Wii

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Wii.
  1. C

    softv92 data fax modem

    I purchased a USB softv92 data fax modem recently, and it actually works with Windows Fax and Scan (WFS). However, every time I send a fax, it kinds of resets itself and I have to reinstall the driver. I don't know if the problem is caused by the driver itself or by WFS. Any suggestions...
  2. N

    Need Advice on upgrading my desktop

    Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: Within 1-2months Budget Range: $1000 System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Programing, Video Editing Are you buying a monitor: No Parts to Upgrade: Processor, Graphic Card, Mother Board, Power Supply (currently got 750w, need upgrade if I need...
  3. E

    Can my computer run Arma 3?

    Hi I am getting Arma 3 for my birthday, and I want to know how my pc will run it, High, Medium, Low? with these Specs. Desktop: ASUS M11BB-US004O, |AMD A4 Processor 3.7 GHz( cache) |4GB DDR3 |1000 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive |Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Graphics card: XFX CORE Edition...
  4. T

    adding a second graphics card

    hi there, I was just wondering that if I added a second graphics card to my computer, if it would make my games run smoother. I have read a lot of things on this website saying that if I add another graphics card and set it up with crossfire that even though there is another graphics card that...
  5. C

    Stolen HP ProBook laptop

    My new HP ProBook 6470b laptop was stolen while traveling can I use the serial number to track it?
  6. A

    fx 8300 will be good for gaming and graphics in the future?

    i want to buy a cpu for graphics my money about 200 $ wich cpu will be good and i want to know if an game Requires more than 4 cores will i be able to play it on amd 8 core better than intel 4core and (thanks for all answers)
  7. J

    Changing res to 720 wont work

    I have an hd 7870 card and a Samsung 60hz led monitor with native resolution of 1080. I have tried setting resolution in battlefield 4 down to 720 60hz and 720 59hz...all it does is blink and wont show a picture. I want to be able to do this sometimes to test functionality on a lower...
  8. aakarshan

    Help me to choose b/w these graphic card.

    HI Guys I need your help to choose B/w these graphics.Pls read it thoroughly Because it is a long post. Currently i am searching a laptop for me with gaming needs.I need a laptop which can do gaming and as well as programming.I'm a Computer Engineering student so i need it for programming I...
  9. C

    New Laptop Needed: Thoughts, Comments, Experience

    Greetings all, I am on the market for a new Laptop. I would like to purchase from Tigerdirect.com as I have a 15% cash back, but thats neither here nor there when it comes to the laptop's innards. I would like help making sure I don't purchase a ticking time bomb or something that will not...
  10. M

    My PC Wont Startup

    i built my first PC and i got told it wouldent damage the components to just turn on the computer without a graphics card i wanted to just see it turn on for the first time and to check the fans when i did turn it on there was one short single beep then it turned itself off i do not have a...
  11. R

    speaker wattage vs receiver wpc

    my receiver puts out 45 wpc. would i damage speakers rated for 40 watts? my other speakers are 60 watt.
  12. B

    0x101 "A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor..."

    JUST finished a completely new build and I've received this stop code out of the blue. I've been able to replicate it but the reason why it shows up is weird. I'm hoping someone can explain it to me. I was downloading a steam game while downloading/installing BitDefender at the same time...
  13. Tzn

    Look, i nailed the next gen consoles cpus. LoL

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opteron#Opteron_X_.2828nm_bulk.29_-_Jaguar_Microarchitecture http://www.amd.com/us/products/server/processors/2100seriesplatform/Pages/x2150seriesprocessors.aspx there are 2 of these soldered to the mobo not one with 8 cores. amd 2X8000 gpu series since there are 2...
  14. N

    Can I boot up my computer without a graphics card, and if not does mine have integrated graphics?

    I am building a computer for the first time, and I will not be receiving my graphics card for at least a week. I would like to now if I could boot it up and test all of my other components without the graphics card. Any help would be great! My motherboard is: MSI Z77A-G45 Thunderbolt LGA 1155...
  15. J

    BIOS update without old CPU

    I installed a new CPU without checking my BIOS situation. As it turns out, I need a BIOS update but my old CPU is damaged. It fell down and bent a few of the prongs. Is there a way to update the BIOS with the new processor?
  16. J

    4670K getting WAY too hot

    Hi all. For Christmas I was building a computer and when it was all assembled, I installed the drivers. Lastly I installed Speedfan, which indicated that my CPU was at 128 C. Upon seeing that, I immediately shut my computer down. Motherboard is the MSI z87 gd45 CPU is Intel 4670K Aftermarket...
  17. B

    Which of these desktops is better?

    http://www.amazon.com/Gateway-SX2380-UR308-Desktop-Black/dp/B009B8EBZC/ref=psdc2_t2_B00CHYKVR4_B009B8EBZC http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-desktop-8gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive/1682374.p?id=1219060354648&skuId=1682374&cmp=RMX&ky=1whxm51gbOgORrn6M8JOUlLjDtR0yY7Rx#tab=overview...
  18. waterise

    $600 Budget Gaming PC?

    I want to buy one for my cousin that's custom-built & ready for gaming. Thanks!
  19. jack666

    Whatsa dongle?

