Xerox

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Xerox.
  1. C

    cpu_fan and sys_fan not able to power 120mm hsf? help!

    I just installed my OCZ Vendetta 2. The fan that came with it wont spin when connected to the cpu_fan or sys_fan on the motherboard. I tried the intel stock fan and it worked. So I connected the fan on the Vendetta2 via molex. Worked. What could be the problem? ALso I dont think it made...
  2. W

    Best 24 inch PVA with lowest delay for gaming?

    Hey can anyone help me look for a great PVA monitor at 24 inches with low delay/response time (something around 2-6 ms), I am also looking for HDCP and HDMI support for the monitor. 1:1 scaling option is very important too since I want to play games on smaller resolutions Is there any monitor...
  3. K

    Samsung 2493HM 24" - weird problem

    Hi, I recently received the Samsung 2493HM 24" PC monitor. I have been pretty thrilled so far, good picture quality and great design. However, I have one weird problem that I hope someone can help me solve or at least understand. I do a simple "print screen" command, e.g. to grab a screenshot...
  4. carman594

    Which 22" LCD should I get for gaming?

    I will be buying a 22" monitor for gaming.
  5. D

    Service manual for Canon PIXMA iPx000 printers?

    Archived from groups: sci.electronics.repair,comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I'm looking for a service manual for the iP3000, but will settle for any of them. If you have a PDF file to share of one of these manuals, I'd appreciate a copy. (Yes, I know about e-bay.) Thanks, Dave...
  6. J

    Response Time question on LCD's ?

    Folks, I have a follow up to a previous post. In regards to LCD response times. Bare with me - monitor specs always confuse me I understand that a 30ms response time means 1/0.030 - 33 images per second. My specs (Sony SDM-S81) say that I have a rise time of 20ms and a fall time of 10ms. That...
  7. G

    analog vs digital

    I just bought a new desktop with a good 64 mb video card that offers both analog and digital (DVI) connectors. I want to buy a flat panel monitor, but I don't know which (analog or digital) will take greatest advantage of my video card. I am trying out the Samsung 770 TFT, and so far its ok...
  8. 7

    How to make a virus infected memory card work

    Hello, My digital camera's memory card got virus infected . It wants a format but if I format it I will lose my photos. I want my photos so please tell me how can I get my photos.
  9. yoji

    For the love of god.... HELP!!!!

    I am really not sure how much more I can take of this.... I am at a crossroads..... I like to help people..... but I hate idiots, and thus... this site brings me into conflict!!! :pt1cable: So I am 100% OK with people who know nothing about computers.. or people where English is not their...
  10. Rustyy117

    I miss my Badges!

    To any mod :hello: I used to visit Tomshardware.com, get some shiny badges due to getting various 'best answers' (Yay go me!) However now when I try and go to Tomshardware.com my browser redirects me to Tomshardware.co.uk, would it be possible for a mod to move my best answers/badges over...
  11. G

    Messaging a lost phone

    i want to find my phone that is and dat i can message to and i turned off the phone
  12. G

    Lots of problems

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup (More info?) Hi all, I have a HP Pavilion xt978 computer. Somehow I lost my complete operating system including all of my drivers. I managed to install windows2000 professional from a bootable disk (formerly had window xp home...
  13. G

    Desktop icons when creating shortcuts

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup (More info?) I have installation package for a .NET app that works just fine. However, the client has installed the app on a network drive and wants to install a "desktop shortcut" on each user's Win2000 machine that points to the app on the...
  14. S

    Event 1202 error

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy (More info?) I'm running W2K Server (SP4) on a domain controller. Fairly simple setup, one server and six workstations running either W2K Prof. or Win XP Prof. Just recently I started getting an Event 1202 error in the application...
  15. A

    W2K FREEZES

    This has been happening since I reformatted my Ahtlon 1.1, 30GB HD, 512 SDRAM, GEF2 GTS. Every once in a while the mouse will just freeze. CTL-Alt-Del wont work, mouse pointer wont move, nothing! The only way to get out of it is to press the RESET button. I installed all the VIA 4in1's...
  16. I

    Thanks for the help!

    I posted a thread well over a day ago and got no reply whatsoever. The only reply I got was a warning saying not to bump my thread, and it was closed. Thanks for the help. Real nice, assholes. I'll go somewhere that's actually helpful.
  17. F

    Motherbord msi and asus witch one is compatibile with PCI-E 2x

    Witch motherbord is compatibile with nvidia GTX 550 Ti FPB :D MSI P965 NEO-F V2 http://www.msi.com/product/mb/P965-Neo-F-V2.html OR Asus P5P41D http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_775/P5P41D/#specifications I want to now witch one is better :na: and compatibile with the card...
  18. G

    Do not have start-up disk.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion (More info?) I have a glich in my computer that says I need to reinstall my start-up program, Windows 95. My computer is so old that I have lost the WIndows 95 program. What can I do? Thanks very much. Tom Tom
  19. I

    Install Windows 7 in ACHI or IDE sata mode for SSD?

    Hey everyone, Well, I've done a lot of research (googling) on whether or not to install Windows 7 on my solid state drive in AHCI or IDE sata mode. I wanted to confirm it with you guys to make sure I got this straight before I go ahead and install Windows 7. If I install windows 7 on my solid...
  20. H

    Newegg Order Verification?

