Wii

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Wii.
  1. G

    FS: 4-Plyr Konami TMNT PCB w/Manual some CP decals

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) FOR SALE: Tested and fully operational JAMMA Konami 4-Player TMNT PCB with original manual (incl. schematics) and some CP decals: * All four colors "Jump" labels * All four colors "Attack" labels * 4 - Player color key label...
  2. G

    3 questions from a newbie

    Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?) hi, this newbie has 3 questions about UT: 1. is there any particular input device that optimizes the gameplay? (joystick, any particular mouse.......) 2. i see that the experienced players in online servers (and godlike bots too)...
  3. WC Aftermath

    Nvidia Surround Gone wrong

    Hi guys Ive been trying to set up nvidia surround on my 3 monitors my system has 2 geforce gtx 260's and it seems every time i set the setting to stretch the monitors i end up getting one screen black. It tends to be whichever monitor is labeled 3? any ideas?? i just updated the drivers also and...
  4. S

    Which is better for gaming?

    There are two cards I'm looking at the R 290 and the R 280X. The 280X has the higher core clock speed. and I'm trying to decide which to pick. And if asus graphics cards are the better manufacturer? Here are the contenders 280x...
  5. G

    Pac-1/Pac-2 pinout (where the hell is up)

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) I read 3 different pinouts for this and up is in a different place for each one (and none work). Does anyone know where the real player 1 up is for the falcon pinout for a pac-1/pac-2 board?
  6. G

    KOW: Is Empire Earth II v. 1.2.3 patch official?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?) I'm currently dling this patch, but wonder if it's actually from the developers. I can't find it on the official sites and "Empire Earth II" sounds like another game altogether. Anybody know the story on this? Thanks.
  7. G

    HELP building a multi williams harness

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Hi everybody and thanks in advance for help. I've been running Clays multi williams setup in a dedicated Joust machine, but I want to put the original Joust boards back in and put the m.w. boards into one of several converted...
  8. T

    Windows installs off CD then doesn't read CDs

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hey guys, any help would be much appreciated here.... I have just built a computer with a Pioneer DVDRW drive, Windows XP Home installs fine but then when I actually get in to Windows it fails to read CDs, unless I am in...
  9. G

    File display in Explorer

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I would like to view my files in List form as the default. How can I do this ? -- Sarah Ereira
  10. U

    how to remove "windows onecare"?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) how to remove "windows onecare"? the uninstall program is not work!
  11. G

    [DECK] Enkidu's Masquerade Ball

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) Deck Name : Enkidu Masquerade Ball Author : Norman S. Brown Jr Description : Using Enkidu's inherent rush you rush and torporize a vampire then untap with either Freak Drive or Forced March. You then bleed with a DOM minion. If...
  12. G

    FarCry savegames: WTF?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?) A while back I was playing FarCry. I got to the point where you lose all your weapons, get tossed out of a chopper and have to start with a single M4 rifle and 10 rds of ammo. I was stuck there for a long time and finally...
  13. T

    xbox one replacement

    hi my frend loves gaming. he knows pc is awsome and he wants one but he cant get the money for one. but his parents will get him a xbox one. can i have a pc build that is about the price of a xbox one but out performs it. he wants all the money to go to the gpu. hes going to be playing alought...
  14. M

    Missing taskbar and desktop icons

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hello all, I start my pc and when I reach the desktop, I just see a black screen with the mouse pointer appearing. The taskbar and the desktop icons (in both safe mode and normal) mode are missing. When I try to have new...
  15. G

    Registration Logs

    Archived from groups: alt.games.vga-planets (More info?) Does anyone know why a persons Planets REG won't show up on a Registration log for the host? in other words, to clarify, the Reg.log will usually show the name and REg number for each player that submits a turn, however I have noticed...
  16. G

    [SPOILER] Lorrie Dunsirn Errata?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) This came up at the prerelease tournament in State College yesterday (thanks Tobin!), but I don't think it came up during play because I don't think anyone actually played with her. Lorrie's text reads: "Non-hunt actions cost her...
  17. N

    "Fixed" vs "fixed" sleuthing, or reading the dev team's mind

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?) So if you read the official bug list ( http://nethack.org/v343/bugs.html ) you know that some bugs are "fixed", and some are "Fixed" (the former meaning "fixed in the next bug-fix release", the latter "fixed in a future...
  18. J

    Xbox Power Cord recall

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) If you have a USA made Xbox that was made before Oct. 23rd '03 or if you live in Europe and have an Xbox that was made before Jan. 13th '04 you should go here http://tinyurl.com/4ru8o to order a new power cord. There's information about...
  19. H

    Is now a good time to buy a gaming PC and is this PC any good ??? help I'm new to PCs

    Hi, I decided back in August to buy a gaming PC and plan on spending at MAX £600. I would like a i5 4th gen processor, gtx 670, 8gb ram, 500gb hard drive as well as the other components I will need. I don't plan on building my PC from scratch, the only thing I would buy alone is the graphics...
  20. R

    Isn't Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Sweet?

