Westinghouse

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Westinghouse.
  1. G

    Nvidia 8400 gs compatibility with ddr ram

    is nvidia 8400gs compatible with ddr ram with 400mz
  2. X

    WTS Custom Built Computer + 20" Flatron LG HD Monitor- $450

    Hey! Im looking to sell my Gaming Computer, Keep in mind this computer is very user friendly and not only meant for gaming but for personal use aswell. Its Specs are: Microsoft Windows XP (Fresh Install) Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 5200+ (2.70GHz) 2.00GB Ram 650...
  3. stromm

    So, CoD4 for PC or 360?

    After hearing a lot of reviews, I'm going to get CoD4. But which version? I have a killer PC (Q6600, 8800GTX, XP/Vista32, 4GB RAM) and a 360Elite. I usually have my 360 connected to my PC's Dell 24" 1920x1200 WLCD. My son and neighbor both have CoD4 for the 360, but I really don't like FPS's...
  4. mattcat

    FOR SALE: Custom PC GTX 560 TI - Intel i5 - 2500k

    I am selling my just over a year old gaming computer it works like new and has been kept in great condition while I have had it. I am selling because I don't use it like I used to because i don't have enough time to anymore. I am asking for $800 but that is negotiable - Extras - Original...
  5. T

    Recommend me a decent heat sink :)

    Can someone recommend me a decent heat sink for this? :) http://www.ebuyer.com/190673-amd-phenom-ii-x4-955-black-edition-socket-am3-3-2-ghz-6mb-hdz955fbgmbox?affid=78888&affname=Skimbit%2F+Skimlinks&awc=2690_1312641531_7cb48856485ef585a3e810258dcbbaa9 cheers
  6. G

    Crazy sound problem playing back VHS

    Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop (More info?) Using a Sony trv-19 mini-dig camcorder. Edit my movies on a computer, send them back to the mini cam, then dub them on to a VHS tape using a cable that goes audio/video (one input on the camera side) to three input on the VCR (Video, R & L...
  7. atomicWAR

    PC gaming on an HDTV.

    I find more and more gamers like myself going to HDTV's for the PC as many of us also run next gen consoles and upgraded to 1080p. Its a huge plus to game crysis on a 42" lcd hdtv and a space saver having one screen do multiple jobs. ALL the new PC games i have seen support 1920x1080 natively so...
  8. T

    Games Crashing

    Okay, I recently set a new computer up with... -Intel DX38BT Motherboard -2 x 1GB of DDR3 SDRAM 1600 Memory -eVga GeForce 8800GTS 640MB GPU -Intel Core 2 Extreme 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor I've been crashing on multiple games. It's always specific parts of the games at least for the...
  9. G

    AWeb Cam Messenger #861138-0000

    Hello, i just hooked up my old logitech webcam messenger. it is coming out very blurring and my settings wont fix picture. my model #861138-0000. can you help me? i tried to hook it up to 2 pc's and same thing happened. I did get free download for webcam messenger vs 8.4.8 something like...
  10. C

    X1950 AGP - Should I be upgrading or what?

    I've been a forum lurker for awhile...finally have a bit of a dilemma and decided to create an account and ask! Here are my computer specs. P4 3.2 GHZ Precott (socket 478) 2 gig RAM 160 GB 7200 RPM HD ATI X800 GTO 256 MB Now I'm at the point where I need to decide a few things. I like video...
  11. I

    Will a AMD FX-8120 (3.1 GHZ) Bottleneck a gtx 780 or 780ti

    Will a AMD FX-8120 (3.1 GHZ) Bottleneck a gtx 780 or 780ti? just want to know im looking to OC to 4.5Ghz in the future. my mobo is Biostar TA990FXE.
  12. S

    AMD Intel mobile processor performance comparision

    How one can compare AMD and Intel laptop processors? can I say Core i3 = Phenom X3 and Core i5 = Phenom X4??? Where does Turion stands? I know AMD is always better in Price /Performance ratio, how much it is true for laptop?
  13. S

    AIW Radeon 8500 DV and 98SE

    I want to buy an AIW Radeon 8500 DV but I'm running Win 98SE and the stores I've been to don't list 98SE as a supported OS in the system requirements. Although ATI's driver section claims you can use Win ME drivers. Does anyone have this card installed under 98SE without any problems? Thanks...
  14. D

    Dell 8400 System with Dell 17" Flat Pannel and Dell Pri

    FOR SALE(DELL 8400 PC WITH ACCESSORIES, DELL 17" FLAT PANEL MONITOR AND DELL ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER) ALL ITEMS UNDER WARRANTY. SYSTEM HAS ONLY 5 MONTHS OF USE BUT IS IN BRAND NEW CONDITIONS. FEATURES:Dell Dimension 8400 computer with a Dell 17" Flat Pannel Display Monitor and a Dell 942...
  15. P

    Corsair Vengeance w/ Hyper 212 EVO & Maximus Hero MoBo

    Will the standard height Corsair Vengeance modules fit using a CM Hyper 212 EVO and Maximus Hero? I know they made Low Profile modules because some coolers go over the RAM slots. I have not yet bought my components and wondering if the standard ones will fit as they appear to be cheaper than...
  16. S

    Cannon pixma 5000i will not print red blue or yellow

    cannon pixma 5000i will not print red blue or yellow ???? deep clean 50 odd times normal clean lots of times bottom plate clean print blocks of colours only black prints tanks full top tape pulled off enough
  17. R

    if crossfire/sli add microstuttering

    then its not really an performance boost if you use sli or crossfire, am i right
  18. S

    Bet ya can't own just one....

