Windows Movie Maker

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Windows Movie Maker.
  1. D

    Photos

    Hello, how do I transfere a photo from my pc to my mobile phone
  2. G

    Messenger Mail Status Update Broken

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) Until recently, when I opened hotmail from within MSN Messenger 6.2 and read any new messages, messenger would be updated i.e. it would say "no new messages", but now it still says "x new email messages" even after a...
  3. G

    Rolling back error when installing printer software

    Hello, m installing printer drivers in windows 7 os and getting rolling back error...
  4. rEcR8Z

    Adapter for front panel cables

    Adapter for the power/led/reset cables which connect to the mobo. I cant find them since I dont know the correct names. Fast answer would be great :)
  5. W

    Upgrade GP time

  6. L

    What if i am running 128 bit how can i make 32 bit

    i cant open you tube it said i need to upgrade but i downloaded already 10.3 adobe flash player....i used iexplorer with 128bit i dont know why,,sometimes ie said generic host win32 error
  7. U

    Nvidia driver keeps crashing.

    I just installed windows 7 64 bit on a dell xps 720. The driver is current but it keeps crashing. I cannot play any games period. I have a evga gtx 260 superclocked. I have tried all that I know of but still nothing. The chipset it has is a nforce 680 SLI and its updated also. I was wondering if...
  8. T

    What is the best option *fixed*

    What is the best upgrade from 275 gtx BUDGET: 120$ (I dont care if its used or manufacturer refurbished) CPU: phenom II 3.1 black edition 2gb ram (upgrading) 530 w raidmax 80plus Im not planing to OC. I want to run battlefield 3 high or ultra settings in multiplayer (I know 275gtx can do this...
  9. aredflyingbird

    Driver Fusion Question

    Hello, I'm trying to delete the old drivers and install CCC 13.1. how do I work this program? do I need to be in safe mode?
  10. G

    $150 upgrade

    I have a secondary system thats still usable but looking to at some power to it. Wondering whats the best way to put $150 give or take into and old system. I use it for some gaming mostly, RTS or RPG (oblivion). Also general use and music and video encoding. I have XP Pro MSI 939 MOBO...
  11. G

    display properties

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) When trying to access the properties for the display it only display a basic window showing the 'Themes'option and non of the usual tabs such as the 'Desktop', 'Appearance', 'settings', 'screensaver'. I've tried...
  12. G

    Page scrolls up & down on it's own. Please help!!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I have tried reinstalling the drivers for the monitor, but it still does it. I switched monitors with another computer of mine & it doesn't do it on the other computer, just mine. Any Ideas? -- teerexx
  13. R

    Task Manager Tabs

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) All the tabs at the top of task manager(Performance, Networking etc) have disappeared, how do I get them back
  14. M

    ADVICE FOR ETHERNET / WIFI /ETHERNET PURCHASE

    i will be seeking an apartment soon not sure how soon but i am planning to move out knowing how apartments are i am seeking devices and technology that will help me maximize the amount of mobility of my network i already going to obtain a rca wireless phone adapter that even supports voip now...
  15. G

    DVD DECODER

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE PROGRAM IS ON MY LAP TOP FOR THE DVD DECODER
  16. G

    Disk Defragmenter quits

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) I am trying to run Disk Defragmenter on my machine, but each time I get a couple minutes into it, it stops and give me a message that says "The connection to the defragmenter engine has been lost. Restart...
  17. G

    Safe mode with USB

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I need to start computer in safe mode to run Norton Antivirus to remove trojan. My keyboard is a Microsoft USB version the drivers for which load AFTER the point when I can select safe mode. How can I select safe mode?
  18. G

    *PC Won't Keep Time Dispite New Battery

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) The laptop I'm working on wasn't keeping time. I checked the cmos battery and it was almost dead. I bought a new one and it tested perfect. Why could it be that the time still isn't being kept when I reboot. It still reverts...
  19. exfileme

    Sega Getting Serious in PC Development with Relic Purchase

    Relic will help boost Sega's presence in the PC gaming arena, the company claims. Sega Getting Serious in PC Development with Relic Purchase : Read more
  20. K

    graphics problem?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) hi, i am having alot of problems with the computer freezing when i use a graphic program... it doesn't matter which i use, i have bryce, poser and photoshop. before i invest money in a new card, i came here to see if...
  21. G

    blank desktop

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Help! I was trying to install a downloaded program (Walmart's digital music store), and when I rebooted, the desktop came up completely empty. All that's there is the photo I had for the background. Right clicking does...
  22. M

    Windows Explorer Drive Icon Anomaly?