    So..question guys. I have used newegg numerous times in the past; however purchasing components that are priced lower than 200 dollars at a time. This time though, I purchased a product that is 500+ dollars yesterday and my order verification is taking forever. Usually it takes 2~5 minutes in...
  21. D

    Purolator tracking # not working

    Ordered a GPU from newegg.ca, shipped from Industry, CA to Toronto, Ontario in Canada. Purolator tracking number isn't working. Does it take time to register or is something wrong?
  22. D

    Roomba 530s

    how well is this as a robot vacuum??
  23. H

    Inquiries

    Hello, I'm using P965-S3 motherboard w/ Core 2 Duo @ 2.6Ghz my HDD is only 160GB SATA is it ok to put additional 320GB or same 160GB?
  24. L

    Watch tv on laptop

    Hello, I can't get cable at my cottage but I can get to the internet via my iPhone (tethering). Is there a way to watch TV on my laptop and show the laptop screen onto a large screen via a projector?
  25. itadakimasu

    Parting out : Q9450, DDR 3, corsair 1000w modular psu

    OK. Parting out my System. School is about to start and I don't need a $1,000+ system collecting dust as much as I need money for a new car. Q9450 - $240 - comes w\ retail box and unused heatsink Sold on ebay for $235 Gigabyte EP45-DS3R DDR3-1333 1600FSB - $75 2gb OCZ DDR3-1333 Platinum - $45...
  26. C

    User-guides co uk

    is user-guids.co.uk real or a scam
  27. R

    Splicing Film

    My Film from my camcorder tore and I'd like to know How to Repair it ?
  28. S

    ATI 9100+LINUX?????

    I recently bought a sapphire radeon 9100 64MB and despite the fact that it uses R200 as 8500 and 8500LE i cant make it work under linux nor by using ATI linux drivers nor by using gatos ati.2. The only way to work is using vesa generic drivers but the system is very slow. PLEASE help Thanks in...
  29. P

    First "real" computer.

    I've saved up about 1,300 dollars, and I'm itching to get myself my very first "real" computer. I've had a pair in the past, one so old and slow I called it Old Yeller because of what I was about to do to the blasted thing. I've been trying to shop around, but there are so many opinions on the...
  30. I

    Manufacturer warranties...

    I am planning to buy some of the components for a new PC in New York then take them back to the UK where I live. The main problem with this is that I will not be able to test them until I am home so if any are faulty I will be in trouble. Normally if a component was dead on arrival you would...
  31. L

    Looking for an e-tailer for a Freezer 7 Pro

    I am in the market for an Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro, upgrading from stock cooling so I can do a little overclocking with some good temps. The only place I've ordered from is Newegg.com but for some reason it's $60 on the site. I was just wondering if anyone has had good experiences with...
  32. A

    starting my own local pc business?

    I want to know where is the best place to get cheaper tools such as power supply testers, hard drive enclosures such and such. Also, I need to get my hands cheap XP Home OEM disks. I want start out small and take baby steps. thanks in advance :D
  33. P

    External Controller recomendation?

    Hi, i just bought a new HD (WD Caviar WD3000JS) and i want to have it external, so i thought i could get some recommendation for my questions. 1st, my HD is a SATAII Hard Drive, so does it work on a SATA (sata1) Box? 2nd, should i go for USB 2.0 or for Firewire 800, or both? and the last one...
  34. J

    Negative Ion Generators and PCs

    Greetings fellow PC buffs, I'm considering buying a negative ion generator to help with dust collecting on/in my new PC. I was curious if anyone out there has experience with these devices and if they could pass on any wisdom regarding operating them near a PC. Do they cause any interference...
  35. gamerxavier

    3 Grand into it all

    budget: 3000-4500 parts not needed: Case But, only if thermaltake 10 gt can handle a liquid cooling set up. I've got a single GTX 560 ti. It worth buying another one of them or 2 more? Considering i much prefer dual GPU over single massive GPU. plus it'll cut some cost down. Also, Will my GTX...
  36. exfileme

    Blizzard Selling WoW Pet to Help Superstorm Sandy Victims

    Blizzard will soon add a a Cinder Kitten to World of Warcraft's Pet Store Blizzard Selling WoW Pet to Help Superstorm Sandy Victims : Read more
  37. X

    Dell ripping off customers in service departments

    dell, in my honest opinion, is like the sketchy car mechanic where you go in with a broken taillight, and leave with squeky brakes, go in to fix the brakes, and oops, now the transmission is magicly messed up. a girl that works with me had her dell crash pretty bad, she said her HD broke (who...
  38. T

    MSN and POP3

    I have been reinstalling a system for a friend and found that MSN has droped POP3 for web based email. If you install MSN 8 or use the MSN Explorer you automaticly kill your POP3 setup and can only use Hotmail. They have also dropped Newsgroups. I am not sure why you would use MSN as an ISP...
  39. B

    How can I Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media wnidows xp

    Hello, How can I Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media wnidows xp without cd.It is possible.
  40. exfileme

    MechWarrior Reboot Using CryEngine 3, Free-to-Play

    MechWarrior Online will be a free-to-play PC game using Crytek's CryENGINE 3 in the second half of 2012. MechWarrior Reboot Using CryEngine 3, Free-to-Play : Read more