    GRAW is the most uber game to come for the 360!!!!
  21. S

    Java Runtime & Windows Installer

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) My pc has been trying for about a month now to update Java from 1.4.2_06 to 1.5.. to no avail. Everytime the Windows Installer starts, an alert box comes up stating that the Installation Package is not valid. I've tried...
  22. G

    Inspiron 6000, x300, and clone mode

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a new Inspiron 6000 with the ATI x300 video card. I am trying to put it into "clone mode" to copy the desktop onto the s-video port. I can't find a switch, or a checkbox, or anything to do this. Does anyone know how to put this...
  23. jsc

    Solyndra, Round 9

    Yet another ... Bright Automotive: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_Automotive http://evworld.com/news.cfm?newsid=27489 At least they didn't blame Bush. :)
  24. S

    please help my PC is shutting down automatically..!

    when i switch on the PC after some couple of seconds it turns off automatically.
  25. E

    Possible to do well without any form of scumming?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?) Here's the question. I've played ADOM forever, but the farthest I've ever got was to the Banshee, and was killed instantly because I didn't know she was at that level (I still haven't been too terribly spoiled, so I really don't...
  26. N

    Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault - Few (very long) comments

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?) I recently played the DVD version of this game to completion. There hasn't been too many posts in this newsgroup about PA, so here's a review. PA is set across three islands (Makin Atoll, Guadalcanal, Tarawa) from the WW2 Pacific...
  27. F

    Gaming Desktop Question

    Grandpa (me) has been asked to go in with my grandson's parents to find a gaming desktop for Christmas. Are there any thoughts about the following: CYBERPOWERPC X-Titan Processor: AMD FX-8320 3.50 GHz Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 8MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Memory:8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel...
  28. G

    "Urban Seige" map as Co-Op ??

    Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?) Knowing this map was not made as co-op but as multi; has anyone edited/modified this map so it can be co-op? If so, who has that file? lmk, J
  29. D

    Tasam

    hello i have window7 64bit now how can i run my assembler prog on Dos .. tasam is not running
  30. G

    AVG Free Version

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) My computer came with an OEM version in it. It has a seperate partition for the recovery of Windows instead of having a CD to recover. Allan
  31. G

    game add ons

    Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life (More info?) New special internet hl2 tweaks game in town http://www.outpimp.com/?x=487454
  32. H

    Drive Image without software install?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I want to image a computer without installing any software, is there something available that will not leave a trace of me imaging the machine?
  33. G

    Connecting 2 screen to my video card

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I have a video card (Radeon x300) that has a DVI and a VGA connector. I am currently using the DVI. Can I use that other connector (VGA) to connect another monitor to my Windows XP PC? I would like to have 2 monitor and...
  34. G

    LTE 5400 PCMCIA card not seen

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) Compaq LTE 5400 laptop 150MHz Pentium Win98SE Can insert modem card and it shows up in Control Panel / PC Cards (PCMCIA) but when a Belkin USB Busport Mobile or a SKD USB2 Cardbus card is inserted neither are detected. Can't find...
  35. S

    Needs Graphics card advice for Hp Dc7900 Sff

    I just grabbed a cheap Hp dc 7900 small form factor pc and Need to find a cheap low power low profile card.... I believe all ive got is 240w and i see lots of reviews of people using cards that recommend 400w without much trouble...Id rather not risk killing my computer, im just trying to be...
  36. G

    System error when trying to print

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) My Hp 1210xi printer was working perfectly and then suddenly I received the message: "System Error", unable to print document because of system error. What type of error is this? I’ve unistalled the HP software and drivers...
  37. A

    General info

    Hello, how do you run cd rom from command promt
  38. I

    Gtx 780's help

    So I recently purchase the Evga Gtx 780 FTW edition from newegg and I have to say it is really nice. So nice that I've considered getting another to put the final touch on my rig and max all my games (I'm on a 1440p monitor). My question for all of you is that since I no longer need the holiday...
  39. V

    For my best experience

    which graphic card is better for me, 650TI & R7 260x My pc Specs Intel Core I-5 3470(3.2GHZ) Board Intel DH75EN Ram 8GB (XMP 1600MHZ) HDD 1TB Please Reply Me
  40. M

    XFX 9800 GT doesn't fit, need recommendations...

    I recently purchased an XFX 9800GT for my HP m8300f desktop computer and found that the only way to fit the video card is to remove the TV Tuner card that sits adjacent to it in a PCI-E x1 slot. The clearance between them with both installed is about the width of two sheets of paper to give you...