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) We've seen lots of threads, but I'm curious how many folks here have just *one* pinball machine. I know LOTS of collectors, and not one of them owns only a single pin. Steve
  19. S

    Possible To Fix Acer Power On Motherboard Module?

    This is an old laptop but if I can get help in reviving it, I would be most thankful. The model is the Ferrari 3400. I have uploaded the Service Manual to assist. The link is below: http://depositfiles.com/files/js83m7y5r
  20. SRADWXI

    acer al1916w resolution problems

    hi guys ive just bought an acer 19" widescreen and im having a few problems setting it up, the only way i can get my pictures etc to show right is by setting the resolution at 1280x768 but when i do it makes all of my text (web and files) look distorted, if i lower the resolution down to...
  21. K

    SELLING 1 GIG (2x512) of OCZ ddr433 PC3500 Dual Ch

    anyone interested in buying Performance Series OCZ ram (1 GIG 2x512, DDR 433, PC3500, Dual Channel!) for a good price. I paid $210 for the two sticks, but id be willing to sell them for around $100. Comes with headspreaders, and they are sick overclockers. I can do 230 FSB on air with...
  22. G

    FS: Centipede Tampa, Florida Area

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) This is a nice working Centipede. Monitor is nice and bright. Typical screen burn. All original. Overlay missing a bit around the trackball but it never bothered me enough to change it. Here's the deal... During our last...
  23. Z

    FX 8120 Fan

    Hi, I'm looking to buy a CPU heatsink for my FX 8120. I am looking at the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo or the Coller Master V8. Will either or work? What is the best for cooling? Will either fit in a Rosewill Challenger Case with an M5A99X EVO Motherboard? I am using stock fan and...
  24. G

    Accidently messed up my Raid 0 setup

    I've been ready the forums for quite a few days now and there's evidently a bunch of smart people out there so I hope I may get some desperately need help and direction. I do a lot of photo editing and was having XP Pro problems and thought to myself why not reinstall the operating system and...
  25. G

    TECH: Needed Roms for PAC3 Bootleg

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) Does anyone know what romset i could use for a pac3 bootleg that currently has some sort of buccanneer/pirate theme pac hack on it? thanks in advance!
  26. G

    Selling some of my games to buy two pins

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) I came across a deal on two pins, a Theater of Magic and a Scared Stiff, so I am selling of some of my vids to make some room and get some money together. Atari Gauntlet w/an extra Gauntlet II board - $700 This is what has...
  27. G

    4 arcade games forsale in Seattle! Cheap!

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) Zaxxon (Video scrambled, tinted front glass missing) $100 Time Soldiers (works great! installed in Old Mario Bros Cabinet)$150 Nintendo Play Choice 10 (really clean, works great! has Mario 2 or 3? and techmo bowl installed)...
  28. G

    FS. Mappy, Crystal Castles, Omega race

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) Mappy 100.00 Working has sound issue Crystal Castles 150.00 Working with rebuilt trackball Omega Race 65.00 Non Working. Boards have some acid damage, CP has some damaged buttons. Burn in the center of monitor. Bob...
  29. j2j663

    Wondering about OC for gaming

    I realize that I will probably eat my words and forget something but I will start out by saying that I really can't stand having to go through a long list of questions with the original poster to try and figure out their problem. So I will try and be thorough. My spec are in my sig but I will...
  30. R

    Bios temps for OC i5s

    hi guys just wondering with those who have OC i5s what temps your bios is showing im just trying to graps what temps my cpu and other temps should be
  31. wolfram23

    "custom" picked parts vs Swiftech Edge kit... case mods...

    Well I made a topic on the Edge kit yesterday, and I really like it so I might buy it, but I want to explore one other option first. Mainly, I don't like the idea of mounting the rad outside my case. It's not terrible but I would need to use the "rad box" and also it will interfere a little...
  32. G

    FS: Tempest and Battlezone cabinets

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) FS: Tempest and Battlezone cabinets Tempest 10.00 Battlezone 5.00 Subject says it all. Pretty much gutted, no wiring. If interested email for more info. pickup only zip 18235 Bob
  33. C

    MSI 745 Ultra for sale

    Retail box SiS 745 chipset <A HREF="http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=13" target="_new">http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=13</A> $35 and I will pay for parcel post shipping to anywhere in the continential USA
  34. R

    Hard Drive and RAM

    I cannot seem to locate this information concerning my Sony Vaio Laptop. My question is this, i have the intel centrino processor duo core 2, T5550 @1.67, and i was wondering what kind of maximum memory can my laptop handle? Also, I have a 160gb hard drive and a tech guy at best buy said i...
  35. T

    GX-750

    Hello! I'm a total noob to PSUs (didn't know the difference between AVR and PSU a year ago). SO my question is: Can a Cooler Master GX 750 http://coolermaster.com/product_search.php?keywords=GX-750&x=34&y=8 power my build: -i7 2600k at 4.5 GHz -ASRock Z68 Extreme 4 -Two MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin...