Windows NT

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Windows NT.
  1. G

    Windows 7 please help

    Windows 7 wont install, I've tested the RAM ive tried it on my hard drive and SSD. I have installed windows XP and it works fine I am using the PC now.... Windows will install then it restarts and goes to the starting windows screen, turns black then restarts asks how I want to start windows. I...
  2. L

    Zebronics drivers for windows 7

    i can't download it
  3. G

    How to access damaged hard disk over the network

    Archived from groups: comp.os.ms-windows.networking.misc,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.windows,microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.hardware,microsoft.public.win2000.networking (More info?) I have a machine running W2K Professional and an old laptop running W98SE. The...
  4. S

    time server on 2003 DC

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory (More info?) Currently I have a domain controller acting as the time server, i.e. it goes out to the internet to access a time server, this controller is not the main ADC (PDC). Reading reports recommends the PDC to act as the time...
  5. G

    Add/Remove Programs - No text after OS Repair

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) I have a server that got a BS after some security patches and needed an OS repair. After the repair, Add/Remove Programs shows only the icons, no text. Any help on this one? crgabe@yahoo.com
  6. S

    Desktop Icons don't load after changing Default Installion Location

    A few months ago I upgraded my PC and reformatted my main HDD (C Partition) to Win 7. After the reformat, I changed the default installation location to the larger partition (E) via adjustments in the registry through regedit.exe. However, whenever I install a program, for example a game, the...
  7. J

    [Solved] Windows 7 drivers for pinnacle pctv deluxe

    Please I have a card Pinnacle PCTV Deluxe V. 1.6 in 2003, I need to install this card in windows 7. Can you provide me with the installation. How do I do. Notify me via e-mail (email removed by moderator) Thanks Jorge Rodrigues
  8. J

    ATA/AHCI Help

    I have Asus P7P55D evo Motherboard. In de bios I have ATA. I want to AHCI, but the Rigisterkey is "0" and not "3". When Ichange tehe bios in AHCI Windows7 professional did not start. We kcan help me???
  9. M

    Free comqac wireless driver for windows 7

    am having problem with my Compaq wireless connection, pls help
  10. Y

    I have a problem with my screen icons

    Hello, my name is Yahya, my problem is that, all the icons on my toshiba laptop screen are too large for my liking. How can i change that
  11. G

    Removed - -

    - - - -
  12. Wonderclam

    PC keeps crashing randomly

    I have Windows 7 64-bit with all the latest updates. I have a Gigabyte Z77-D3H motherboard, 8GB of DDR3 RAM, intel i5 2500k CPU, EVGA Geforce GTX 570 videocard My video drivers are up to date, all drivers are up to date. I get a blue screen randomly and the computer reboots. Here's the log...
  13. M

    How to install in windows 7 microsoft word for free

    Hello, how to install in windows 7 microsoft word for free
  14. Z

    Plz help me

    Hello, plz help me
  15. B

    Toshiba satellite c850 cannot reboot after install windows

    i buy toshiba satellite c850 without os.. when i install windows its run normal but after the installation i cannot boot my laptop is only flashing the toshiba logo.. i tried to try all the things plss... help asap..
  16. F

    Reliance Net connect

    my friend recently bought a reliance net connect. but i couldn't activate it. please somebody help me to rectify it .. it New Reliance Net Plus..
  17. G

    File and Print onto Windows 2000 Pro

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup (More info?) Hello, Does anyone know an easy way to script pushing the file and print service onto Windows 2000 Professional? This is needed for a migration project to run smoothly, so any input would be much appreciated! Thanks, Tim Jones
  18. M

    Slow Motion Aero Transitions

    Hey Tom's, every time I boot my PC now, Windows' visual transitions (screen fades, maximizing/minimizing, opening/closing windows, etc) go at like 1/4 speed. It's annoying and slows things down (everything else is fine though). "Restarting" from the start menu fixes it, but shutting down and...
  19. I

    Network controller

    Hello, How can I download Network Controller for my HP Compaq Presario CQ56?
  20. A

    Dell inspiron 1545 web camera driver download

    it not working
  21. G

    Keyboard malfunction

    Hello, After a system repair on m/s 7 the keyboard when pressing y/u/i/p I get 4/5/6/* can anyone help
  22. simo1967

    Dell latitude d610 windows 7

    hi to all, i need driver to run dell D610 on windows 7 ultimate
  23. A

    Free download toshiba satellite c660 drivers for laptop

    need toshiba satellite drivers for my toshiba c660 satellite laptop
  24. S

    Oracle 11g free download for windows 7 64 bit

    i need to pratice in oracle 11g and please kindly send me 11g oracle free download software
  25. A

    Network printer

    Hello, How to change the IP address of wired network printer?
  26. B

    Blue screen from nvidia driver

    here is an image of the blue screen some research showed that this was due to nvidia drivers, but i don't know how to fix it. please help the computer is a sony vaio laptop
  27. T

    BOSD problem while launching some games

    Hello, i installed Borderlands 2 and i can't run it because of BOSD. This happend with Saints Row the Third and Prototype 2 too. I have tryed installing lots of graphic card driver versions and it didn't help. I had to send my pc to service because i coulden't start it, because BOSD fucked up...
  28. T

    logon script not running under OU

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?) I created two OUs, Then assigned a simple script to run to both. Its running on one OU but not another. Same machine that I moved from one OU to another. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?
  29. A

    Hcl webcam hardwere

    Hello,
  30. M

    Canon lbp 2900 driver for windows 7 32 bit

    i am looking for free down load drivers canon lbp 2900 right now start down load
  31. E

    BSoD,screen distortions,programs are crashing

    well.. i start having random BSoDs, screen distortions, and most of the programs are crashing (google chrome, game clients, MSE, MalwareBytes). the screen distortions look like this but when i point my cursor on the distorted portion, it goes away. i have this problem for more than a month...
  32. H

    Change windows 7 64 bit computer to 32 bit

    Hello, how can i change windows 7 64 bit computer to 32 bit without remove all the apps i have on right now....please help
  33. D

    Help setting specific window size's and locations on desktop.

    Hello, is there any way to position a series of windows on the desktop screen, which will remain there in the size you have set and precise position etc? E.G i have msi afterburner, GPUZ and coretemp which all start up and overlap each other etc,would be great if it was set in its spot upon...
  34. A

    Laptop will not boot

    Hello, need help having same problem will not boot at all through CD or hard drive, system restore doesn't work, system repair doesn't work either. Windows 7 op pretty frustraited..
  35. B

    Hard drive crash

    Hi, Last night I heard a sudden crunching sound, the computer froze and would not boot into Win Home Prem 64. I thought something had overheated, so removed the carpet of dust from inside the computer and hoped all would be well after a cool down. I get a continuous beeping alarm coming from...
  36. W

    How to set full screen mode in qbasic in windows 7

    Hello, please i want to run a bulky qbasic program that i got from the internet but it could not because of the screen setting. so please help me out with the code in order to enable me run the program. thanks
  37. H

    New SSD, New Motherboard - OLD HDD, OS and File Transfer Questions

    I have some issues and I really don't know what's the best approach. I want to migrate my operating system (Windows 7, 64 bit) to an SSD, while keeping my old hard drive with applications, photos, family videos etc. I also want to install 2-3 games on the SSD for faster load times. The...