Windows NT

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Windows NT.
  1. IMA UNICORN

    680 or 7970 3 monitors

    Hi all, For Xmas i have the choice of getting a single evga 670 2gb or a single gigabyte or Sapphire 7970 3gb the card will power 3 of these monitors in an eyefinity/surround setup for gaming http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/components/componentview.asp?partid=17863 would it be best to go...
  2. J

    Computer Freezes

    Hello, my computer freezez and only works in safe mode. Any ideas
  3. F

    TP-LINK adaptor - stays at 65mbps

    Hi, I have a TP-LINK adaptor 150mbps (TL-WN722N). I have used it over 1 year now and the speed never changes, it always 65 mbps. Although sometimes its very slow even with the 65mbps. So i think there is something wrong.... (Driver is up to date) Thanks :)
  4. N

    Dell inspiron n4050 ethernet drivers for windows 7 free download

    Hello, i wana downlood ethernet drivers help me
  5. BaronMatrix

    Dell C2Q wksta released today

    Today - actually yeasterday - Dell has started offering C2Q workstations. According to Tom' the entry level price of the Precision 690 is $4000 That is th eentry level price so it look like they are charging close to $1500 for the processor as the same wksta with Core 2 is $1600 less. I...
  6. G

    What is SP2 doing - apart from trashing everybody's PC??

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Do I detect a thread here, lotsa people seem to be updating to XP SP2 and then start losing things like soundcards, lan ports, printers, scanners, drives, removable drives Is it me - am I paranoid or has MS screwed it up...
  7. G

    Resident Evil 3

    Archived from groups: alt.games.resident-evil,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?) Paul W.S. Anderson spoke exclusively with Now Playing Magazine earlier this week and let loose with the status of a possible Resident Evil 3 film. Anderson revealed that "It's still just a concept at the moment...
  8. S

    I cant install audio driver for lenovo G560 for windows xp

    Plz help me I cant install all driver for lenove g560 for windows xp
  9. R

    Win 7 explorer does not format dvd

    My win 7 explorer does not show me an option to format a Writeable DVD. What can I do to get this option?
  10. J

    I5 vs i7 for gaming. (Help needed)

    Hey guys, I am about to buy a new PC but I can’t decide between the following 2 CPU’s. Intel Core i5 4 Core 3570K 3.4Ghz 6MB L3 CACHE (IvyBridge) Or Intel Core i7 4+4 Core 3770K 3.5Ghz 8MB L3 CACHE (IvyBridge) My PC will be primarily for gaming and the other specs are as follows. • ASUS...
  11. S

    Loaded windows 7 boots to black screen

    Hello, I bought my acer recovery and system discs and loaded them everything went smooth untill the end put last disc in and it loaded it and then said windows will complete installation after restart then it shut off and restarted the lil wii fii light came on and blue disk light blinks but...
  12. G

    Sony Vaio Drivers Download Free

    Could you please direct me to Webcam drivers for the Sony Viao VPCEB1E9J.
  13. M

    How to change dynamic hard-disk to basic hard-disk

    i can not install dual-both window7 and window8 on my computer.i think that may be my hard is dynamite.not basic.why?what can i do?thank you.
  14. G

    Bluetooth drivers for dell inspiron n5010 free download

    Hello, I need bluetooth drivers for dell inspiron n5010
  15. S

    Hp laserjet 1320 driver windows 7 64 bit

    hi im in need of the above mentioned software.
  16. G

    Remote Assistance can't resolve host name error

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) When trying to work with another user through Messenger, the other user requests Remote Assistance. I accept, but then get an error that says the other user's host name can't be resolved. Any help would be appreciated.
  17. Griffolion

    Want to have video from one source and audio from another source...

    Hello all, I have recently had a SONOS system installed alongside a 5.1 surround sound system for the living room. Its all working great however one of the little niggles i have is that i cannot have the TV display the PS3 output while SONOS music is being played through the speakers (and...
  18. N

    Install/uninstall difference logging

    I'm not entirely sure how to ask this question. I'm looking for an application that can log all changes to a PC in the files/folders and registry when any application is installed or uninstalled. If an application gets installed, I need to know exactly what changes were made to the system. The...
  19. T

    Dh

    Hello,
  20. K

    Find a Twain driver for Cannon scanner Canoscan N670U

    Is there a way download for free a Twain driver to run my old 2002 scanner (currently running on my old desktop PC WinXP 32 bit) on my newer Toshiba Satellite A660 laptop (Win7 64bit)?
  21. H

    ISO Headache

    Hello! i'm new and extremely frustrated. i'm trying to mount some ISO to a virtual drive on my netbook...and no luck. several hours after i started im ready to pull out my hair and give up. im running windows seven starter, its an acer netbook, and i have tried daemon tools, poweriso, magicdisc...
  22. D

    Cheap and Good deal.

