Training

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Training.
  1. G

    dusting off amorphs and with other natives question

    Archived from groups: alt.games.vgaplanets4 (More info?) Greetings, I am using the Privateer dustoff device and dusted off a bunch of Ghips and Reptiles. They were placed into a native pod in the cargo bay. Unfortunately, the device dusted off 400 amorphs. Are the other natives doomed now that...
  2. G

    Stern please don't count down timer while ball trapped

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) A request for Stern, in future games. Please don't count down game timers while the ball is trapped, or otherwise out of the control of the player? I was playing RCT the other day, and got the ball stuck... during Park Tycoon! It was less...
  3. G

    Does anyone need anything brought to Extreme this weekend?..

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Hi All- Getting ready for the trip to California Extreme this weekend. We won't have a booth at the show this year- just dropping by for a few hours early afternoon on Saturday. Let me know if any parts or goodies I can bring to you at the...
  4. G

    Good non-Infocom games from the 80's?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?) I've recently been playing through the Inform restoration of "Crobe", a Phoenix game from the 1980's. I never expected to like it this much -- the parser is outdated, rooms don't have short names, there are a lot of "insta-death" moments...
  5. O

    FIC AD11

    Fic ADll for sale. AMD 761 chipset. Only 3-4 months old. 2 slots for ddram. dip switches for multiplier and cpu voltage adjustments. Ran my 1.2 athlon at 1.33 just by changing the multiplier. Original manual, driver cd, and unopened cables. Only $75. o1die@att.net.
  6. G

    any girls playing?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?) any other girl gamerz out their? http://www.freewebs.com/louisehodges let me know, i want to join a girl only clan
  7. dhlucke

    UT 2003

    Um, the demo sucks. I hope the game doesn't suck. They basically took everything that was great about UT and replaced it with everything that sucked with Q3A. <font color=red>I'd like to dedicate this post to all my friends, family, and fans. Without them this post would never have been...
  8. A

    ?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?) how do you start playing a game online?
  9. H

    Different component of motherboard and its manufactural

    Hello,the type of motherboard & their component.
  10. W

    Bex Error when opening certain folder Windows 7

    Ahoy! I keep getting this bex error for explorer.exe, but that is only when I open a certain folder. It contains no special file formats, just mp4 videos, like all other season folder of that series. So far all other folders, including those that contain same file formats have opened without...
  11. Y

    Where's Win2k in-folder view player?

    I "upgraded" from Win2k to XP and saw that the small media player that appeared in the folder view when you clicked a media file (audio and video) wasn't there anymore. Is it dead for good? I loved how simple it was and started playing the file instantly, not that I have something againts...
  12. P

    [Solved] Does microsoft windows 2007 work on 64 bit windows 7?

    helloo.................... please solve my error
  13. X

    Power Supply Questions GTX470

    Hello, I just went through 2 crappy PoWork 650watt PSU's on my gtx 470 running the Witcher 2. I'm on a bit of a budget since I only work part time and I ordered me a http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817152035 Raidmax 630w PSU^, I am just curious to know if that will...
  14. R

    Pentium 4 and end of life for w2k Pro??

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) All. now that there is the new Pentium D chip available and no one that wants to sell it with w2k pro or server should we be expecting an end of life for w2k pro?? with this new generation of chips it looks like the single...
  15. A

    What is best cpu for gaming i can purchase under 4500-5000 RS

    please help me to buy an excellent cpu for gaming under rs 4500-5000
  16. S

    Fx8350 ($185) or I5 + MothB ($368)

    So I currently have an fx 4100 on ASUS M5A97 crossfired with 2 7750's one at x16 and the other x4 PCI. 16mgb of ram. 1SSD, 2 Sata HD's I notice using guild wars the game slows down considerably. I have a motherboard that would allow me to upgrade to an AMD 8350 and it would be a relatively easy...
  17. G

    Cpu cooling options for E3400

    Hello, I just picked up a E3400 cpu for an existing atx board and I'm looking for a good cooling/heatsink fan for it. My current cpu has about had it after 4 years and it was heat that finally got it. Before anyone asks, I'd love to do a complete rebuild for a new computer but the cash just...
  18. A

    OC 3770k on P67A

    I have a P67A mobo and I am going to buy an i7 3770k with a hyper evo fan, how would I Overclock it to something like 4ghz or 4.2ghz or even 4.4ghz on a P67A mobo? What do I need to change?
  19. D

    Is my SpeedStep working as intended?

    When I have the default BIOS setting with SpeedStep enabled, I could tell that it's working because the CPU would drop down to 1600 Mhz idle and went back up if I'm working on something. I also saw the core voltage fluctuates in CPU-Z. However, when I overclocked my CPU, the SpeedStep no longer...
  20. G

    Barbarian Question

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?) Ok. This isn't my first Nethack character, but it is the first I've gotten this far. My Human Barbarian, F2. Got lucky, and had AC 0 by 3rd Level! (Gotta love Crystal Platemail). I'm Level 13, and I've taken the altar in Minetown...
  21. F

    X79 vs. Z77

    Hi. I'm planning my new build and I don't know which processor and motherboard I should get. I'm kind of torn between the 3820 with an ASUS P9X79 Pro and a 3770k with an MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower. I plan on having two cards in SLI/Crossfire (probably 2 7970's in crossfire). Getting the X79 board...
  22. J

    User accounts

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I am new to Windows XP. I set up two user accounts, one for me and one for my wife. When I go into the Control Panel I see these two accounts and also a Guest account. When I go into Windows Explorer I see accounts for...
  23. J

    I Replaced My Power Supply and Now My DVD Drive Isn't Working

    I bought a new power supply and graphics card based on Wolfshadw's suggestion. It works very well, except for one thing. After I upgraded the power supply and graphics card, my DVD drive won't read discs. I've tried three different discs and none of them work. Since this was my first time...
  24. arcticle

    I5 2500k, 3570k or wait for Haswell?

    The question says it all. I do not want to dish out an extra $80-120 for an i7 and get very little performance improvements. That being said, do you think Haswell chips will also NOT be worth the price? I plan on using my computer for high end gaming and general use.
  25. G

    TcpDelAckTicks and NT4

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip (More info?) Everyone, I am trying to set the TcpDelAckTicks value on a WinNT4 SP4 machine. Adjusting it has no affect. Is this setting recognized by NT? I have set it on Win2k SP6 and get the desired results. But the place I...
  26. B

    Worth Upgrading?

    Basically I want to know if its worth upgrading my cpu to an I5 3570k + gigabyte intel z77 mobo + DDR3 RAM ($425) Currently: Intel core 2 duo E7300 (OC'd to 3.4ghz) Asus P5QL mobo Radeon HD 6850 4gb DDR2 Is it worth the $425 to upgrade this? Should I upgrade something else? Games are running...
  27. benjock

    What core should i buy for under $150

    Hello, what cpu do you recommend i buy for under $140
  28. D

    Boot error 'NTLDR missing'

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system (More info?) After removeing and reinstalling an application boot error 'NTLDR is missing' appeared. There was no media in eather the floppy or CD drive. F8 to select the boot device will does not appear to let me boot from the hard...
  29. V

    Are my high load temps ok

    hello everyone im new at over clocking i have an fx 6100 oc to 4.00 im using and after market cooler xigmatek s1283 with an i have 5 fan running on my dokker lite, when im on high load , for example playing metro 2033 or alan wake all maxed out i get cpu temps of 59c max, should i worry about...