Wikipedia

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Wikipedia.
  1. S

    Corsair HX 850 W enough for HD 7990 ?

    Hi I bought a new hd 7990 and psu kentek 850w but unfortunately the psu kentek its bad it can run the hd 7990 but with low gpu usage low fps and when i disable the CF some games works better or same as CF, my cpu is fine core i5 2320 and during gaming the CPU usage never reach 100% always on...
  2. G

    What to solo: Novice TK

    Archived from groups: alt.games.starwarsgalaxies (More info?) I have reached novice TK and I am also a master CM and looking for some advice.... So my questions are What can I solo with Novice TK? (Buffed and no buffed) What can I solo with Master CM & novice TK? What path sould I take in TK...
  3. G

    Anyone have an Asteroids Deluxe CPO they want to trade?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) I need a new CPO, if anyone has a spare and they want to trade for something (I will send a list of stuff I have to trade) then let me know. I will probably buy the Arcadeshop one if no one responds. Any opinions the...
  4. P

    asUS P9X79-WS normal

    Hello, I have a new pc with MB asUS P9X79-WS , i7 4960x 3,6ghz, 64gb ram... i wanted to ask about overclocking, i see the pc are auto overclocking 1.2-4.0 ghz, its that normal? because i see in motherboard display led as AA in red and the led ASUS in red, Have a way to put as normal 3,6 ghz...
  5. saintsfleur

    The best from the following

    Hi guys, I am planning to replace my current gpu (gt-440), and for that i have googled some of the graphics card.. The following: 1- HIS 7750 2- HIS 6670 3- HIS 6670 4- HIS 6570 5- SAPPHIRE 7750 6- SAPPHIRE 6770 7- SAPPHIRE 6570 8- EVGA GT 640 9- EVGA GT 630 10- INNO3D GTX550Ti 11- INNO3D...
  6. K

    Free download toshiba laptop c850-p5010 vga driver

    i want wireless driver for toshiba laptop
  7. G

    An enemy with FOURTEEN regicide units?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?) I'm playing C3C with one of my favorite map types, a Mass Regicide. I'd been at war with the Iroquois and killed what I assumed was his last regicide unit, since all the surrounding cities of his turned to rubble. But then two or three...
  8. M

    Monitor says no signal then shuts down

    when i turn on the computer a blank screen comes that says "no signal" then shuts down
  9. mortem

    Building computer with a $1000 budget

    So i have a project for my computer technician class and my teacher is going to pretend give use 1000 and i needed some suggestions on builds
  10. ApoGreek

    AMD Phenom X6 1055t Overlocking. Help needed.

    As the title states I wish to OC the said CPU. My motherboard would be: http://gyazo.com/9a559ec38002a28ff8943fe1c3c977f8 . I haven't changed any setting on the CPU whatsoever. I will receive Hyper Evo 212 tomorrow & the Asus GTX 760 as well. I was told that the bottleneck will not be that...
  11. I

    Need help Picking

    Hi, Ive been looking into buying a new monitor to replace my current 22" iiyama LCD (dont know the model, had it for 6 years or so now). Had a look at the ASUS ML239H and ML249H costing £179.99 at overclockers.co.uk but the reviews of bad pixels being followed by bad customer service. I've not...
  12. G

    Computer keeps freezing!

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) A friend of mine has a Dell Dimension 2100 that keeps freezing. No error messages, just freezes. It can run for ten minutes or ten seconds. She asked me to reformat the drive but during the process it stops. It freezes when I enter...
  13. G

    QH: Blue Bandana

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?) Rats! An article of clothing I don't have in my SDB.
  14. G

    *POLL* Pricelessware *official vote*

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?) ok, here's the topic, now vote (there was no official vote before except by susans terms). happy now? because this is getting really old. my vote is....i vote, um.....well, doesn't...
  15. G

    Wanted: SuperCCD SR camera

    Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?) Aside from the S3, which is too large and expensive for me, and the S20 Pro, which lacks image stabilization and is overpriced compared to the Panasonic FZ20 or especially FZ15, what Fujifilm cameras contain SuperCCD SR? The F700 had...
  16. devren

    Dell 2405FPW High light generation question. Also setup?

    Part 1 Hey, I just got the Dell 2405FPW LCD monitor and it is outputing alot of light. Now I'm not quite sure if this is just because of the shapness of the monitor or if the brightness is set to high. I tried lowering the brightness and contrast but I couldnt find a good setup. Wht I have...
  17. B

    Low cost CD printing ..... which printer is ok?

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Dear All, please advise on a printer that is not expensive and can print on CDs and also be easily refilled when ink runs out. Printing quality is not so very important - ie - even 600dpi should be ok. thnx!
  18. G

    Scanning Calculator - inches to pixels

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.periphs.scanners,alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?) Is there a Scanning Calculator that will help you calculate the variables to be used when you have the Input Size of the Photo, Film, or Document in length (8.5 by 11...
  19. G

    Need s'more asst w/fps prob. any input helpful

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?) Brad Strum <microlgatyahoo.com> wrote in message news:rxYge.6169$HJ2.5356@fe11.lga... more below: > I have a Logitech QuickCam Web and when I record a video I can't highten the > fps (frames per second/frame rate) quality. If I use...
  20. G

    Canon i9900 Matte paper Profile

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I have a new Canon i9950 (i9900) and it seems to print very well, except for the matte paper setup, which prints too light and too warm. using the Glossy setup on matte paper yields a trifle darker print than on Glossy, but much better...
  21. F

    A Christmas Card for You!