    Selling a AMD 9950 quad core and ATI 4870 1gb graphics card in a combo for $220 together on ebay and priority shipping is free I will ship on monday. Ebay item number: 200389978537 or Link...
  23. R

    Can I sync to ipod playerwindows 7 media player

    Hi, can you tell me if I can sync my ipod on Windows 7 Media player.
  24. G

    re-installing programs

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) After having a major virus attack, I had to re-install WinXP Pro. All my programs are still on the hard disk, but they don't show up under the /Start/Programs tab. How can I access these programs without re-installing...
  25. G

    10 key

    Lately, the left side of my keyboard turns into a 10 key. Basically, the letters become numbers. How do I prevent this from occurring and what is causing it?
  26. G

    Keeping desktop capability and still use a laptop docking station

    I have a desktop computer at home that I use for many things (small business) but I also work from home occasionally and need my work laptop to do that. What is the best configuration for me to use the laptop from home but still be able to use the convenience of my desktop...
  27. J

    Dell 2209WA vs LG W2353V vs Samsung P2370 - Which is best?

    Hi, I want to get a new monitor for PC gaming, web browsing, documents and applications, and occasional photo editing. Gaming is probably the priority though ;) I'm upgrading from an Acer x223w. I've narrowed it down to the following three choices I think: ■Dell 2209WA 22" - $248.99...
  28. S

    Best bang for the buck?

    what do you all think is the best all around monitor you can buy for $400? i want to use it for gaming and everything else.
  29. G

    The infamous HP ScanJet 5p "grinding noice".

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?) Is there any solution to stop the grinding noice HP ScanJet 5p scanner produces every time...? I mean, a solution I myself can folloow! The scanning cartridge stacks at the end of the scanning area, making that aufull noice, and...
  30. G

    zoom for Nikon 100

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?) I am looking for a 18-? zoom for my digital nikon. I am currently using my older Nikon 35-135 zoom but with the conversion factor, it's not wide enough. Suggestions?? Can one get the lens that ships with the D70? How is it?
  31. G

    Best off-brandname Inkjet Refill Kit

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) This is probably going to SHOCK you. I did a quick calculation on my Black ink cartridge in my Lexmark X73 Printer. Here's the results (which probably will be close to the same results for your printer, no matter who makes it). Some...
  32. T

    Head Cleaning Carts for i965

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Could someone please educate me on these head cleaning carts for the i965, i.e...... 1. What's in them 2. Do I need 6 of them for the i965 3. Pro's & Con's 4. If different people put different stuff in them, then who's is best 5. How...
  33. G

    Lines on prints

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) My Epson Stylus Photo 720 has been putting red lines across everything I print and nothing I"ve tried has fixed the problem. I have put a scan I made of a photo printed on plain paper with the 720 on the site below...
  34. G

    Great Deals on Dell if done right..

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Got myself a sweet system to replace my tired 5 yr old XPST setup.. Picked up the a brand new 1905fp Monitor Wed. from Dells Small Bus. 40% off, Brand New s AS500 sound bar off ebay Thurs. and this sweet 8400 off Dell's Outlet Store...
  35. T

    No logo or start up screen,just black

    Recently i updated my M17x R2 laptop,windows 7, ati 4870x2 graphics, 2 x 320GB hard drives,and all of a sudden little blue screen came up, all i had time to read was something about video drivers update,then computer shut down,now when i start up all i get is black screen,nothing else not even...
  36. L

    Adobe flash player free download for windows 7

    Hello, my video and games is showing but not responding
  37. J

    Directx 11 download 7

    please help me,i dont find directx11 :(
  38. G

    dvd

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) Burned a DVD but unable to view on Windows Media Player
  39. M

    Right 5 or 6 letters of printed page truncated.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) When I preview or print from the internet the right side of the text (about 6 letters worth) does not print. Same problem for both my Gateway desktop (Windows 98 V2) and my Toshiba laptop (Winows XP). Both have HP...
  40. A

    Device driver

    Hello, My hp g6 laptop 32bit was bought with home premium widows 7 and all my divers where install. But when I ran windows 7 ultimate, my BCM20702A0, PCI device, SM Bus Controller did not install. Grateful if you will help me download the correct driver, because I cannot use my SD card in the...