Ultrasharp

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Ultrasharp.
  1. D

    Is this a good 3dmark score for my gtx 570s

    Hello, i got two gtx 570s in sli is p9749 a good score on 3dmark11 ?
  2. P

    Upgrading a computer

    Hello, these are the ones they are using now The specifications of these computers are: • Pentium processor • 4 GB hard disk • 128 MB RAM • Windows 98 but The management of the store wants to upgrade four of the computers and use them to process client orders. The initial study done by the...
  3. G

    FA Pair Harbinger 2" Horns in Finland Birch Case's

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?) On ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3766058751
  4. punchie13

    The exception Priviledged instruction???????

    hello. hope someone can help me out. im using windows 7 ultimate x64, and i reformatted about a week ago. no reason in particular, i reformat a few times a year. this is the first time ive reformatted since i got 7 though. anyway, ive been getting these weird lockups and error messages...
  5. B

    Gta 4 on 128 mb intel graphic card

    my system specs Intel (r) pentium (r) CPU E5200 @ 2.5 Ghz 2gb ram Internal intel G33/G31 express chipset family intel video bios of 128MB
  6. C

    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Freeze with iTunes 9.0.3

    I'm running Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Build 7600, and have not had a single problem before this. I have been able to recreate the exact same freeze 5 times, even in safe mode, so I am certain this issue is caused in some way by iTunes. When I open iTunes, the window comes up, but just after it...
  7. N

    Master Boot Record URGENT HELP!!!

    I have a Lenovo Think Pad Laptop that came pre-installed with XP Pro. If you know the Lenovo Laptops that I have a Blue Button that when pressed will activate the ThinkVantage partition during boot-up. When booting to this partition you can "factory-restore" the computer as well as other...
  8. G

    Internet

    Hello, I was hoping someone could help me connect my laptop with a wireless network that is very strong. It says windows can not connect.
  9. E

    Confusion over FRAPS

    I'm still trying to sort out my new computer build: Asrock P67 Extreme 4 MSI GTX 570 OC version (no additional OC) I7 2600k (no OC . . . yet) XFX 850w black edition power supply Gskill Sniper 8GB RAM I was trying to see how fast my rig could run Crysis with very high settings (who...
  10. G

    Equalizers- Are they necessary anymore?

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?) With all of the new technology with surround sound sytems with all the different programs on them, do you feel like an equalizer is necessary to enhance your stereo/DVD systems? Thanks for any help/input. Craig
  11. arunloveshacking

    Cannot Update The Display Driver - AMD HD 6950 2GB

    Hello Friends. Firstly, I mention this - When working, AMD Cards are best. Please Quote - " when working ". I have a HD 4870, which refuses to update the display driver for past 5 months. Since I was building a new system from scratch, I dint care about that. I built a new system. The...
  12. darkfa8

    Late 05 G5 Upgrade: Video?

    I have a Late 2005 Power Mac G5 with 2.3GHz DC. It currently has a GeForce 6600 in it. Presuming I update the OS to 10.5.8 Leopard, what is the best/fastest GPU I can plug into this unit without having to mess with ROM flashing or other software aerobatics? a GeForce 7800 GT? Quadro FX4500...
  13. guardianangel42

    Crysis patches won't install on Windows 7 pro x64

    Hi, thanks in advance for responding. I was playing crysis on my computer: Core 2 quad 2.83ghz, Nvidia GTS 250, Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P mobo, 1tb 7200 rpm sata hard drive, 4GB DDR2 ram at 800mhz and I was managing half high and half medium settings with some notable hiccups but other wise...
  14. A

    Request help about asset tag

    Hello, My Dell XPS 8300 has no asset tag in BIOS .. the PC is brand new .. Why that happened?
  15. G

    Win 7 FreeAgent Driver Downloads

    I Have an HP 9517 computer which i just upgraded to Win 7 but I can get my FreeAgent 500 Mg Bites to work . Is there a driver upgrade which will work
  16. M

    Best graphics card for p6t6

    Hi there I have a p6t6 ws revolution mb and wondering what graphic card is most compatible with it. The price is not an issue here. I just hate hardware compatibility issues. Thanks
  17. P

    Where can I find a gateway 700xl setup disk(2002)

    Where can I find a set up disk or download for a Gateway 700XL(2002)?Customer service was no help.
  18. A

    Windows 7 ram

    Is 4GB of ram enough?
  19. K

    HP is cheating

    Recently, HP US have reduced the price of some models, but actually they did the opposite. The Envy 14 (base configuration with 14.5" HD+ Radiance display (resolution 1600 x 900) was previously sold at US$1099.99 Now, they reduce the price to $999.99 (base configuration) but also downgrade the...
  20. C

