Video Feedback

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Video Feedback.
  1. G

    WC Update #10

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?) I can't believe my luck Maraqua - spent 602k prize - 2000 and ANOTHER Maraquan Paint Brush sold my other for 1.5 mill :oO
  2. G

    Problems With EagleSoft Cirrus

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) I finally downloaded the Eaglesoft Cirrus, unfortunately on Windows 2000 it appears to not work. When I load it at the start, FS2004 simply quits immediately. When I attempt to load it after FS2004 is started, it runs until...
  3. G

    Exp bar with Discord Action Buttons

    Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?) Hi As I have been running low on buttons for all the things I need to do I installed Discord Action Buttons last night. Very easy to install despite the first look which was a bit intimidating. Once I gave some thought to how I wanted my...
  4. G

    Just a few (stupid) questions

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?) Well, progress on my game is moving forward pretty well. For those who don't know, it's a short little horror RL, taking place in a replica of the hotel that I live and work in. Anyways, I'm no artist, so I figure, to really...
  5. G

    Keep Pinball American?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) So what does the slogan "Keep Pinball American" achieve in Kevin Strasser's posts? Surely his beef is with copyright law, not Australia. You want us to send back all the Big Mac's along with our pinball machines, Kev? Let's keep pinball for...
  6. P

    WTB: Banzai Run in PA/NJ Area

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Looking for a Banzai Run in good (or better) condition. If available (and within 200 miles of Phila, PA) please e-mail picsand price. Thanks Rick
  7. G

    WTB: Super Pac-Man Bezel

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Looking for a Super Pac-Man bezel. New, used, glass, plexi doesn't matter as long as it is in reasonably good condition. Please Email with price + shipping and condition. If you have a picture of the condition (if used) it...
  8. U

    a new Ghouls 'N Ghosts for PSP ?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?) http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=61273&page=1&pp=50 _____________________ Not sure of any of the details yet, but...
  9. G

    Modern and old west firearms in GURPS.

    Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.gurps (More info?) Has anyone ever looked at ballistics information for modern firearms and old west firearms? The .45 acp fires approximately the same size slug as the ..45 long colt. It also delivers more energy, but it is listed as 2d damage, while...
  10. G

    MB: Replacement for Dracula 14-8034

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Hi all, I'm looking for a replacment motor in monster bash. The motor is used for moving dracula during drac attack. According to the sticker on the motor: ecm6537 12vdc 45/98e 14 rpm 14-8034 pos/pos ccw rotation Any help higly...
  11. G

    Xbox 360 for -$19

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) Being an xbox newsgroup, I can't imagine that you folks wouldn't go for this. Click this link: http://tinyurl.com/8l5g8 Sign up. Do the offer called "Complete Home", which costs $1. They'll send you $20 in Lowe's gift cards in about...
  12. G

    IK barb merc

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) hi finally collected the IK set and building a new barb for it. the question is what merc to get? might or defiance? i tried the set on my frenzy barb with max shout, defiance merc and a few points in ironskin. he had something like 17k+...
  13. G

    Can't DL clothing! Grrrr!

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) I'm having a heck of a time getting this new clothing I've downloaded to show up. I've used the Sims File Maid to copy the .package files over to the my documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads folder, and still nothing! I opened up the...
  14. G

    Defender Cocktail

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) I am starting to look for an original Defender cocktail game in the Connecticut area. Does anyone know where I can find on in good pysical condition and in good working order for a reasonable price...
  15. T

    Need pin reset motor for EM United shuffle.

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Hello, Any idea where I can purchase a 42 rpm 50 volt ac pin reset motor for my 1961 United Shuffle Alley? Has anyone out there tried to retrofit a 115 VAC motor for this applicatioin, such as an off-the-shelf unit from McMaster Carr...
  16. J

    'Rake'

    Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?) I attempted to tame rake today, i ended up dieing because i was so excited of finally finding him, i ran in head first, 2 other cats attacked. When i res'd back another hunter had tamed him. My question is: How long does 'Rake' take to...
  17. G

    TECH: Last call on indy heat fix. need working u105 else G..

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Hey guys, U105 is dead and causing a steering problem with player 3 (blue) .. everything else works perfect. So its a dedicated cabinet and if I dont find a fix soon Im going to part it out. Going to pull the monitor and get...
  18. G

    HPS - ACW - Campaign Shiloh - patch 1.01

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?) Hi, HPS - ACW - Campaign Shiloh patch 1.01 List of changes : http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/updates/up_Civil_War/up_Shiloh/Shiloh_101.txt The patch ...
  19. G

    TECH: Stern SB-157 Sound OS flash upgrade

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) So has anyone successfully done Stern's service bulletin 157 for upgrading the sound OS? This is on a 4th run LOTR. It involves: Replacing U7 and changing three jumpers, turning on the machine, allowing the flash to take place, then...
  20. G

    Base sizes for Teutonic Order in V2.0

    Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?) Can anyone help me please. Just finished painting my teutonic order army and I can't remember the base size for the 7Hd. Obviously it is a double base size, so I think it's 30mm depth with the usual 40mm frontage. Anyone...
  21. G

    WTB CV shooter ramp decal

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Greeings group, Anyone know where I can get this decal? Regards, Rob
  22. G

    Hacked empty lots - smaller than 3x2?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?) The smallest standard lot that comes with TS2 is a cozy little suburban 3x2 lot, 3 spaces fronting on the street, 2 deep. I'd like to do some concept experimentation with respect to things like attached housing...
  23. G

    Frogger Freeplay

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) anyone got rom image to give frogger a freeplay mode?
  24. G

    Feature Request

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?) Is there any way to stop subsidiary companies from deleting the road depots I build for it? Neil Sunderland -- Braunton, Devon Please observe the Reply-To address. NP: Led Zeppelin - Song Remains the Same (from the album...
  25. G

    Exploiting death?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) It occured to me... that each time someone dies, you can ressurrect them. At each death the mate gets 20k if they were married and their relationship was good. The cost of ressurrection is 5k if you can stand to get them back without...
  26. G

    Seeking testers!

    Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?) Well, i've written a short entry for the Ifcomp, that needs testing. I've already had one tester, so the worst bugs should be gone by now. If you are interested you can either download it from the beta site at...
  27. F

    Command

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?) Hello, anyone knows to enter commands in chatt command line to make a emotion ? To make voice i type V. but not for emotions i dont know... In the emotions menu are some emotions, but i need more and more mouse clicks to make an...
  28. G

    Gottlieb Prototype's - Starting with Devil's Dare

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Everyone get out your dictionary, read prototype & conversion. Now for some more information before you jump in please have a look at the following: 1. I wanted to do prototype from ground up, complete but this wasn't realistic for many...
  29. M

    WTB: Bud Tapper Control Panel. Complete

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) Must be complete and in nice shape. Please email me with price and pics. Thanks
  30. G

    Bob Roberts

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) I just got back online and was wondering what all the talk about Bob Roberts is? Is he OK? L
  31. A

    Diner cabinet decals

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Anybody done them? Feel free to email me privately if you know who / where! Thanks andy@charlottepinballNOSPAM.com
  32. G

    One other pally Q . . .

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) On an MF run with my Skellimancer Baal happened to drop an Ethereal HoZ. Is it a good idea to Zod it? Defense is 655 compared to max of 507 for non-Eth. Or is it better to put in a Pdiamond on a non-Eth (whenever I find one!)? Dave S.
  33. G

    Available FS - R-Type Board - WORKING 100%

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) R Type board, removed from a junked cabinet, works 100%. Available for sale, will place it on ebay likely, but not sure what a fair price is... any ideas?