Video Conferencing

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Video Conferencing.
  1. P

    Renamed boot drive. Noe I can not boot windows.

    Hello, I have Windows XP. I recently changed my boot drive from I: to C: Now I can not get Windows to start. At first I was getting the blue screen that normally has the windows icon and the user icon but there is nothing there. The only thing I have been able to do is press F8 and get to a boot...
  2. J

    Converting ext. drive to internal. Tried Initialising, now shows RAW.

    I am trying to install my external drive as an internal drive (SATA connection, 3.5mm) without losing any data that I already have stored. It will not be used as a boot disc, only storage. I've taken 3.5" SATA drive from the enclosure and connected to my system, but can't get it to access the...
  3. B

    Monitor Suggestions for parts list

    I have an almost completed parts list. Just missing the monitor. Was thinking of the Asus H236H: http://www.asus.com/Display/LCD_Monitors/VH236H/#specifications Couldn't find a standard form for asking so here goes: Price Range: <$150 Size: 23" or so Resolution: 1920x1080 (1080p) Primary...
  4. E

    small size graphics card

    i need a small size high end graphics card for small case
  5. A

    Printer

    Hello, my hp deskjet 5550 has no power. The printer just stopped working. Checked USB,checked power cord,everything seems fine. Went to HP and downloaded app, said Printer not connected?
  6. R

    Laser Mouse not tracking properly

    I've had this Logitech wireless Laser Mouse for a number of years and it's been great but lately it hasn't been tracking properly. The mouse pointer skips and halts when I move it, and forget games! I've replaced the batteries, turned it on and off again, re-established contact with the base...
  7. dhlucke

    Dell 3007fpw

    No, I'm not getting one. :wink: There's also a 2007FPW and 2407FPW coming in February. For those looking for 2005fpws, they're getting below $350 now.
  8. G

    Loud High Pitch feedback noise when using Two quickcam mes..

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?) Here's my problem, I would appreciate any feedback and will try anything at this point. Logitech tech support wouldn't even talk to me and told me to call MSN, terrible after pruchase service, I'm really disappointed with Logitech. I...
  9. T

    File size on disk

    I am creating a word doc with a total of 0.97MB, to which I add a number of jpg images that total 3.78MB. I expected the combined doc to be 0.97+3.78 = 4.75MB. I saved the combined words and pictures as one word doc. The total space on disk is 29.6MB...! How can I reduce the size so I can sen...
  10. S

    Wireless

    Hello, my wirless button worn turn on after a new internal hard drive was installed
  11. zoids956

    Temp of i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz using Noctua NDH14

    What are the temps of idle? full load? I am new to OC. And I would like to know the average temp for an idle cpu, so that it can last longer. I was thinking of OCing my i7 2600k to 4.5GHz Of course i don't know the precise temp yet. and i have not done it yet too. To be easier to understand...
  12. M

    My ups doesnt start and it beeps always

    my ups doesnt work now i switch on as usual but it always give beep sounds it doesnt give any power to pc plz help me
  13. J

    B.exe error and update.exe error at startup

    I have been having this problem for a while but I never thought anything of it. My computer hasn't crashed, but I can not open my task manager and I get an error report for b.exe every time I start my computer. Also get an error for update.exe. I read around and downloaded hijackthis...here...
  14. G

    Epson Sylus Color 600

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) Having trouble setting up this printer attached to a Win98SE PC via network sharing with my XP PC. I'm at the point where I need to find if it's compatible with XP. I'm unable to find out in the XP Windows Catalog or on the...
  15. G

    DVD Copy to hard drive

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) I want to copy my DVDs to my hard drive, so I can do play lists and quick access thru a software like MS Media Player or MM Jutebox. I have bought DVD XCopy to try and copy them but not having much luck. I don't want to make...
  16. D

    IPad forced to load mobile site instead of desktop version

    Hey Guys, When I go to Tom's hardware it loads the mobile version of the website on my iPad. Is there a fix for this? Maybe a url that specifically loads the desktop version.. Thanks!
  17. G

    Acer AL1916W sound driver free download

    Hello,
  18. F

    My computer does not recognize me as the administrator how do i fix on my window

    i have a problem...i have always been the administrator on my computer...now it does not recognize me as that...actually it doesn't show anyone as the adminisrator...it shows my account as limited...how do i fix that?? pleez help
  19. J

    Are these parts a good choice for gaming

    Hello, i am a first time builder and i need some help on wether these components are good and compatible and also any changes or upgrades i should make thanks case: antec 900 2 v3 case cpu: amd fx 8150 8 core procceser memory: G.Skill Ares F3-1600C9D-8GAO 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 power supply:OCZ...
  20. A

    New Spywareblaster Update

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?) Alias
  21. G

    Profetional

    My adminpassword was forgeten.I haven't any bootable CD or others. I want it know manualy or other. But guest account have not pass word. I can it used for further information. pls help me..........
  22. G

    Make Automatic Bootable Ghost CD

    Hello, How Can I Make Automatic Bootable Ghost CD
  23. S

    Cdrom bad block

    When trying to download anything on a blank cd disc, my computer will not recognize that a blank cd has been inserted and it ask me to insert a blank cd. In checking into this problem I received a message that CD-Rom has a bad block. Can this be fixed or do I need to install a new CD, DVD-Rom...
  24. BruceMyers48

    Burn and go nitro " Freeze"

    I installed a program Burn and go nitro cd/dvd on my pC. When I press the burn button my PC will freeze and I have to press reset because nothing works. I run a clean system, up to date drivers critical updates and no spyware.This is waht the company wants me to do to try and get it to...
  25. G

    Chkdsk scaning every time

    Hello, chkdsk is scanning every time while i am restarting my laptop(Windows XP). How to disable that?..
  26. tuanmai

    Kickstarter Project Offers Big Solar Energy On The Go

    Kickstarter project hopes to create portable, efficient solar generator. Kickstarter Project Offers Big Solar Energy On The Go : Read more
  27. G

    Vizio Launches Thin+Light Series of Laptop Computers

    Vizio has officially entered the PC market with its new competitively priced and beatifully designed notebooks. Vizio Launches Thin+Light Series of Laptop Computers : Read more
  28. B

    How to remove espn java check

    Hello, How do I remove ESPN Java checkfrom my computer? I have tried removing it from the :Add remove programs"
  29. G

    UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME error HELP!

    Im not sure if this is the right section to post this but anyways I have had my windows xp desktop for about 7 years now. I havent had too many problems with it but one day all of a sudden when I went to boot it it was stuck on a endless reboot. So I stopped it from rebooting so I can see what...
  30. G

    Umax scaner 4600 win xp driver downlod

    i want this driver
  31. X

    Help

    I want to re-format my hard drive and reinstall xp. Where can I get a copy of xp as cheap as possible and how do i re-format my hard drive and reinstall xp? Please Help!
  32. R

    Finding the recycle bin

    I recovered my hard disc after my computer broke down, and fitted it into an external hard drive holder ( becamse drive K) - I can see all my files Ok but want to recover a file from the recycle bin but it is no-where to be found . Can you help locate it ?