[SOLVED] 100 % disk usage in csgo and other games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egxie

Prominent
Dec 17, 2020
Hello there, my pc's having problem with CSGO and other games since the beginning, it suddenly jumps to 100 percent disk usage while the game's running and my game freezes, I really can't figure out what to do, I've also disabled windows search and sys main. I ran a scan of driver easy and cleared it out, but still continue to have the same issue again and again..

Pc specifications -
Processor - Intel Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz
GPU - Radeon (TM) RX 470
PSU - 500 watts
RAM - 8GB

Attaching the virtual memory size below, pls recommend or tell me if the current one's better.
View: https://imgur.com/a/mvRrcvI

I'll be very thankful to the person who helps me out with this issue.

Last edited:
there is no real reason to try to manage virtual memory; let WIndows do it. (If you run out of RAM and are swapping to a spinning disk, well, ....it will not be pleasant)

(Better yet, have enough RAM; with 8 GB, you'd likely want to stop all unnecessary apps/services in the background before gaming

Egxie

Prominent
Dec 17, 2020
there is no real reason to try to manage virtual memory; let WIndows do it. (If you run out of RAM and are swapping to a spinning disk, well, ....it will not be pleasant)

(Better yet, have enough RAM; with 8 GB, you'd likely want to stop all unnecessary apps/services in the background before gaming
Any other solution you got? thing is that the disk usage stays normal before i run the game it just starts having spikes
about virtual memory so i recently did that because of youtube video as a solution for this, yet it didn't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.