Trackball

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Trackball.
  1. G

    DUAL BOOT!!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) In dual boot, Can win-ME & win-XP be installed in the same drive?? Will it be feasible?? Or is it recomended to install in 2 different dives?? what difference does it make between installing in 1 drive and installing in 2...
  2. G

    Free charty laptops

    Hello, For Our home based Daycare, We want to (need) to be able to offer educational tools just like those privided in schools. Our budget does not allow such expenses. Can You provide free laptops or set Us up on Our eway to locating them......Pleaser? Thank-You,
  3. H

    Choosing between a noctua nh-d14 and a cm hyper 212 evo

    I am going to get an i5 3570k and intend to overclock it to no more than 4.5 GHz with an asus p877-v pro mobo. If I was going to get the hyper 212 evo I would replace the stock fan and put on two Coolermaster Excalibur fans; the noctua would cost me an additional £20. Both fit in the case im...
  4. D

    Mem speed of kingston hyperx this correct?

    hi there.. i bought this system over the weekend would like to know,cpuz shows that my Kingston Hyper X DDR2 750mhz modules run at 333mhz is that correct? Gigabyte DS3 Intel E6300 1GB Mem Win XP
  5. G

    Lucky ME! My WD Hard drive warranty ENDED TOMORROW

    WHOA! I called Western Digital today and told them of my problems she said My Warranty ENDS TOMORROW!!! MY GOD was i lucky My drive is clicking and grinding like once in a while lucky me huh??? My 13 gig is being replaced with a 15.. little more but Beware of WD hard drives this is my 3rd...
  6. G

    How do you disable cheats?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?) Hey All, Okay, I know this sounds insane, but does anyone know how to disable cheats in single-player UT2004? I know it's possible in online play, but I'd like to make a level playing field for my friend and I and want to...
  7. G

    Moments from DipCon

    Archived from groups: rec.games.diplomacy (More info?) I'll let someone more knowledgeable report on the outcome of DipCon (in Portland, courtesy of Piggyback, and a great tournament). But I have a couple of small stories for those who didn't get to attend: --people running up and down the...
  8. N

    Strange problem with switch

    Yesterday i replaced my old D-link hubs(i do not know its model as it is too old) by a Dlink Switch DL-1024D and the server suddenly ccannot boot up, it always hangs in the startup can anybody helps?
  9. P

    should buy or upgrade?? big question

    I am having P-III 1.13GHz intel CPU with Asus Motherboard supporting 133MHz FSB and 512Mb RAM...Iam looking for a GOOD AGP card. should i buy GeForce 4 Ti 4200 or is it too much for my system...??????????????
  10. L

    I did it !!

  11. mbarnby90

    Stuck on Post-Boot up and Entering Setup Screen

    Hey, Let me just start out saying Thank you, For the help and I was recommend this site from a lot of people. I try to do as much on my own but it only gets you so far. I have read Pages and Pages on seeing if I can find a fix. I will try to explain the best I can and tell you as much as I...
  12. G

    Slow file xfer with TCP errors. Help?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.server.networking,microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?) Below is a trace from my XP SP2 machine, All I am doing it trying to copy a 13mb test file from my server to my machine. The dialog box says it will take 8 minutes. Mine is...
  13. G

    [IF-Review] New review available

    Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?) Adam Cadre has written a review of "The Erudition Chamber" by Daniel Freas, and it is not available on IF Review. http://www.ministryofpeace.com/if-review/ -markm
  14. M

    Compatibility check with CPU, RAM and Mobo

    Hello, Already bought GPU: EVGA GTX 560 SE Mobo: ASRock H61M-DGS RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Going to buy CPU: Intel Core i5 3450 3.1GHz or Intel Core i3 3225 3.3GHz Question: the spec for the ASRock H61M-DGS says 1333 with Sandy Bridge...
  15. B

    Bottlenecking question.

    Hello, I'm upgrading from a AMD Radeon 6850 to a Radeon 7950 soon and im wondering if a AMD FX 4170 would be a ok CPU to use with this card or if i need ti upgrade it as well.
  16. R

    Picking A Case...

    I have been looking at cases so I can build my first self-built pc at Christmas and I cant find one I like. My specs are as follows: CPU: Intel core i5 Graphics: Radeon HD 7950 Mobo: Asus Sabertooth z77 Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws x series 8 gigs PSU: OCZ Modular 700w I have been looking at the...
  17. D

    Is my Rig ok with this TEMP?

    Hi guys, need your opinion regarding my pc's temp. Is this ok or do i need to do something for my pc's temp? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/tempfo.jpg/ Any suggestion is welcome and thanks in advance......
  18. euphoria4949

    PSU Recommedations for new mid-level gaming PC

    Hi to all, I'm just about to build a new gaming PC in the next few weeks and I would really like a few recommendations for suitable PSU's. I've read up on PSU's to try to learn as much as I can over the last month so I choose a good one, I think I understand the basics like never buy cheap...
  19. G

    AMD Athlon Cool'n'Quiet Software

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?) Is anyone using AMD Athlon 64 Processor Cool'n'Quiet Software? If so, any problems? I leave my puter on 24/7 and wonder if there's any power saving using it? Thanks. SG -- Giving money and power to government is like giving...
  20. M

    520 watt antec psu not working

    I am trying to build my pc. Added i7 to ASRock z75 pro, Added memory sticks wanted to check if my motherboard and components are working. Connected 24 pin and 8 pin cables from power supply to mobo. Connected ac power cord to PSU and started power. The fan on the psu is not rotating ? Any...
  21. S

    CHEAP GOOD power supply

    So I recently got a cheap ass case that came with a power supply, keyboard, speaker, mouse for about $40, the psu was 350 watt, so for the price it is obviously cheap. So the warranty was for 1 month, and guess what, the psu broke in 34 days. Tragic, TRAGIC. :pfff: ----So my question is what...
  22. K

    Will 23 ampere be sufficient to run a hd 7770?

    will 23 ampere be sufficient to run a hd 7770?
  23. G

    FS: Parts to redo Ms. Pac

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Looking to redo a Ms. Pac? Bought stuff to redo one but ended up selling the machine without redoing it. I have: TwoBits 3 piece side and front art $295 TwoBits Control Panel overlay $49 ArcadeShop...
  24. J

    Is 550w enough power for this build?

