Training

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Training.
  1. Bozzz

    How do I change my public IP adress?

    Is there a way to do it that doesn't involve me calling my isp and asking for a new one? I have already unplugged it, let it sit overnight, then plugged it back in in the morning and the ip is the same, so that doesn't work. I've been searching around the internet but nothing seems to work for...
  2. F

    PC keeps rebooting every 10 secs after cleaning with compressed air

    My PC was getting pretty dusty so I decided to clean it with a can of compressed air and now my pc keeps rebooting every 10 seconds, I can't even get to the bios. I made sure to not let any of the liquid come out by holding it the correct way up and I'm fairly positive it didn't spurt out any...
  3. Dunlop0078

    Best CPU for gaming

    hey guys im building a new gaming pc what cpu should i get i have a budget of about $200 AND $230 max. I appreciate any help thanks.
  4. cordes85

    Shall i wait for Maxwell & Haswell-E? or get top of the line now?

    Quite simply, I want to play the new Crysis 4 game on a 1x4k Tv at ultra settings everything maxed out. This is because i want to show off to my friends, and have a truly great system to be proud of. I know the sort of PC i would like to have so runs along the lines of Ivybridge E 6core, or...
  5. Joshontech

    Will using this PSU hurt my system over time?

    My system specs are as follows Mobo - ASRock FM2A75 Pro4-M FM2 AMD A75 (Hudson D3) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157334) CPU - AMD A4-4000 Richland 3.2GHz Socket FM2 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor AD4000OKHLBOX...
  6. Dirxcec

    Need Help with Budget Gaming PC ($650 limit)

    Purchase date: ASAP Budget: Lower the better without sacrificing quality and performance(I have a build prepared in the link) $650 max No OS, monitor, keyboard, or mouse needed. System Usage: Gaming, media center Overclocking: Yes, yes, yes. More performance is always better. Resolution...
  7. P

    X51 Graphics Possibilties?

    I have a alienware x51..I know a lot of the community have issues with this pc due to the power..Including my self..Im running i5-4440 3.10ghz..8gb ram..NVidia gtx 645...240 psu....I contacted Dell and they told me the highest card I could go was a gtx760 without upgrading psu...im curious if...
  8. E

    Old Motherboard drivers

    Hello, i am curious how to go about swapping motherboards. I am getting a new one for Christmas and i was curious if i need to delete my Motherboard drivers for my old MB before installing my new MB?
  9. L

    Gaming computer help

    GPU:HIS Radeon HD 6770 H677FN1GD Video Card with Eyefinity http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16814161387 Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16820231277 Hard...
  10. ajaat

    Best 2GB video card under $155

    Hi, I am looking to buy the best 2GB GC under $155 in India.with cash on delivery option.
  11. K

    DVD recorder as External hard drive

    is it possible to use an old DVD hard drive recorder as an external storage hard drive for my pc
  12. J

    Licensing Questions

    I've been planning on installing Windows 7 Pro x64 in a virtual machine using the same key as the one the host operating system is using. Then I realized it may not be legal... So I went to check the EULA, and it appears it isn't legal, but I just wanted to be certain. Will I have to buy another...
  13. G

    Can i convert 32 bit w7 os to 64 bit w7

    Hello, is it possible to convert 32 bit os to 64 bit os
  14. M

    USB Problem

    Hello, I reformatted a Dell Inspiron 8100 laptop. Did all of the updates including sp3. My USB mouse works, but any drives (Flash drive or powered Hard drive) are not installed when plugged in. I uninstalled the all USB controllers and root hubs in Device Manger, Turned off, unplugged with no...
  15. L

    ~$700 HTPC advice

    Hi there, Am doing as much research as I can on a new HTPC build before I take the plunge and make my first HTPC. I have built lots of PCs before but I realise HTPC has its own very special differences and so I'm asking the professionals! I'm looking to spend around 700 bucks (I'm in New...
  16. K

    System recovery on dell dimesion 3000 like it came from the box

    I want to know how to do a system recovery on a dell demension 3000 One place said to put operating systems disc in and restart computer then first screen u see press "r" but that didn't work it still brings everything up like ur logging on please help keri
  17. R

    Correct way of moving Users to new partition

    I just finished a new build and installed Windows 7 RC. On my 500GB drive I created two partitions, one 125GB for the OS and programs, and the other one for user data. I want to move the entire Users directory to the large partition. I've done some searching on the topic but am unsure of the...
  18. G

    2 user accounts-how do we share software?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) We have WXP home - main user as aministrator with my son as guest. He has own password etc. When he logs on he cannot see or access any software that we used to share e.g. Ms Word, Ms Excel + he cannot see or connect the...
  19. N

    Black Screen of Death? Onboard Graphics?

    I'm not sure how much information to give. HP p6520f, only addition is an NVIDIA 550 Ti graphics card. I found that the computer was running slow last night, so I shut down and restarted. It gets past the startup screen but shows a black screen. I restart it in Safe Mode and it works fine...
  20. G

    Tournoi to Poitiers (France)

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) The deck winner for the Poitiers Tournment (27/02/2005) 12 players. With a new errata (DU, AR, KR), i think that a deck wall is come back for a long time......Bad for the game...... The players'deck winner is François Morand with...
  21. G

    new games

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?) http://www.neopets.com/games/castlebattles.phtml and http://www.neopets.com/games/mirinda2_cn.phtml
  22. D

    Firewalls

    Hello, Do I need a Firewall w/ Microsoft security essential? I have an ewire modem and Windows XP.
  23. G

    My downloads speeds are varying greatly.

