[SOLVED] 1 Long beep followed by 2 short beeps no boot/display

Feb 6, 2021
I put the GPU in the PC then I boot it up, it doesn't show the display and it beeps 1 long beep then followed by 2 short ones. And I removed it and I boot it up again it runs fine now. Basically No GPU = Runs fine and With GPU = 1 long beep and 2 short beep and no display.

Solution
Well that PSU is garbage. It can output at best and optimal conditions 192w at the 12v rail which is what matters. It has degraded if it's from the same era the rest of the components are, so not even that wattage is attainable.
The GeForce 210 requires a minimum of 200w psu which as I said, you already have lower than that.
So... Change the PSU if you want ANY GPU in that system.
Feb 6, 2021
Btw the PC is pre built and I got other parts from different old PCs
CPU - intel(R) Core(TM) 2
GPU - ASUS Nvidia GeForce 210
Motherboard - I don't know but it's made by LG
PSU - I don't know either it's made also by LG and I think it's 240V
Ram - Crucial Technology BL12864AA80A 1GB Ballistix DDR2 (4 sticks)

Install speccy or HWinfo to see the system specs because what you provided is not enough and the only thing we can say for sure is that is old.

As for psu, open the case and take a look at the sticker. Even better, take a photo and upload it to imgur so we can see.

Well that PSU is garbage. It can output at best and optimal conditions 192w at the 12v rail which is what matters. It has degraded if it's from the same era the rest of the components are, so not even that wattage is attainable.
The GeForce 210 requires a minimum of 200w psu which as I said, you already have lower than that.
So... Change the PSU if you want ANY GPU in that system.

Solution
Feb 6, 2021
Well that's weird cuz back in the day the GPU and this PSU works like a charm
I didn't know that this PSU is garbage until now
Damn welp thanks for the tip
I'll comeback here if I changed the PSU and still doesn't work

1 long beep followed by 2 short beeps - video adapter initialization error. Check if your GPU card is correctly inserted in motherboard's slot. If error continues, then GPU card is not compatible with motherboard or is faulty.

I believe we are talking about this ASUS Nvidia GeForce 210 card:

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/asus-geforce-210-silent-low-profile-v2-1-gb.b5564

At least we can rule out not connected PCIe 12V cable(s) :)