Trackball

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Trackball.
  1. umeshnk

    Overclock DELL Optiplex 320

    I use a DELL Optiplex 320 as a secondary PC which has a E2160. I looked around CMOS whether I can overclock the CPU. I think DELL does not allow me to do that. Has anybody gone through this and found a method?
  2. D

    OverClocking Ram/Ram voltage Tutorial

    I am absolute noob to over clocking and I am about to purchase a p35 ds3r gigabyte board. Along with this board I'll be getting the zalman 9500 cooler and a pair of 2.2v ram chips. My current processor is a e6400. Can someone give me extremely detailed instructions in how to over clock my...
  3. G

    Best way to sell Epic item?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?) Had a great weekend moneywise. As background, I'd worked up to about 100g total between my 53 Paladin and 6 Mage (auction house mule) through questing and auctioning off green and the rare blue items my Paladin found. On Saturday I saw on...
  4. B

    Upgrading my build

    My current set up is a Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-M68MT-D3P CPU:AMD Athlon II x2 250 3.0ghz (stock heatsink/fan) PSU: 600 watt Rosewill Video Card: HIS ICe q radeon 4470 Ram: 2gb ram Im going to be upgrading soon, keeping motherboard for now into in till i crossfire (only 1 full size pci...
  5. G

    FA: NOS DROP TARGET 5 OPTO BOARD 1 DAY LEFT STARTS @.99

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) http://cgi.ebay.com/JUDGE-DREAD-NOS-OPTO-DROP-TARGET-PCB-23-A16486_W0QQitemZ6200597100QQcategoryZ13727QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem lets get this thing higher! its a steal at .99! thanks for reading!