    Can someone point me toward a tutorial on dongles? and why they are needed.
  20. G

    xbox problem

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) my xbox has cheese in it. how can i clean it? thanks.
  21. F

    IDE Raid0/1 Cards (not sata)

    Hello everyone. I've a question concerning the difference between an expensive brand name Raid Card and a budget raid card. The price is something shocking. You can buy a budget raid0/1 card for £20, while any brand raid0/1 card is around £50/80! I understand that the budget one may be limited...
  22. G

    How can I prevent the game from running automatically when..

    Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims (More info?) Every time I put the TS2 CD into my machine, the game starts to run automatically. I've tried changing the Windows registry to turn off auto-run on CDs, but it still happens. Anyone know how to prevent it? Just because I put the CD back in...
  23. G

    Next Gen Xbox Vs Ps3

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) I DO NOT HAVE AN XBOX YET BUT ALL MY FREINDS HAVE AND I`M BUYING ONE FOR MY BROTHER (birthday). JUST WOUNDERING CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN THE PS3 AND THE NEW XBOX IS COMING OUT? I AM A HARDCORE PS2 PLAYER BUT DO THINK THE XBOX IS A LOT MORE...
  24. T

    Problem or not?!

    my system specs 2500k, p8p67, gtx 460 hawk, 2x2Gb ddr3 but there was one mistake, and i get PSU with output power 550w: http://www.plugloadsolutions.com/psu_reports/COUGAR_COUGAR%20S%20550_ECOS%201564_550W_Report.pdf this capacity will be sufficient for my system? please help. thanks.
  25. G

    beginner's question

    Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?) Hi all, I hope this is the correct group for questions about Dungeons and Dragons. I've been playing D&D 3.5 for about 2 years now, with no experience of table-top gaming (only PC games) prior to that. I have a few questions... I have a...
  26. M

    Can I go from 32bit vista home to 64bit 7 ultimate

    Can I go from 32bit vista home to 64bit 7 ultimate. I'm planning to do a format and clean install just not sure if this will work.
  27. J

    noob question

    Does the disk defrag utility effect a raid 0 aray?
  28. B

    Troubleshoot media player problems win7

    I'm running Windows 7 and Firefox browser. When I try to play a video, Youtube or other, the buffering drives me crazy. the video stalls, buffers, plays 30 seconds and does it again. What needs to be done to play a simple video on line? Bill em: witwriter@msn.com
  29. G

    runescape tips

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?) awsome runescape tips go to type in pancakeman55 and click on one of the links and your there share the news of this site on other google groups if you dont know what the heck runescape is go there and find out because if you dont...
  30. H

    Help

    Hello, Can a ASUS Transformer TF101-A1 10.1-Inch Tablet be upgraded? In other words, can I put more ram in & put a bigger hard drive in it if I want? email me at ricc@shaw.ca Thank you
  31. dbk47

    Installing XP from Windows 7/32bit/ultimate issue?

    Hello i think i have a major problem here i brought a fresh computer parts which i installed it may self also my first time installing a whole desktop it was successful i played many heavy games like Crysis,Cryostasis,OFP2,MASS EFFECT 2,BIOSHOCK 2,etc..without any issue but some part from...
  32. T

    Connect laptop to this computer

    I would like to connect the pc to a laptop
  33. R

    Hp 1220c driver

    my "add printer" doesn;t show the "windows update button"... i cant find the hp1220c driver that i want to use for my hp deskjet 1280 printer with windows 7.... help!
  34. G

    twowweaponing with artifacts

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?) I'm currently playing a lawfull valk, rather good so far (cleared Sok (amulet), found 2 BoH in a bone file in the mines (plus scrolls and magic marker in them), got Excalibur at the first #dipping and Mojo after a few sac (cross...
  35. A

    Hp n193 pinout

    I am trying to replace my laptop HP n193 adapter and I like to know the pin-out of the 3 output adapter (the inner, the outer sleeves and the center pin) of it. Thanks
  36. N

    Help with HD encoding for youtube

    I didn't now where else to post this... but since I'm running on Windows 7... what the hell. Here goes... I'm trying to upload some HD footage to youtube. The videos record in HD fine (I'm using FRAPS on a 1920x1080 resolution)... but when I encode (to 1280x720) and upload to youtube, it gives...
  37. W

    Hard Drive Issues

    Ok, here's what happened. I had 2 drives in my athlon 700, asus KA7 botherboard system. 1st drive was a 6gig, 2nd drive 18 gig. I moved the 18 gig drive to my primary drive and added a 2nd 20 gig drive as the slave. Now when I boot up, every once in a while, the BIOS won't detect the 2nd drive...
  38. Maziar

    Catalyst 10.9 is out

    There you go http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/downloads.aspx Post your results and experiences.
  39. G

    Space Cyclone: need some info/photo

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) I recently picked up a Space Cyclone cocktail that is missing the bezel and glass top. My searches have come up pretty nil on any information about this game (it would appear that it's fairly rare). There is a flyer at...
  40. G

    Copy protection information?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?) Is there an easy way to find out what copy protection a particular title uses? In particular, I've heard Starforce or somesuch scheme sabotages your machine, so obviously I don't want to go near any titles that use it - not...