Windows 95

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Windows 95.
  1. S

    neverwinter nights uninstall/install

    I uninstalled neverwinter nights a long while ago. And now i want to install it again but it says its encountered an error and cannot proceed. Then i look in my add/remove programs and its still listed as an installed program. I try and remove it from the list and it tells me the samething that...
  2. G

    What hardware warrantee on a wireless Intelimouse Explorer?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Hello I bought my mouse about 2 years ago but the battery compartment door latch, and the plastic moulding that holds the battery contacts in place, have broken. I want to see about getting it replaced or fixed - it was...
  3. dhakon

    Windows 7 version question...

    Building my first rig, and will use Windows 7 64-bit. Everything I've had before this was Vista, or older, so this is my first Windows 7 rig. It's mainly going to be used for gaming, watching movies, and maybe some light picture/video editing. First, should I go with Home or Professional...
  4. G

    Bluetooth driver for vostro 1440

    i couldnt find the bluetooth driver for vostro 1440 for windows 7.pls help me to get it as earliest as possible.
  5. G

    NIF Import problems...

    Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?) I'm trying to create a simple mod to flip all the gloves (and bracers/gauntlets/pauldrons) so that the left and right gloves don't look exactly the same when you place them on the ground. I've already created the flipped icons for all the...