Windows Movie Maker

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Windows Movie Maker.
  1. I

    Upgrade Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family on P5KPL-AM Asus Motherboard?

    Just need suggestion what would you do because this graphic card is slow and ask what you need about pc specs.Price doesnt matter but i dont need graphic card for next gen games just something to run games from 2009/10
  2. X

    Good Gaming Rig for $500-$560?

    Is this a good build to buy? If it isn't please tell me and improve upon it. Im trying to run DayZ Standalone, Arma 2, Minecraft, TF2, Rust, GMOD, War Thunder etc... http://pcpartpicker.com/user/xQG/saved/BV7p99 Ram I have currently is 204 pin SODIMM DDR3-1866 so im buying two 204 pin to 240...
  3. S

    AMD Network Adapter Driver

    AMD FX8320 asus m5 a99x evo r2.0 motherboard 4gb ram Windows 7 64bit Gtx750ti So I just formatted my hard drive because I wasn't running a genuine version of windows. Now I am. Ive got an internet connection problem now. My modem is fine because im able to write this threw my wifi on my phone...
  4. M

    Best Gaming PC for two different budgets of 500-600 and 700-800.

    First time builder! I don't have anything needed for building will be starting from scratch. plan on playing mostly Elder scrolls online. I will also be playing Skyrim and next generation games. I would like to be able to play on High if not ultra when playing games. I also plan on hooking...
  5. dimi08

    What motherboard should i buy ?

    I am upgrading my pc soon, i am getting r9 290, FX-8350, http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00001966 PSU, Cooler Master Seidon 120V + 8GB RAM. I currently have 6670 and athlon II X2 250, since im upgrading my pc part by part i need motherborad that will support all these...
  6. I

    Stuck between 2 Gigabyte motherboards to buy.

    I need help deciding which mobo I should buy for my first gaming pc build. They are both the same price but I'm not too tech knowledgeable. My current power supply is 600W if it matters and my case is a Corsair Carbide 500r. I plan on using a i5-4670k cpu, kingston blu 8gb ram, and put on a gtx...
  7. X

    2500k -> 3770k

    Hi all, I'm trying to get someone to chime in on their experience upgrading from a 2500k to a 3770k. I've looked all over and all i can find are theory crafters saying its not worth it. My current rig: Intel 2500k @ 4.7 corsair 650watt 80+ bronze Asrock extreme 6 2x Samsung 840 evo ssd (250...
  8. G

    best gaming laptop

    Hello agian, i am looking for a gaming laptop under $600. I want to have a 15.6 inch screen and probably amd apu or somethig similiar, this is for my friend and maybe for me. He plans on playing 2014 games at medium-high settings links please!
  9. mikelmykel

    Upgrade path leading to NO BOOT after new MB and CPU

    Previously had F2A85-V-Pro with A10-5800k, decided on new build to Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 with FX8350. After turning on went to BIOS to check/verify for all drives are listed, latest BIOS is 2104, did not change anything, F10 save and continue..AND... No Boot, Monitor shows "The system found...
  10. E

    [Help Me!] Water Cooling Kit - 900D -

    Hello .. i want to water cool all my system =) so i bought another box (Corsair Obsidian 900D) for now just cpu and video cards later. CPU Block - x1...
  11. I

    Sony Vegas Pro 12 - CPU usage depending on project

    I render videos for Youtube at 720p and 29.970 FPS (NTSC). When rendering a project with effects, multiple video splits, audio splits, text media, and many video/audio tracks, I notice that my CPU Usage fluctuates between 70% - 90%, NEVER hitting 100% CPU Usage. The rendering time for a 10...
  12. C

    Mouse and keyboard don't work in os but do in bios

    I have recently downloaded some lightcoin mining softwear and might of gotten a virus. But aside from that after plYing with that stuff on it I shut down and came back with it not responding to any input from the USB ports. When in bios they work a swell as in the windows select a start screen...
  13. shar1961

    recovery discs please

    Hi all, I own a Toshiba Satellite Laptop Windows 7, A665-3DV1. There are no Discs with this. The System restore is not working. It has been serviced 3x. Is there a free recovery for all components? Thank you in advance.
  14. A

    Video card upgrade for dell xps 8300

    I want to buy a new video card like R9 270X or 280X, but i dont know if these cards are compatible with my motherboard or what adicional hardware I must buy, help pls! thanks Specs: CPU: i7-2600 RAM: 6GB MOTHERBOARD: dell xps 8300 motherboard (dont know the name :s) power supply: 460w
  15. D

    Wire to modem or router

    I have a modem with 4 ethernet ports and a router connected to 1. For my other wired devices near my modem wouldn't it be better to connect them to the modem rather than the router? I've never had a connection straight through a modem that didn't connect by DHCP. Would I not have to setup...
  16. R

    HELP! Messed with boot file now can't boot!

