Question 1 out of 3 case fans are constant on 100%

MrVexill

Prominent
Dec 29, 2019
So at the moment I have 3 Noctua NF-A14 PWM Chroma settled onto 1 4 pin plug, now if I change the fan control in the bios at PWM 1 fan it is constantly on 100%. The motherboard I use is a B550F ROG Strix which also uses AI suite program, which if I do auto fan tuning it sticks to being up at 70% so the BIOS is pretty much the only decent thing I can do to lower the noise a bit.

Lutfij

Titan
So you're using a 3-1 splitter? See if the fans connected standalone across your board changes the results of the fan RPM's. Mind sharing the BIOS version for your motherboard at the time of writing? What cooler are you working with for your CPU?

MrVexill

Prominent
Dec 29, 2019
Yes I use a 3-1 splitter, as it was still from my old build which didn't had the length for my fans. I recently updated the bios to ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING BIOS 2423, and for my cooler on the CPU its the H110I from Corsair which also uses the Noctua fans. I do also wanna say this in DC mode its decently okay but thats because I can auto turn off the fans, which am not really the biggest fan off

TRENDING THREADS