    Hard Disk Drive not recognized during Windows XP or Windows 7 Setup

    I recently purchased a WD Scorpio Black 320GB 2.5" HDD for my Gateway MX6920 notebook. I wanted to upgrade to this larger, faster HDD and replaced it into my notebook and attempted to install Windows 7. During setup it stopped and gave the error 0xc00000e9 for "unplugging a removable storage...
  21. G

    Hi i am john

    i want to take ojt in computer companies i am fourt it student and also and editor in chief, im good in programming too also with web dev
  22. R

    Windows 7 not loading past welcome screen during install

    I just bought windows 7 for my desktop. It will load past the "windows is loading files.." page. then it will load to the "starting windows" page with the flag, then it loads to the normally welcome screen for windows 7 but nothing comes up.. its just the welcome screen background. Anyone with...
  23. R

    Batch files not working

    I am trying to create a logoff.bat. When I run it in cmd it works just fine. All it says is "shutdown -l". For some reason, this shuts down my pc, instead of logging off, like it does in cmd prompt. Any body know why?
  24. R

    Memory clock...

    Hi. Have a maybe stupid question, but is the graphic cards memory clock mhz related to what kind of dimm memory's u have? i'm asking this cause my video card should have 4000 Mhz but it shows me only 1200 MHz. have DDR3 on 1600Mhz dimm memory's installed... maybe it's right like it is..but seems...
  25. K

    Mid Gaming rig

    CPU-Intel core 2 quad q8400 MOBO- Intel DG41KR RAM- 2 GB Kingston ddr3 value ram@1333mhz HD- Seagate DT3500418as 500 GB DVD- Samsung SH -S223f 22X DVD WRITER GPU- XFX NVIDIA 9600 GT 512mb GDDR3 PSU -Zebronics 600w PLATINUM 12v@27A
  26. E

    Just ordered GeForce GTX 480 (Fermi), have some questions!

    Ok so 2 nights ago, I finally decided I needed to add a new video card to my system but doing that I realized that my PSU would not be able to handle my system + the GTX 480 so I ordered a TruPower Antec 750W psu. Will this be enough? I am planning on overclocking my CPU from 2.3 to 3ghz, I run...
  27. JBara

    CPU fail to boot up

    Hi to all, I had had build more than 5 rigs to this date. Every other time had no hustle at all, only slight glitches which was being compromised. I only upgrading this low end rigs just for my dad to use at his outlet. Only upgraded the MoBo. The previous MoBo kaput. 1...AsRock N68C GS FX...
  28. G

    nvidia-8800gts-physx-card-system-cra

    can any one tell that whether it is possible ( hybrid sli / crossfire)with evga8800gts 320MB 320 Bit with Mother board Having ATI 3200 inbuilt graphics... i need a tutorial if any one can please thanks for toms hardware people atleast allowed me to put my problem on this site.. its a great site...
  29. S

    Question about windows 7

    Hi, I thinking of getting windows 7 Home Prem retail Edition in the next couple of days, But I will be building a new Gaming PC in around 8 months time. So my question is If I install windows 7 on my old PC will I be able to install the same windows 7 disc on my new PC? I've heard Microsoft...
  30. R

    Two Stupid Windows 7 Questions

    Since you must do a “clean “ install when upgrading from XP to 7, I am curious what would prevent one from using the upgrade version as opposed to the full version when building a new computer and saving the difference in money? The only thing that comes to mind is that at some point during...
  31. G

    Setup vpn on windows 7

    how can i login via vpn from windows 7 to my work server
  32. R

    Creative Nomad Zen vs. Zen MX?

    I've narrowed down my choice in HD MP3 player to the Creative Nomad Zen or Zen NX (20gb version of each). The problem is I can't seem to tell the difference between the two units? Does anyone know what differences there are between these two players? The specs seem identical on creative's web...
  33. T

    BSOD Help Please!!!

    Just bout a new tower http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883113103 installed windows 7 ultimate. keep getting BSOD with this info: 0x000000F4 (0X0000000000000003, 0XFFFFFA8009857B30, 0XFFFFFA8009857E10, 0XFFFFF80002DD2240) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  34. G

    New graphics card:) no graphics:( Sapphire HD5850 1GB Toxic

    Hi guys I am having trouble instaling my new graphics card, I am currently using a nvidia 9500 MX, I delete the drivers for that card then insert the ati card but there is never any display even if the ati drivers fromt he cd have been instaled - the cards fan goes to max and I do have it...