    I formatted a second SSD that had Win7 on it (as I use Win 8.1 on another SSD), and used 'EasyBCD' to remove the Win7 entry from the boot file. But now it won't boot even though the Windows 8 entry is still there. Error says a required file is missing or contains errors etc and to press f8 for...
  17. T

    Event 100 and Event 200 Stuck at Welcome

    Just installed Windows 7 fresh on a new intel 320m 160gb. After i type in my password at the login screen windows hangs for about 15 - 20 seconds on welcome with the moving circle. Total boot time is about 40 - 50 seconds. I've checked the event log and an event 100 and event 200 show up at...
  18. G

    D3dx9_26 dll

    how i can install
  19. G

    COM ports keep Accumulating

    after several attempts to install a Belkin Bluetooth adapter to the usb to be used as a virtual com port, I now have 9 com ports and can't seem to find any way to get rid of them. I have a piece of software which needs to access any port between com 1-4. Now I cant use it. How do I get rid...
  20. G

    runescape tips

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?) go to http://groups-beta.google.com/group/waffleboy55 for awsome runescape tips
  21. D

    MS-DOS Prompt Question

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I have a shortcut on my desktop for the MS-DOS prompt. When I double click on it a DOS window comes up, but it comes up in the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 directory. I would like to change this so that it comes up in my...
  22. D

    Pci to sata card drivers win 7

    please provide pci to sata driver for win7 64 bit
  23. G

    logon scripts :- i can't seem to be able to define logon s..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) i'm trying to set up a network domail with users having their own profile stored on the server. but every time i enter a path it comes up with "enter a valid path name" please help i don't get it -- mick
  24. G

    Need Amplifier Help between Rotel RB-1090 and Odyssey Stra..

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.high-end (More info?) Hello All, I am looking to buy an Amplifier for my Klipsch RF-7 speakers and have narrowed it down to the Rotel RB-1090 $2000.00 or the Odyssey Stratos Mono Extreme $2600.00 but I just don't know enough about the high end audio to know...
  25. S

    Mirror Setup Windows 7

    Hello, I have been researching how to mirror display's for a few days now, and it seems to be one of the most difficult things to do, or get an easy answer for. I have Windows 7 64-BIT, SLI GTX 260's & EVGA 750i motherboard. (If that matters) I am trying to mirror my desktop display to my 51"...
  26. B

    Dell inspiron m5030 motherboard

    Hello, my dell inspiron m5030 is making 7 beeps at start up what do i need to replace or do to fix it??? no screen turns up or hard drive being read or anything...
  27. N

    Cpu

    in cpu one type of paste is using that paste name is what
  28. G

    Good case for Dark Knight

    I am wondering if I should get a new case. I just installed the Dark Knight cooler but it is so big that I cant fit my side intake fan and was forced to mount it on the outside of the case. Is this strange? It keeps my loads for my 720 and 4870 below 33 and 57 but it looks weird. Has anyone here...
  29. R

    I want to download graphic card

    Hello, i want to download graphic drivers for my pc
  30. M

    MoBo to go with PIIx4 965BE

    I've been looking at motherboards that would work with the 125W PhenomII X4 965BE and came up with the MSI 970A-G46 as the top one i liked Mainly because it was under $100 and it had pcie x16 and x8 for running crossfire cards later on. However i came acrossed more info about it today as having...
  31. M

    help with modules

    Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?) Could someone please be so kind to post some links with adventurers for low-lvl characters that are more hack & slash oriented? like, a lot of fighting, and less intelignet plots and all kinds of stuff that involvle more thinking then "which...
  32. G

    Don't know how to get on the internet with my wire

    Hello, Dont know how to get on the internet with my wireless. Plus it ask for my security key and I don't know what it is
  33. stonedpope

    Decent gaming computer around 200

    I'm trying to build an Decent, not Super, but looks swell, gaming computer for under and around 200, i have already picked a couple graphic cards but i don't know if they can play, the games that meet my needs, NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX200 Presario 8000Z or Radeon 2400 XT i'm not looking for the...
  34. G

    bios or memory problem?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) please help i have no hair left os winxp pro sp1 processor amd athlon 1.2ghz ram 250 going on 496 meg My problem is this.I have been given some memory from a friend but when i have it in my machine it will not cleanly...
  35. G

    Nvlddmkm far cry 2

    The nvlddmkm problem is really starting to bug me. Evry time a big white flash is on the monitor when im playing Far Cry. The browser on the bottom says'nvlddmkm has stopped working and recoverd'. I found a nVidia download but i can't download it. Any suggestions?
  36. G

    Save As settings will not hold

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Whever I need to right click something, a picture for instance, and pick the save choice, the window that comes up is always configured as "List" on the View Menu . I want "Detail" as the default, which is exactly what I've...
  37. G

    Raid Problem

    I have a Asus A7V266-E raid motherboard with a couple of IBM deskstar 40GB.The hardrives are connected to the promise 1 and 2 connector.Both HD are masters.I use the correct cables (40-80).The lite bios for the raid setup worked fine and detected everything correcttly and confirm that everything...
  38. R

    A virus maybe?

    I am runnig winxp sp2. Since around the time I installed sp2, I have been unable to defragment my disk. I did manage to get it to do it once but that was it. It refragmented quickly. It will again not defrag. It also won't check the disk saying that win needs exclusive access to some files. I...
  39. G

    memory issues

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) my computer ( DELL) uses windows (XP) and it is saying i have low memory on the quick launch bar i know about computers but not all of the technical prigraming stuff i would really appreciate it if someone could help.
  40. heroofspirits

    HOW DO I DISABLE A GPU????

    hi there at the moment i am using a hd4870 x2. i have noticed while playing games i get a lot of micro stuttering. and yes i can see it. i want to disable a gpu on the board so i can play with just one, only i dont know how to. i am doing this as 1, want to check on the micro stuttering if i...