computer as boot-up drive for windows 7, beside my ssd i have a HDD where i store all of my music, pictures etc. Now i want to let windows only see my HDD. so i windows cant write files or savegames onto it. is this possible ? if so...
  12. D

    PC Upgrade, Crossfire vs Custom Liquid

    http://pcpartpicker.com/user/dblkk/saved/38qd Here the link to my system, just wondering for my next upgrade, about $200 to spend. Should I get a second Radeon hd 7870 and crossfire mine, newegg has it $200 - $30 MIR. Otherwise, have been looking at custom water cooling, found a few good kits...
  13. jimjiminy

    Erattic temps with new CPU

    So I just fitted my new AMD FX8320 that replaced a Phenom II x4 960T. Using the same cooler (hyper 212 evo) and thermal paste (MX4) I'm getting some jumping around in core temps. Ideling its jumping from 9c to 21c and anywhere in-between many times a second. Under load in Prime 95 it seems to...
  14. F

    Is my PSU Compatible with new motherboard?

    I ordered a new pc with the following motherboard "ASUS H87-PLUS ATX Intel H87 Motherboard / Socket 1150 / 4 x DDR3 Slots / Max 32 GB / PCI-E / 1x D-Sub / DVI / HDMI". My old Psu is a 600w LC6600GP ATA V2.3 Silent Giant series grren power edition. Are they compatible?
  15. D

    Will My A8-3800 Support a Gtx650?

    I have a Asus desktop CM1740 Series, Which comes with AMD A8-3800. I Bought this pc built, but I wana upgrade the graphics card to a Gtx650 or 650Ti. I was wondering if that would be possible? I've already upgraded to a 460 power-supply. Currently AMD Radeon 6550D (integrated)
  16. M

    i5 4670K with RAM 2400MHz

    Hi guys, I plan to buy an i5 4670K with Trident X (2x4Gb) 2400MHz and a Z87 model motherboard on it. I want to work this RAM at full speed (2400)! I know that i can do it via XMP profile but the question is... Need to OverClock my CPU in order to succeed it? I feel that i just make a noob...
  17. B

    Can i run these games?

    Hello, I need to know if i can run these games can be run on my pc, and if i can max them out and still get at least 30fps. The games are: Assassins creed IV black flag, and splinter cell blacklist I already have the games, I got them free with a promotion (on uplay). My specs are: Intel pentium...
  18. Vaip3r

    WD or Seagate Help me to choose

    I want to build a new pc and i do not know what i should choose between: 1st: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue WD10EZEX SATA III 7200rpm 64MB OR 2nd:Seagate 1TB Barracuda 7200.14 ST1000DM003 SATA III 7200rpm 64MB OR 3rd: Western Digital 1TB AV-GP WD10EURX SATA III 5400-7200rpm 64MB...
  19. R

    MSI GTX760 4GB vs. MSI GTX770 GE vs. MSI GTX770 LE?

    Hi guys, I currently have an MSI GTX660 Twin Frozr III, however I am looking to upgrade shortly and need help choosing which card to go for. I admit, I am a little MSI fanboy so I'm not considering any other choices from other manufacturers. I have currently found 3 cards around the same price...
  20. B

    GTX 760 SLI or GTX 780?

    I'm going to build a gaming pc this holiday season and I'd like a second opinion before I purchase. Should I go for dual gtx 760s in SLI or one GTX 780?
  21. F

    Will this build work?

    Motherboard: http://www.ipmart.com.my/main/product/ASRock,Z87,Pro3,Motherboard,ASRock,Warranty,,405476.php?prod=405476 Proccesor: http://www.ipmart.com.my/main/product/Intel,Core,i5,4570,Processor,,BX8064154570,Intel,Warranty,,406062.php?prod=406062 RAM...
  22. V

    Suggestions// Is this a good GPU?

    Hey guys what do you think of this, for price / perofrmace and will it keep cool thanks Gigabyte GV-N780OC-3GD 3GB GTX 780 PCI-E VGA Card
  23. R

    cannot remember password

    I bought an Acer laptop over a year ago, and cannot remember the password it asks for on start up. What can I do?
  24. E

    AHCI worth enabling?

    Just built a system and don't plan on using more than one hd and won't need hot swap. Would there be any significant advantage to enable AHCI mode in the BIOS ? If I do enable it, are there any disadvantages I should be aware of? I have Western Digital Sata HD, a gigabyte mb, and an AMD...
  25. J

    Acer 5620

    can some one help i cant restore my lap top acer 5620.have no back up disk or dont know how to fix it
  26. Timmy Ford

    Computer tech friends! make me some recommendations! HTPC/barebones/halp

    So! Not the most computer savvy guy here!. I am wanting a bare-bones sort of HTPC. I will be using this for two things mainly...Karaoke and streaming movies. The HDMI from the HTPC will go into a receiver in my A/V room. I am under the impression that I don't need a graphic or sound card since I...
  27. U

    Command Prompt Not working

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hello, Every time I type a command into the command prompt it says that is not a valid command...for example C:\Documents and Settings\Adiel>CHKDSK 'CHKDSK' is not recognized as an internal or external command...
  28. O

    Software printer epson TX 111

    Hello,I want to downloads printer software epson stylus TX 111
  29. J

    I deleted VRAM and GPU on my comp. at least i think help pls

    Hello,
  30. C

    Please help me identify this hard drive type.

    Hi all. I pulled the hard drive out of my old HP notebook (circa 2003) and want to buy an external dock for it. Can someone identify the type/connection and point me to a cheap dock on a site like Newegg. It's manuf by Samsung and states "40GB/5400rpm/8M/PATA" on the outside. Not sure how to...
  31. andersonj21

    XP won't boot up

    Ok, this is kind of complicated. I have a dell computer running XP that multiple people use (at work). It runs a few commercial software programs that we need. One day the monitor stopped working (the monitor was actually fine it just wasn't getting a signal from the video card). Anyways, after...
  32. W

    How to reset/uninstall chipset drivers

    I remember there was a way to reset your chipset drivers / usb drivers to motherboard stock...
  33. G

    Two wireless router

    Hello, is it possible to connect two wireless router wirelessly without using internet
  34. K

    Block internet access on server running Windows Server 2003 Standard

    Hello, I'm new here, so I don't know if I posted this in the wrong category, if so, I appologize. Is it possible to have my file server only accessable in the LAN. I would like to block all inbound/outbound traffic outside of the LAN. I back up all of my personal files to that server and some...
  35. G

    who gets the last shuffle?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.rules (More info?) If a hard says for me to shuffle the library afterwards but the opponent wants to cut or even shuffle the deck after that. Who gets to do it last? It seems pretty nasty that one person gets to shuffle if the card basically...
  36. J

    Frontier modem 7500

    Hello, cannot connect to ipad with this modem
  37. R

    Can I add 256mb graphic card in my pc ?

    My pc motherboard is Phoenix Technologies Award Bios v6.0.An energy Star Ally. Its P4@2.4 Ghz,DDR Ram 1GB,Intel integrated 64mb graphics.Motherboard has a PCIe slot. *Can I add 256mb graphic card to this motherboard ?(If yes,pls suggest good one) *Can I also change this DDR 1GB to DDR 2GB?