    I just upgraded to an Intel chip set a month ago, now. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115037 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131329 It works perfectly in all areas except networking. There's something screwing with my download speeds. I'm...
  24. G

    Autostart

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hello! Each time when I log in I get opened C:\Program as Autostart. But in reality Autostart is empty. It started to appear for two weeks ago and I cannot change it back. I checked everything. Help!
  25. G

    security

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) i have mcafee security features guarding my computer. i recently came across spyware stormer and downloaded a free cleanser to do away with any adware or spyware clinging to any files downloaded. after cleansing, spyware...
  26. Bluescreendeath

    SLi and PhysX?

    Can two cards in SLi (say two 9800GTXs or GTX260s) run Sli and PhysX at the same time? Or would you have to disable one to do the other?
  27. C

    "stiff" MX blue mechanical key switch

    Hello guys, I am in quite a frustrated mess here. I have recently got a cmstorm trigger with mxblue keyswitches. Not even into an hour of using the keyboard, I found some issues with this keyboard. - some buttons are hard to press - switches on some buttons feel relatively low in quality...
  28. M

    Building a gaming computer for 800-900 dollars

    So I had tried to ask this before, but didn't get any responses so I thought I would try one more time; I am looking to buy myself a computer this december within the price range of 800 to 900 dollars, and I will mostly be using it for gaming and streaming. I was wondering what parts would be...
  29. datis

    Which CPU ?

    hi I want to build a new system, but i dont know which cpu to choose, in some charts i see e8500 gets better points than q6600 . so i dont know to get qual or dual core ? my main purpose is for multmedia works and games, i think i get 4870 vga, p45 chipset motherboard (still didnt chose the...
  30. S

    I Want to assemble a PC for 30.000 Rupees

    Hi i want to assemble a PC within Rupees 30,000 ( I can extend it to 32,000 at max) Purpose that i am going to Use PC for - watching movies (1080p) Light photoshop (basic editing) Games at mid to low settings ( like GTA 4 , prototype 2, resident evil 5 , train simulator 2013 , fifa 13 , dead...
  31. G

    Mackie mixer repair

    I have a mackie cfx 20 and suddenly only the moniters work I can't get any sound from the main speakers..I tested everything I'm sure it's the mixer what could it be?
  32. H

    Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 Help

    Hello I've been looking to upgrade my pc for a long time now and my old card. My pc specs are Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad Cpu Q8300 @2.50GHz Ram 7 gb 64 bit operating system my motherboard is this http://www.findlaptopdriver.com/v1-1-acer-g45t-g43t-am3-motherboard-specs/ Gefore GT320 1GB...
  33. L

    What do you reccomend for an HD2600XT 512mb GDDR3?

    I really want to get a HD2600XT. My psu is a 300w it has 19a on a single +12v rail. If I got the HiS HD2600XT 512mb GDDR3 IceQ would that work or would I need somthing a bit more powerfull. I have a Heavily OC'd 7600GS in my comp atm. The rest is AMD X2 4200+ @ 2.2ghz 2046mb DDR2 533 (4x 512mb)...
  34. Finair14

    Opinion on my First Build

    Hello i have researched this list and am looking for a final opinion before i buy and buy the components. Please tell me if there is anything i can improve on. thanks Intel core i5 4670k Asus z87i pro MSI r9 280x Corsair Hx 650v2 2TB Seagate Barracuda G.Skill 8GB Kit Bitfenix Prodigy black...
  35. G

    GA-7N400 Pro2 just won't work

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte (More info?) Hi all Additional parts: Athlon XP1800, 2x256Mb DDR 2100 (Crucial), Gigabyte Radeon 9600XT, Nec 2500 DVD RW, a DVD CD ROM, 80 GB HD and a 100 GB HD (as a raid single standing). Turtle Beach soundcard. Antec 400 W PS. Where...
  36. G

    Nvidia Prob. OC

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?) I realize that I could post this on the Nvidia NG, but since the problem is only with NWN I thought I would start here. Let me start by saying that I am not a video card tweaker. I normally get a pretty good card and run it with...
  37. G

    SoU, saving Mara in the tavern

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?) I've already used up all the Persuade options when speaking to the kobold, and I saved my game so I can't go back to them. All I'm left with now is the option to help the kobolds escape. Is there any way I can save Mara now, or...
  38. S

    HELP issues with MOBO, suspect faulty need pro advice

    I just build my first pc and have been encountering issues from day one... First day after i finished my build everything worked fine but after leaving comp off for 3hrs and Turing it back on it would power cycle, i thought psu was dead so i exchanged it... Now after psu is replaced and i left...
  39. Q

    which RAM would you recommend and why?

    hi guys, i'm upgrading my current system with a i5 3570k asrock z77 extreme4 what DDR3 ram would you guys recommend, this is for a gaming PC? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231445...
  40. T

    New XP upgrade SR2

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Has anyone tried it? I've heard bad things about it..hardly surprising with MS..any good experiences?