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.electronics.repair (More info?) Posted at alt.binaries.maps To all my buddies on the newsgroup, who have helped me out with endless stuff. And to those who I have irritated beyond...
  22. E

    An oppinion on 22: Belinea 108080 monitor

    Hi all. I've e-mailed this message to Phillipe who was doing the last CRT 21" and 22" monitor review and i'm now posting it here to hear oppinions from forum members also. This is the message. "I would like to hear an opinion from you on the Belinea 108080 monitor. It uses the Mitsubishi...
  23. F

    Iiyama LCD 4637UT and 4611 vs. NEC 1850SE

    Hi guys, I went to my local Computer Center, and what do I see? Yes, the two new Iiyama 4637UT and 4611... The first one has a very good design and soft colors. The latter is ulky, but with brighter colors I ran on these screens MadOnion sthg demo, and I could not see any of the faults we are...
  24. mpjesse

    Best buy revisited

    Well it's about that time. My monitor is flickering, the side of the screen is discolored and it's dimming. That's right folks, my old Sceptre 17 inch is dying. I give it another month. So, who's got an idea of what I should replace this old bird with? I'm looking at 19 inch monitors...
  25. K

    Purchase some digital camera battery

    Hello, I want to purchase some digital camera battery from wholesales or distributer in US, do you have any good idea?
  26. D

    Need help upgrading graphic card for HP p6214y

    Hello everyone. I've recently bought diablo 3 and experienced a lot of frame rate drops during gameplay. Right now I'm assuming that the only thing I need to probably upgrade is my video card. The PC I'm using is the HP p6214y and the specs are: AMD Athlon™ II X4 quad-core processor 620 2.6GHz...
  27. G

    TECH: JP doesn't recognize ball drain in multiball

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I have a situation: when my Jurassic Park goes into multiball it sometimes (50%) does not recognize when one of the three balls drains. There is about a 7 second pause while the machine still thinks that there is a ball on the field when...
  28. D

    HCL laptop l 49

    plz say me the configuration of HCL laptop l 49. i need it right now
  29. I

    Question on 2 laptops.

    i am planning to buy a laptop, narrowed down to these 2 laptops but can't tell which one is better overall; http://www.acer.ca/ac/en/CA/content/model/LX.RFN02.137 http://www.msimobile.com/level3_productpage.aspx?cid=4&id=330 i don't care much about gaming since i have a desktop for that, and...
  30. G

    Usb drivers gone

    My mouse & keyboard recently stopped working and it appears that I have lost my usb drivers. I have tried uninstall & reinstall and even used the original driver discs. I even tried to install a new usb pci card which windows appeared to accept but in device manager the usb entries have the...
  31. G

    Replacement (mercy) Germany (3/2) needed

    Archived from groups: rec.games.diplomacy (More info?) Game originally for newbies. One of them dropped in 1902. Please help this game start again. Gunboat, white press. luna03 on USTX. http://www.floc.net/observer.py?judge=USTX&game=luna03&page=game /Luna -- Daniel Luna...
  32. G

    BSOD on computer rename

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) Hoping one of you lovely folks can help me... When I try to rename my computer in (going through My Computer -> Properties -> Computer Name tab -> Change), I can type in the new name I want, click 'ok', and a...
  33. f2k8

    Best Low Profile (Single Slot) Graphics Card?!

    Hey there, I currently have an ASUS 6570 1GB in my slimline case, it's a great card but I feel like I need more. Other than the 6570, which low profile card would you say is the best? I need a card which is drastically better than an Asus 6570, and price is no problem as long as it's less than...
  34. D

    Think my motherboard or PCU is fried.

    PC froze on me 2 days ago and I had to restart it and had no problem with it coming back online. The next day it did it again to me in the morning and started again without trouble and the night fell . . . PC once again froze and this time it didn't come back up. So I took the whole thing apart...
  35. T

    C1E, C3 and C6 states, and EIST on Sandy Bridge 2500k

    I'm working on getting a good 24/7 OC for my 2500k on my GA-P67A-UD7 board and I'd like to enjoy some of the power savings that these features offer because I like to keep my machine on 24/7. I'm not shooting for the best OC my processer can handle though, I just want something extra for day to...
  36. C

    Build a pc around the memory?

    Hi, I was given 4 sticks of 2GB pc3-8500 cl7 1066. I was wondering what motherboard & cpu combination would these be compatible with. sorry if this is a dumb question, I've been out of the pc building scene for a while
  37. N

    $1500 Gaming / Streaming Build

    So I'm new relatively new to PC gaming, and I make YouTube videos. I'm looking for a build that will be good for gaming, recording, live streaming, video editing, and rendering. I already have a monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, headset, and case (Corsair 650D). I also get unlimited copies...
  38. A

    Motherboard for noob overclocking

    So this is my first time posting to this forum. Ive always been interested in building computers but until the past few years its been merely an interest that hasn't moved past software expertise. 2 years ago I had my computer guy build me a new system and I was very involved with most of the...
  39. T

    Fit Accelero Xtreme GTX Pro in Antec Sonata Elite

    I'm thinking about purchasing an accelero xtreme gtx Pro for my Igame Gtx275. The problem is that I own an Antec Sonata Elite case. I've tried measuring it up, and fitting the cooler will probably be close. So the question is: will it fit? And if not. Can I take out part of the drive bay in...
  40. G

    Small fixes for Lunars?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?) Ok, was talking with a friend who played a Lunar in one of my Exalted games. After recent threads about how gimped Lunars are compared to what they are described as being, I was wondering about a slight fix. Has anyone ever tried giving...