Vanguard

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Vanguard.
  1. V

    Motherboard compatible with GPU

    Hi. I would like to know if my Gigabyte P31-ES3G is compatible with the Zotac Geforce GTX 650 Synergy Edition 2GB 128bit. As long as i have PCI-e x16 and tue GPU has PCI-e x16 3.0
  2. T

    Pc reboot when i play games and say minidump error

    hey i just buy a new gaming pc and i changed the graphic card and the PSU. when i play games i hear a lound noise and my pc reboot...and when it restart up its say C/WINDOWS.Minidump/110612-41137-01.dmp and c/users/admin/appdata/local/temp/WE-1059886-0.sysdata.xml please help...
  3. B

    Weird issue with Voltage

    So I was attempting to squeeze a little more juice out of my 8320, I am currently running at 4.5ghz at 1.35v, in an attempt to push up to 4.7ghz I turned the voltage up to 1.4v. On restart I didn't get a post and my ASUS M5a99FX Pro R2.0 had its VGA Led lit up solid. Fooled around with it...
  4. R

    ASUS Warranty Quality

    I've posted recently in regards to my troubles with my ASUS laptop. The hard drive crashed, and although I bought a new hard drive and replaced it, I was unable to use my laptop because of the OEM Windows 8 key. I have an ASUS Q500A, 15.6'', 750GB HD, 6GB RAM. I called ASUS and Microsoft in the...
  5. K

    Which Comp should i get

    Is there any real difference than these two? Which will last longer in performance? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8892825&st=gateway&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1211587727985 or http://www.gateway.com/systems/product/529668108.php
  6. badge

    Have you found the Hidden gems of Windows 7?

    Any thoughts about the 'Big 8' hidden gems of Windows 7. Aero shake. When you click on any window's title bar and shake it, every other open window goes away. This reduces the clutter on your screen, letting you focus on the one window you care about. Shake it again and the other windows...
  7. M

    Performance problem...

    my ti4400's performance isnt on par for some reason. I get about 9000 in 3D Mark 2001 SE. I have the latest NVidia drivers, running Windows XP and reinstalled Mobo drivers then Detonator again but I still get only 9000 with my A-XP 1800+... average at MadOnion is 9500 with my CPU. I noticed that...
  8. R

    4200 hp officejet all in one/paper jam

    I have a paper jam message when I want to print, How do I fix it?
  9. H

    new gamepad

    I am in need of buying a gamepad. Is the logitech dual action gamepad worth buying? I have heard mixed reviews on how bad it is and how good it is. What are some good gamepads that have dual analog sticks and work for games such as Madden 2005?
  10. R

    Nikon D60 problem

    My D60 sd card slot or something is preventing me from accessing the menu when a card is inserted. When I take out the SD, presto, now I can access all the buttons and functions. Help please.
  11. G

    Adventure games on the Commodore MAX?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.cbm,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?) Were there any text adventures (on Cassette or cartridge) for the Commodore MAX? See: http://www.northnet.org/rayzor/cbm/max.html Sincerely, Paul Panks dunric@yahoo.com -- panks@sdf.lonestar.org SDF Public Access UNIX...
  12. G

    Repost BHD TS Issue

    Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?) Hi There, I'm hoping this isn't a repetitive question but my partner and I would love a solution if there is one out there. I'm sure we aren't the only ones to have had this issue. We've recently installed Black Hawk Down and Black Hawk...
  13. K

    Free BIOS reset process of a Dell 1525 Inspiron Laptop

    I accidentally put a BIOS password on my Dell 1525 Inspiron Laptop and now I cannot remember the password. Each time I try to boot it I get the message 'System #%@$7&# is protected by a password, enter password to continue'. How can I reset the BIOS?
  14. G

    which is better for a person with stats all setto mind?..

    Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?) Heres another newbie question...lol...seems i have lots.. my situation is i am going for master riffle and ch .. as a riffleman i use two mind draining shots ..headshot3 and mindshot 2..is there a mindshot 3 hiding...
  15. S

    Toshiba l655 s5071 reset bios

    I changed bios set up form general to fast and also changed boot sequence to give priority to dvd rom. then i insert bootable cd in and format c drive. Then I restart my computer hoping installation will start automacaly. But nothing has happened, only white clour screen desplayed. Please help...
  16. B

    Do I need to water cool?

    Do I need to Water cool my rig if I am not overclocking? Rig Specs G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Western Digital Caviar Black WD2002FAEX 2TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare...
  17. G

    Sony recruiting engineers to produce PSP network service

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation,rec.games.video.sony,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?) http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/06/23/news_6101224.html Sony recruiting PSP network service developers...
  18. J

    What laptop would you recomend?

    I'm going to be using the laptop for watching videos, DVD's, surfing the internet, music and other media related stuff. I will also need it to be suitable for college work. The specs that I would prefer are 4gb of memory, 500gb of hdd, i5 or better including amd chips. I'd prefer a bigger screen...
  19. O

    Recovery without losing files

    my laptop is in a continous start up loop...it wont start up.i have tried start up repair with windows..i have tried to run a command propmt i saw on some website..i have gone through alt +some key....i dont wanna lose ma documents and i want to ma system to come on.i use packard belll easy note...
  20. FwoGiZ

    Raptors Different Models.. ADFS, ADFD, AHFD????

    Whats the difference between WD1600ADFS and WD1600ADFD? Also why would they do 150gb and then a 160gb one?? Is there something I'm not understanding?.. What would be the difference between WD1500ADFD and WD1600ADFD other than the 10gb dif? Also, are the WD740ADFD the same as the other 150&160...
  21. G

    Cant log in/sign out.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?) Hi. The last cuple of weeks i cant log on to the Zone.com. Tryed all the links here, that script,MSN ,,,everything. Done a reg cleen, delited cokies, temp files....etc It seems that im allready loged in, and therefor cant logg in...
  22. A

    Memory Management in Win NT/2000

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.applications,microsoft.public.win2000.developer,microsoft.public.win2000.file_system,microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) Hello, I would like to understand the fundamental of Virtual Memory Management in Windows 2000. My question...
  23. T

    Computer crashing to black screen with loud noise, dont know what to do next

    Hello, I have a computer with these specs, Please go to link http://speccy.piriform.com/results/O...OQQHI7ZA2lBsFu. My computer has been crashing with gaming and nothing else. The crash consists of a black screen and a load noise from the speakers that wont stop until I manually turn off the...
  24. A

    I5-3570k running slow: 1600mHz?

    Im currently on my newly built computer and i have a question about my i5-3570k processor. Im looking at its speed with the ASRock Extreme Tuner application that came with my Extreme4 mobo and it says that the speed is at 1600mhz which is about half of what i though its lowest speed was...
  25. M

    CPU or GPU upgrade

    Hi there, need to say I'm newbie here. So the thing is, I have a Core 2 Duo E7500 and XFX Radeon HD 5830 (the RAM isn't the problem right now). I have some money for an upgrade - not that much, though -, and I was thinking a modest ASUS P8H61-M LE motherboard + Core i7 2600k should do it. But...
  26. S

    PSU do i need -5v rail ?

    Hi guys For what is the -5V rail in psu used ? do i need it ?