    Hi -- when I open My Computer (Win7x64SP1), I have Explorer display my drives Tiled, and have been doing this for some time. I have recently noticed that the icon for one of my drives has a little addition and would like to know whether anyone has seen it, and if so, what does it mean? Note...
  23. D

    Windows freezes on logo screen

    I've been having this issue and have been unable to fix it so far. I can get into my computer in safe mode but have not been able to get on normally without it freezing on the windows logo screen. I tried running various tests which have failed and even reinstalled windows (upgraded so I wouldnt...
  24. B

    MS Intellimouse USB

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) The MS Intellimouse that I have used for several years, now works on-again, off-again. After using the mouse for a while, the XP operating systems says that it cannot locate the mouse; then 10 seconds later it reports to...
  25. P

    drivers

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) 2 probs 1. error message - Error loading C:\Windows\System32 \NvCpl.dll a dynamic link library(DLL) initialization routine failed 2. display affected by scroll mouse-becomes v. slow and juddery in 2/3 line jumps (may be...
  26. G

    Compatibility with AOL Messenger?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) One of my two brothers uses Windows Messenger as do I. My other brother, and all his friends, use AOL Messenger. He doesn't want to change because of all his other contacts. Are the two compatible so that we can...
  27. I

    Gta 4 parental control solution

    when i clicked play it is showing some parential control error.........please help me..
  28. G

    Help re keyboard please

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I wonder if anyone has the solution to this problem. On my old computer which uses Windows ME ( I know this is the XP user group) everytime I press my spacebar the letter b keeps showing up. I have checked and there are no F...
  29. K

    overclocking this new comp

    How far do you think I'll be able to overclock this system: i865PE IS7 ABIT ATX RTL Intel Pentium 4 / 2.4CGHz 512k socket 478 Hyper Threading Technology 800 MHz FSB - RETAIL Specifications: CPU: 2.4GHz Type: Pentium 4 Northwood Cache: 512K BUS: 800 Mhz Socket: 478 Retail box (with...
  30. G

    - Why can't I change display names in Hotmail?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) There's no Hotmail group, so I thought I'd try asking here. When I try changing my display name in Hotmail, and hit SAVE at the bottom.. it just reloads the Account Information form (with the...
  31. V

    Help: BSOD 0x0000007E (0xC0000005 ....

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I am trying to take my 120 gig harddrive out of an old homebuilt 566mhz machine and put it into a Dell 1.8ghz box that I was given. I swtiched the harddrive, video card and sound card but when I boot up it gives me this...
  32. D

    UPLOAD

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) I have just greated a web site, and need to upload a file, i have in my documents, how do I do this
  33. T

    What kind of capture card to use when recording computers

    Hello,i need help with picking a capture card to record computers (i would like to record a game called Minecraft and i dont know what kind of capture card to use). Also i have a Gateway laptop please help and thank you
  34. tmeacham

    CES 2008 Short On Games

    Article written by Rob Wright. While there was plenty of gadgets and technology at this year's Consumer Electronics Show, the convention has been sadly light on gaming compared to last year's event. http://www.tomsgames.com/us/2008/01/09/ces_short_on_games/
  35. G

    2 windows operating systems!!! what do i do?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Ok...here's the problem. A relative gave me an old business computer to use at home. I got windows XP to put on the computer, and a friend came over and installed it for me. However, they didn't get rid of...
  36. G

    XP Remote connections not enabled msg

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) Our small church network has two servers at different sites (and one domain). I have been able to use XP remote access to all our computers to/from each site and to another computer at the same site. Since I had a...
  37. G

    Batmobile Help Needed, Please!

    Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?) Hi, All: gamespot.com seems to be the only website actually carrying Eric Arroyo's Batmobile for NSF III: HS, yet when I unzip the file his readme.doc refers to some .qfs file which isn't there with the package! All that has is the...
  38. C

    Trying to restore my PC to when I bought.

    As the title says, I know what im trying to do and that is wipe is completely to bring it back to the day I bought it. Im just afraid now i totally screwed that up. I downloaded a hacked version of Windows 7 yes i know i dont wanna hear about it lol. I had Vista, and when i had vista I noticed...
  39. G

    Change System Font Properties in Applications?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) Just setting up XP Pro for the first time. Trying to get OutLook Express set up. OE displays subscribed newsgroups and and message subjects using bold font properties that I would like to change. The subject of...
  40. Bache

    Half-Life 2 Requires Internet Connection

    Please answer these questions, "in regard to HL 2 internet connection for PC version - single player mode". Q1) How many megabytes download are required to get HL 2 up and running after fresh install to PC in single player, ie, i have only a small megabyte allowance and manual said that "steam"...