    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dUsa Is this PSU okay for my build? (Please only say yes or no. I don't want to go through the hassle of return shipping if it is not okay. I originally had this for another build but found a better deal)...
  25. B

    Which is better Corsair Obsidian 550d or 650d?

    I am considering between corsair obsidian 550d or 650d. The 550d is newer, quieter, and has adapter for usb 3.0. The 650d is older, has a window, but does not have adapter for usb 3.0. What do you guys reccomend I get? The price is essentially the same.
  26. G

    italian qualifier 2005 for European Championship

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) Hi all, italian qualifier 2005 will take place in Bologna, on sunday 18 september 2005. the webpage for the event is here http://www.italybynight.org/qualita2005/qualifier2005eng.htm if you would like to attend, please pre-sign...
  27. O

    Water cooling

    So i have seen some things about water cooling i have normal room temps of 32c i would like some good water cooling systems and i don't want any closed loop systems and i have herd about it but could someone tell me a way to water cool my corsair vengence 2 2gb and 2 4gb memory. Any thing will...
  28. dieterich

    Dell XPS 700 w/ GTX 470, 2.2 GHz. Core 2 Duo want to upgrade to Quad

    As the title says, I have a Dell XPS 700 with stock everything except the graphics card, it was upgraded to an EVGA GTX 470. It has 4 GB of RAM and right now it's a stock 2.2 GHz Core 2 Duo; sifting through the Dell forums I see the best possible card to upgrade to is the QX6800 Quad Core 2.9...
  29. M

    Computer crashes when installing sound card

    i installed avast antivirus it ran a boot scan it put system volume_restore in virus chest for whatever reason it did not give me the remove from chest option i was instructed by avast to uninstall and reinstall in safe mode then i would have that option when i reinstalled everything in virus...
  30. J_E_D_70

    Soundproofing top of Carbide 500R

    Thinking of putting a sheet of soundproofing under the upper grill of my 500R since I don't have fans or radiator mounted there. Case is pretty quiet, but trying to make it even more so short of replacing all the fans. CPU idles in the mid-high 20s, chipset around 32C. GPU is reference and...
  31. emoney123

    Ditching the fx 4100 for the i5 now what?

    So after doing weeks of research and thinking i decided to ditch the fx 4100 for the i5-2500k for my new budget build. (if anyone would like to tell me other wise then please go ahead) i am on budget so i do have a few questions: Motherboard: What one should i get? I dont plan on SLI or...
  32. T

    Looking for a gaming computer case....

    So I am going to be using this for a semi-budget build (my first computer build ever) and am willing to drop 90 bucks, but no more on a case. Any suggestions as to the very best case for this price? It would be great if it can look cool too, preferably with a side window.. Currently, I'm...
  33. C12Friedman

    Case color options

    Looking for input. I have a 12year old computer case (originally housed a Socket 1/P3). I'm reviving it into a water cooled system. The case is currently beige, I was going to paint it black but have been told "That's boring". So, I am looking for case color options. Single colors please (I...
  34. W

    RAID 1 (data drives) on P5B Deluxe - No Boot [screenshots]

    I have Vista Ultimate installed on my primary WD Raptor and am trying to set up a RAID 1 configuration on my 2 other WD drives for document backup purposes. Problem: Vista will not load after configuring the RAID 1 setup on the secondary drives My system: Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit Intel...
  35. R

    Is my gs600 corsair enough?

    hi its me again on same question!!?? my cridentials turned out differnt but all the same i have wonder will my power supply wrk with it!? iam using: msi Z68A-gd80(G3) i7 2600k 1155 lga dual channel 8 gb ripjaws (2133) WDC WD10EURS-630AB1 ATA 1tb 64mb cache 7200rpm win 7 64bit xfx 6750 1gb...
  36. G

    SB-E 3820 Hangs/Lags Screens Provided

    I just recently got a i7-3820 LGA2011 setup with a Asus Sabertooth X79 Mobo. On both a fresh windows install (SSD) and two old Win7 installs (HDDs) the computer is hanging (programs stop responding 5-6 seconds) during basic tasks such as minimizing a window or changing tabs, or just sitting...
  37. G

    Researchers Turn Graphene into Photo Detector Material

    A group of researchers has discovered a way to potentially use graphene for photo detectors in future products such as digital cameras or night vision goggles. Researchers Turn Graphene into Photo Detector Material : Read more
  38. D

    For i3 processor graphics

    is it i5 is best in GRAPHICS? will it support all the graphic games in it.
  39. G

    DRAM makers: Dispappointing back-to-school demand

    With back to school demand being weaker than expected in the DRAM market, Taiwan-based memory makers, including Nanya Technology, Powerchip Semiconductor Corporation (PSC), Inotera Memories and ProMOS Technologies, are now eying the Christmas season, and their outlook is not so jolly. DRAM...
  40. A

    Activation key for windows 7 ultimate 32 bit

    Hello,